_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731797 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Renen goes to the area of the VR machines. If he sees a girl ( :P Faith), he gropes her breasts (check for bra). After that if he is not attacked, he looks for what he can do in a VR machine and if there is any training session happening, he joins it.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Well, time to mark up another casualty.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Renen goes to the area of the VR machines. If he sees a girl ( :P Faith), he gropes her breasts (check for bra). After that if he is not attacked, he looks for what he can do in a VR machine and if there is any training session happening, he joins it.

((gropes the Armory Master by mistake))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Well, time to mark up another casualty.)
((Who, the pervert? If Faith's system for controlling her berserk side fails, yes.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(All I'm saying is that A: I'm so glad I decided to play a man and B: I'm extra happy that he got injured enough to be a robot by the end of the first mission. Way too many fuggin' perverts on this ship.

@Ninja Caellath: Yep.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Fair point.

How about a random selection from the list of races with fairly human-ish tech levels, methods of thinking, and so on. Stuff that could conceivably be in negotiations or vaguely traditional warfare with humans, in other words.))
Thats a bit of a problem too. Humanity's tech level varies massively depending on where you are. There are human planets that are literally living as though in the bronze age because of societal collapses and the fact that the UWM hasn't lifted them back up, as it were.

As per methods of thinking...well sorry, ya aren't gonna find yourself a friendly humanoid alien that thinks like you. You may find ones with the barest of similar aspects, but when it comes to meaningful social connections, yeah no.

((Can I just get a list of materials, man? That's all I'm asking for. I know that composites are better, but what do I make the composite OF? Eh, never mind for now, time to go and... convince the doctor to put the legs I just designed on me.))

Exit VR and head to the medbay, looking for the Doc.

When I find him:

Alright, doc, your little experiment with extreme cybernetics is starting to get a little annoyed. If you look in the database, you should see a new cybernetic leg design, made by me. I want them, on my body, instead of these cyber-spider things. And while you're at it, I want normal arms, not these mechadendrites. I might get mechadendrites again later, but not for my primary arms.

And before you complain about efficiency, I will tell you this now: I do not care. This is my body, I would like at least some semblance of control over how it is altered. I appreciate your experimentation, I just ask that it is not on me.

(sorry. If you tell me what you have in mind I can tell you a selection more easily.)
The doctor stares at you for a moment and then shrugs.

"No not you. Not a good test subject."  he says as he gestures to the back room and follows you in. "No, not a good subject. Will die too soon."

You wake up back in bed in the infirmary.

Sorry if it wasn't obvious but the door actually fell off it's hinges and partially fell on you. Hard to open it now :P

((Aaah, I see.))

In that case, assuming that my free arm is still holding the laser rifle, attempt to blast enemy in the face with it.
[con:5]
[enemy con:1]
Your raise your weapon in an instant and fire, putting a beam straight through the enemy's faceplate. It falls to the ground with a heavy metal thud.

Nikitian watches how Nekarios leaves the VR and walks away in the medbay direction, looking determinded to get whatever he wants.
Hey, Nick!.. Ah, never mind, that'll wait.
Pour a little tea into one of the mugs. Taste it, and if it isn't bitter enough (and that is very bitter), boil the tea in the kettle for four or six more minutes. Ask aloud if anyone here also wants some tea. Let them have it.
Enter the tinker simulation and study the exoskeleton's and Mk II and III suits' hidden features.

You take a sip of your tea. It has a strange, cinnamony taste. You start to feel odd, as though you're disconnected from your body. You move your arm and it feels like you're controlling a marionette. You continue to drift away.

"Hrmm. None of this seems very strong. Better than nothing I suppose."

Rummage through the pile for lengths of pipe around the same size as the focusing chambers. Pick up some bits of table too.

((How far do the extra chambers extend beyond the end of the rifle?))
(If I remember right about 3 1/2  to 4 feet for the total rifle length, with 1 to 1 1/2 feet being the extra chambers.)

You dig through the garbage pile looking for some scrap that could protect the firing chambers. You find some pipes big enough to go around the chambers, but they're rather large and would make the gun front heavy.

"Ah, shi- .. Talk without rhythm?"

Unpause but keep outline.
You unpause but keep the red outline on the thing below you. You can tell now, that it's in motion, that it's coming up toward you.

"No. Yes, erm.., no. Try spawning one."

((Oh, wait, “these work” xD))

"Okay."

Spawn a Kinetic Amplifier.
You bring up a selection menu and spawn a kinetic amplifier for yourself. 

Thomas attempts to find the size of a fusion reactor which will let him cut through battlesuits.
You'd have to have a rather large one, backpack sized and pretty heavy.

Forget about what i wanted to try out earlier. lets just go to where the most people are on the ship.
Think you're already there man, everyone is sitting around in the rec room or Mess hall. Except for a few stragglers.

You sneak up behind Faith, who is mostly distracted with a VR machine, and grab a double handful from behind. It's pretty clear that she's not wearing anything under the standard shirt and pant uniform you're all given.

(we'll see what faith does now. lets all hope she decides to test out that berserk system.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You sneak up behind Faith, who is mostly distracted with a VR machine, and grab a double handful from behind. It's pretty clear that she's not wearing anything under the standard shirt and pant uniform you're all given.

(we'll see what faith does now. lets all hope she decides to test out that berserk system.)
((I think that should have taken a dex roll, so he could possibly trip on his own feet.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Poor Irony. If I was him I'd be getting sick of this shit. :-\)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

(( I thought I was in my room. . ... . . I am so lost.))
Tell everyone hello through my new device and ask them about their favorite food.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas increases the power capacity of his backpack bourne battery, then makes a device that allows him to change the power output from the backpack.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Boil the thing for ten minutes! If I feel drifting away completely, ask a comrade close to me to look after the kettle.
Then 2-sec-hold electrocute myself.

EDIT: Whatever happens, electrocute myself (hold the tooth button no more than 2 sec - go for 1, if not sure) before my consciousness completely slips away.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:08:26 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run the fuck away to the lockers.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Damn. Well, I could use some pipe as a stand, but that would only help if I wasn't moving. Maybe if can modify the chambers to be easily removed and replaced, I could put them on in an open space, and remove them for close quarters. To the VR!"

Enter Tinker, call up a focusing chamber, and examine it. See if it can be modified to be attached and detached quickly.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Clarification: Cybernetics state? Am I still spideroctoman? Or has he put what I want on?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Wait for the thing to come out, but try and dodge.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 2101