_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731886 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's like Monkey's Paw, the RTD
« Reply #6300 on: September 01, 2012, 12:55:17 pm »

Choose Battle of Hexbarax.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6301 on: September 01, 2012, 01:06:18 pm »

Mr. Snuggles... Mr. Snuggles... they'll never know what hit 'em!
Think of a great theme song for Mr. Snuggles.
[int:1]
Clearly a discordant mix of grunting and derping noises is best.

Search for news broadcasts that are related to events that Steve might send us on a mission on.
You flip through the channels. There's a documentary on The planet Minos 9, a news story about an outbreak of violence on a colony space station, and a story about the disappearance of an experimental spacecraft.

(( So what side effects do we think im going to end up with?
And luckily most of the side effect are things that can be fixed with the right electronic implants to regulate my body may take a while to get but i should be able to fix most of them in time.
But if the dice gods are on my side im not gonna have that problem.
Haha when do the dice ever go the way you want?
Bring on the freaky Frankenstein surgery. ))
Civil unrest looks good to me , civil unrest means human people with human machine's and i can hack human machines (  Assuming the doctor dosnt kill me first. )

Looks at the doctor
Ill take the experimental but you do only what i asked you for and nothing else.
And if i wake up with a missing limb were going to have a problem.
Mine will be over riding the airlock door yours will be learning to breath in a vacuum.
Get the point doc?
The doctor tilts his head slightly.
"I don't appreciate threats."

Ill take the experimental but you do only what i asked you for and nothing else.
And if i wake up with a missing limb were going to have a problem.
Mine will be over riding the airlock door yours will be learning to breath in a vacuum.
Get the point doc?
(Yeah... this isn't going to end well.  For you.
Also, if I purchased the cheapest medical decompensator right now and later wanted a more expensive version, could I get the first one replaced or would I have to have the second one installed alongside the first?  Would the effects stack if I got a second one?  Also, how much of an effect will the cheapest decompensator have?)
You could get the first one replaced and any of the same kind stack. Only the most expensive ones work 100% of the time by the way.

Choose Battle of Hexbarax.

Armament and starting place?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: September 01, 2012, 01:07:59 pm »

Shrugs " Just wanted to be clear with you.
Genetic enhancements only i dont wanna end up like the last guy.
Came in to have hes teeth fixed and left with a new head.
"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:26:48 pm by mesor »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: September 01, 2012, 01:10:37 pm »

Shrugs Just wanted to be clear with you.
((Request: Could you bold your action, and include quotation marks to point out dialogue? It's pretty hard to see what is or is not spoken words with this kind of writing//formatting.

You could also just put the bolded summary as an action...A full-working GM like piecewise may miss what you're trying to convey, and may end up putting the result as your character just shrugging...))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: September 01, 2012, 01:21:53 pm »

Avatar of war suit , two plasma projecters and tesla sabre.

(( can a Avatar of war use two plasma projecters?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: September 01, 2012, 01:31:09 pm »

And I can even play his theme song myself! Perfect! All this thinking sure has made me tired, though.
Relax and take a nap.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: September 01, 2012, 02:05:15 pm »

((Request: Could you bold your action, and include quotation marks to point out dialogue? It's pretty hard to see what is or is not spoken words with this kind of writing//formatting.

You could also just put the bolded summary as an action...A full-working GM like piecewise may miss what you're trying to convey, and may end up putting the result as your character just shrugging...))

Ill put in character speech in italic inside speech marks.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6307 on: September 01, 2012, 03:07:59 pm »

Shrugs " Just wanted to be clear with you.
"
"Rather ill advised to threaten the man who will be cutting you open, isn't it?"

The doctor motions towards the back doors of the infirmary.

"Right this way."

Full-time Gm. Now that would be a fun job. Just need to find a company who would pay me :P

Avatar of war suit , two plasma projecters and tesla sabre.

(( can a Avatar of war use two plasma projecters?))
You know the Avatar has a built in tesla sabre right? Also yeah, you could use two. The avatar isn't so much a suit as it is a mech. It's something like 5-6 meters tall and made of synthflesh and robotic parts.

also, still need to pick where you spawn.

And I can even play his theme song myself! Perfect! All this thinking sure has made me tired, though.
Relax and take a nap.
You lay back on the couch and sleep. zzz

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: September 01, 2012, 03:18:30 pm »

Smiles absently "We'll see if it was a thread or idle conversation once its done

(( Why do i suddenly have a very bad feeling lol )).

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: September 01, 2012, 03:19:54 pm »

((...Maybe because you antagonized the hell out of the man who is about to perform an operation on you? With no fear of being sued for malpractice etc? ??? Yeah, I think you should have a bad feeling.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: September 01, 2012, 03:21:35 pm »

(( Haha well the results are going to be interesting if nothing else ))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: September 01, 2012, 03:33:06 pm »

Preparing ro drop.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: September 01, 2012, 03:36:55 pm »

((Because you didn't have the good sense to have a bad feeling earlier. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: September 01, 2012, 03:40:55 pm »

((Because you didn't have the good sense to have a bad feeling earlier. :P))

(( Haha fair enough ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6314 on: September 01, 2012, 05:13:04 pm »

Smiles absently "We'll see if it was a thread or idle conversation once its done

You follow the Doctor into the back and into a surgical theater where he has you take a seat on the table before he administers the traditional syringe to the neck.

You wake up an indeterminate time later and sit up on the table, feeling yourself all over for some sort of mechanical limb or tentacle. You feel fine, in fact everything seems to be moving a little slower then usual, as though you're processing it all much faster.

"Ahh, awake huh?" The doctor says, stepping into the room and cocking his head a bit. "Feeling fine? Good. Just let me give you a quick booster shot." He pulls out a syringe and takes hold of your arm. You're so busy admiring how slow everything is now that you don't really pay attention until the needle punctures your skin ans suddenly the world is a maelstrom of agony, every nerve ending firing like you've been flayed alive with a hot knife.

You collapse back onto the table, writhing and unable to move aside from your own involuntary spasms.

"Oh dear," the doctor says, tossing the syringe over his shoulder, "It appears that I've accidentally made it so that any pain, no matter how small, causes every nerve in your body to fire off a pain response. How clumsy of me. And you know whats worse?"

He looms over you, looking down at you as he speaks

"I believe I may have edited that gene therapy so that pain killers are now highly toxic to you. How terrible. How terrible indeed. Oh, but wait."

He pulls out another syringe and promptly jams it in your arm. The unbearable pain subsides nearly instantly.

"Luckily it looks like there is still one type of pain killer that works for you. I wonder," he says as he takes the syringe and tosses it into slot on the wall marked "MEDICAL WASTE INCINERATOR", "Which one of the thousands of available pain killers it is. Oh well."

The Doctor turns on his heel and walks out of the room, his hands clasped behind his back and a cheery tune emanating from somewhere behind his respirator.

"Have fun out there."

Preparing ro drop.

The menu screen fades into black and then a moment later a green holodisplay pops on  in front of you. The soft green light of the display illuminates the inside of the Avatar's cockpit, the fluid filled coffin in which pilots are entombed. Around you are the various panels and buttons for manual controls as well as the countless bundled cables that project from dozens of places all cross your body.

The display ticks quietly through a startup checklist until it stops and flashes red. The display reads: Inhibitor 03 malfunction.

"One minute till drop" a voice announces over the radio.
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 2101