_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686132 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Faith paused a moment, her fruitless search through databanks of aliens interrupted by a peculiar feeling. Exiting VR, she turned around to see someone running away.

Her eyes narrowed to slits, suspecting what had just gone down, but she decided to let it slide. It was over now, after all, and whoever it was seemed to realize it had been a Bad Idea.

Grumbling, she returned to VR.

((No particular action yet, but response was kind of relevant there. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@IronyOwl: I was actually hoping for some berserk action.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

You sneak up behind Faith, who is mostly distracted with a VR machine, and grab a double handful from behind. It's pretty clear that she's not wearing anything under the standard shirt and pant uniform you're all given.

(we'll see what faith does now. lets all hope she decides to test out that berserk system.)
((I think that should have taken a dex roll, so he could possibly trip on his own feet.))
Dex rolls to make contact assume that the other person might move. I assume that someone isn't so terrible that they would literally fail at trying to touch something that is completely stationary, on flat ground, without any other obstacles.

(( I thought I was in my room. . ... . . I am so lost.))
Tell everyone hello through my new device and ask them about their favorite food.
The projector in your palm activates and shows the phrase:

HELLO, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD

Thomas increases the power capacity of his backpack bourne battery, then makes a device that allows him to change the power output from the backpack.
Thats gonna require either more capacitors or a better generator. Well, technically you could just route the power generator straight to the torch, but I'll tell ya now that it won't change much.

Boil the thing for ten minutes! If I feel drifting away completely, ask a comrade close to me to look after the kettle.
Then 2-sec-hold electrocute myself.

EDIT: Whatever happens, electrocute myself (hold the tooth button no more than 2 sec - go for 1, if not sure) before my consciousness completely slips away.
You attempt to move but find your limbs have become heavy and numb. You continue to drift away, fully conscious but disconnected from your body, as though your mind has been ripped from the flesh and is drifting around.

Run the fuck away to the lockers.
You turn on your heel and sprint out of the room, down the hall, and into the hanger bay where the lockers are located.

"Damn. Well, I could use some pipe as a stand, but that would only help if I wasn't moving. Maybe if can modify the chambers to be easily removed and replaced, I could put them on in an open space, and remove them for close quarters. To the VR!"

Enter Tinker, call up a focusing chamber, and examine it. See if it can be modified to be attached and detached quickly.

It looks like it would be possible to create some sort of framework to surround the chambers and allow them to be attached and removed more easily.

((Clarification: Cybernetics state? Am I still spideroctoman? Or has he put what I want on?))
Take a look down at your bits if you want to be sure.

Wait for the thing to come out, but try and dodge.
You wait as the thing continues to come up toward you, ready to dodge out of the way. After 30 seconds you realize that it's much much MUCH larger then you thought. And it's mouth is open.

>Mason
5 random Xeno species data
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

See if the doctor did anything to my cybernetics, and if he did, what.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((As I have said, trip on his own feet. :P  No, but in all seriousness, I was joking.

Also, I don't recall how the gas dispenser works, is it using the head itself? I don't actually remember saying anything about the trigger.))

Milno summons a MkIII exactly as the one he is wearing out of the simulation (including the new helmet) and examines it for any secret functions he may have let slip by. He makes the VR atmosphere breathable and tries to discover any secret features inside the suit as well.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((As I have said, trip on his own feet. :P  No, but in all seriousness, I was joking.

Also, I don't recall how the gas dispenser works, is it using the head itself? I don't actually remember saying anything about the trigger.))

Milno summons a MkIII exactly as the one he is wearing out of the simulation (including the new helmet) and examines it for any secret functions he may have let slip by. He makes the VR atmosphere breathable and tries to discover any secret features inside the suit as well.

((The trigger is on the side of the helmet, as far as I remember. All of the components are in the helmet.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The trigger is on the side of the helmet, as far as I remember. All of the components are in the helmet.))
((Thank you very much, I forgot it somehow.))
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Your raise your weapon in an instant and fire, putting a beam straight through the enemy's faceplate. It falls to the ground with a heavy metal thud.

Try to free my arm from the door. If successful enter room and hide next to door opening for a while to hear if someone is coming.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

You sneak up behind Faith, who is mostly distracted with a VR machine, and grab a double handful from behind. It's pretty clear that she's not wearing anything under the standard shirt and pant uniform you're all given.

((We should put information like this in the character sheet. Just to be clear about this))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We should put information like this in the character sheet. Just to be clear about this))
((...Why would that be needed? That said, it seems Faith is being painted in quite generous proportions.

Edit: I hope this does not derails like that discussion about Elisaz and whales.))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:23:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

I finaly speak and they ignore me. . . .   And i am boredGo to the simulaters. see if i can hack into one that is already running.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((...Why would that be needed? That said, it seems Faith is being painted in quite generous proportions.

Edit: I hope this does not derails like that discussion about Elisaz and whales.))

((It makes it easier for Renen to decide who to grope? ...Okay, I admit. I've got nothing))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

RUN LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT somewhere away, and it probably does depend on it.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

See if the doctor did anything to my cybernetics, and if he did, what.
You pull the sheets off and look at what the doctor has done to you. Your legs look a hell of a lot like this

or this

You already did that roll, so you won't find anything new from the suit. As per that helmet, the trigger can be pretty much anywhere you want it to be. By default it's on the helmet.

Your raise your weapon in an instant and fire, putting a beam straight through the enemy's faceplate. It falls to the ground with a heavy metal thud.

Try to free my arm from the door. If successful enter room and hide next to door opening for a while to hear if someone is coming.

I finaly speak and they ignore me. . . .   And i am boredGo to the simulaters. see if i can hack into one that is already running.
Whose machine would you like to hack?

RUN LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT somewhere away, and it probably does depend on it.
[dex:1] You dig your feet into the sand and take off with a great leap...and fall face first into the sand.

(now we wait to see May's move.)
[Str:4-1] You manage to shift the door a bit and free some of your arm, but your hand is still pinned. You can hear hurried footsteps coming down from above.

Double handful, as in he used both hands and grabbed both boobs.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( What's going on in the simulator.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 2101