_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733993 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7710 on: September 26, 2012, 12:58:59 am »

Lukas keeps staring at the worm and takes it out when it looks done (again, brown and crispy). After then he brings the dish to the AM and offers her to take a bite.

Do the above.

((By the way, I'll be gone until Tuesday.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7711 on: September 26, 2012, 06:22:03 am »

((You should totally authorize someone to auto-chef you until then. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7712 on: September 26, 2012, 07:35:39 am »

"...I suppose I could watch you eat." Jim tapped the front of his cold, blank metal face where a mouth would be. "I don't really need... sustenance anymore. But, I do wonder something. Do you suppose anyone ever tried to use the VR machines for something... simple? Like..." Jim trailed off, not really knowing what normal people did. "...Like take a walk in a park, or something? I mean, we could give that a shot..."

Feyri smiled, lowering her blade by a fraction of an inch. "Good idea, we've been doing nothing but weaponry research or situations that only remind us of the glory of this current universe - war and death. Somehow, I'd like that.

"Also,"
she paused, "sorry for...forgetting about your condition."

A few seconds passed, wherein she chose to bring a lilt to the situation. "I'm partly synthetic too, though. So...I guess I know how it partly feels to have lost something dear to you."

Erp, bad choice of words...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7713 on: September 26, 2012, 07:54:57 am »

Lars lifts his arms.

"Oh great Steve, what is the physical avatar of your form, that I may properly enshrine your greatness?  On that note, what is your preferred title?  Lord Steve?  Steve, the Bolt of Justice?"

Ask.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: September 26, 2012, 08:57:40 am »

Wait, you can Dual Wield...Could teach me after a time? And what style do you sugest for me train?

Ask this. While analising the Doc's stance and defenses, look for an openning. When one is found, attack
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7715 on: September 26, 2012, 09:44:57 am »

Look if there are any smart fabrics simply for data storage.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7716 on: September 26, 2012, 10:02:58 am »

"It's all right. In many ways, I quite like this platform. It... helps me remain true to my purpose. My reason for existence. But sometimes I do feel envious of the crew that are still organic. Strange, really. You wouldn't think you'd miss getting tired, or eating generic, sickening slop... among other things..." Jim sighed and shook it off. "Well, there's VR. I did some testing earlier and my original body was logged into it, so I can still be me there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7717 on: September 26, 2012, 03:59:17 pm »

"Fuck off, May.  I mean.  Not... just go away."
Try again to find a doctor to apprentice under.  If anyone else tries to kick me in the head, violate the Hippocratic Oath on them.

You head to the Infirmary and find the first doctor you can and ask to apprentice under them. After you tell them your name they go rather pale and back up slowly, hands raised, rambling about  "EL DOCTOR DIABLO!"

Your reputation proceeds you.
Floki lowered his bat and watched the freakishly pale, semi-human figure with bemusement.
"I, uh... Guess this shit's the norm around here, huh?" He asked to no-one in particular. Inwardly, he was pondering whether ping-pong really was the best way to intimidate his fellow inmates. Also he was wondering whether his eyes were deceiving him or this ship was home to both male and female inmates.

'Huh. I thought the HMRC was supposed to be more-or-less hell. Aanyway, time for that later. There should be a gym around here somewhere. I still feel sleepy from that stasis shit.' He idly watched the naked 'woman' attacking some guy as he wandered off in search of exercise equipment.

>Put down bat. Avoid naked melee. Head to the gym, use the treadmill if there is one.
You walk over the the exercise area of the rec room, looking for a treadmill. You can't find any treadmill, but there is a rowing machine.
Feyri smiled as the onset of what she said seemed to sink into Jim.

Psychological warfare, at it's finest.

Quip.

Then get off him, and ready for a riposte in any of his attacks. Study the striking motion of my sword in relation to it's weight and balance.

"...Did you... want dinner?" Jim asked, confused, as he got to his feet.

Jim goes for a quick slash with the flat of the blade to Feyri's side.
[Jim dex:4]
[Feyri dex:6]
[Feyri str:6+2]
Feyri, showing impressive strength parries Jim's blow and, in the same motion, brings her blade around into jim's legs, slapping his feet out of under him and sending him tumbling over onto his back.
"Oh. Well then. Cool, I guess. And what do you mean by not alone?"

Unscrew the vent cover. Peek inside.

((Sweeet. Secret passages. Sorta.))
You remove the vent and peak inside. Nothing to the left and to the right is no...

You look to the right and come face to face with a pair of saucer wide eyes. The eyes are part of a thin, very pale human hand perched atop a robotic body. The man blinks at you once and then scurries off and disappears into the dark.
"Goddamn! I will slay you another day!"
FIND COMRADES! Spread the word of Tiamat to those who do not know it. (Give the new guys a hearty HRMC welcome.)
You charge through the Mazes of Mars and give the new demons a fabulous anointing.
"Wait, you mean she could die?" Faith asked Steve. "Or just potentially get hurt by annoying someone?"

Refocusing on the Armory Master, her expression brightened a bit.

"Oh, thanks. Um..." She bit her lip, then scrunched up her face as though broaching an unpleasant subject.

"...is it... worth it, though? It seems like keeping allies alive is... awfully expensive. Do you... have any advice about that?"

Pester AM and Steve.
>I dunno. Probably won't die of an overdose, though there may be some strange mental effects. So you probably won't notice any difference.

"Guess that depends on the teammate eh?" The armory master says, raising an eyebrow.

Turn my swag on.

"HELLO TEAMMATES! I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE ANTI-IMPERIALIST MESSAGE IN THE NOVELLA "HEART OF DARKNESS." NOW WELL ALL KNOW THAT JOSEPH CONRAD WAS WHAT WE WOULD CALL A METAPHORICAL WHORE WHO NEVER MET A METAPHOR HE DIDN'T HAVE SLOPPY MAKE OUTS WITH..."

::)
Approach kiosk
"Excuse me, would it be possible to get any instructional material on standard equipment?"
Skim through list of standard equipment
"Also are there any attachments to make the gauss or laser rifles more suitable for long range?"
Try and see what she's reading
You get as far as "Excuse m" when a man runs into the room and grabs you by the head and begins licking your face. Thats...different.
Clean up a mess. Reflect on job well done. Go to rec room, sit down in the corner, smoke a blue-smoke cigarette and bask in the love that's going around.
Nothing like performing your civic duty!
You sit in a corner and strike the selflighting tip of the cigarette against the wall before taking a long drag. Ahh thats ...satisfactory.
Learn more about the medical bio-gel.
The Bio-gel looks to be the goo that they put people into in the infirmary. Its basically a type of synthetic, undifferentiated cells that, in the right conditions, can replace and repair damaged flesh.
Milno sighs before extending his hand once again to the prosthetic. At least there was no attack against his mind this time, and he felt it would be safe as long as his mind wasn't being overtaken by alien thoughts.

Touch the prosthetic again.
[will:3]
You touch the prosthetic again and this time get a vague idea of the construction of the machine, though nothing terrible useful.
Lukas keeps staring at the worm and takes it out when it looks done (again, brown and crispy). After then he brings the dish to the AM and offers her to take a bite.

Do the above.

((By the way, I'll be gone until Tuesday.))
You wait till the Worm is nice and crispy and then take it out and bring a piece of it to the armory master on a plate. She takes a bite and shrugs.

"Not bad. It's still sandworm though, and sandworm is still terrible."
Lars lifts his arms.

"Oh great Steve, what is the physical avatar of your form, that I may properly enshrine your greatness?  On that note, what is your preferred title?  Lord Steve?  Steve, the Bolt of Justice?"

Ask.
>Just Steve works. As per a physical form, I guess a standard synthflesh body works.
Wait, you can Dual Wield...Could teach me after a time? And what style do you sugest for me train?

Ask this. While analising the Doc's stance and defenses, look for an openning. When one is found, attack

"I can do many things." The doctor says, stepping away, "and I can teach you some of them. As per a style to train, I suppose I could train you in mine. Though it's rare that anyone learns it."

Look if there are any smart fabrics simply for data storage.
A wearable flashdrive basically? Yeah, that's doable, though if that fabric gets ripped you're basically boned.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7718 on: September 26, 2012, 04:11:16 pm »

"Hail ye who have not yet heard the word of Tiamat! The world shall perish in flames, born from the spawn of Isirus, unless those who are pure stand up, and defend it from them! Tiamat knows the way, and he shall teach you, through me, the true way!"
Tianwat uses all his charm to get them into the true path.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: September 26, 2012, 04:12:58 pm »

Faith sighed.

"Yeah, I suppose so...

Um, say. I noticed there's an amp that can manipulate organic tissue. Does that come in manipulator form?

Also, what's the difference, if any, between using a universal manipulator and the more specialized versions?

And uh... do manipulators get better the smarter you are? Like, would a genius be able to use a microwave manipulator better than someone who's just sort of average? Other than using it better because they know what they're doing, I mean; just in terms of power or accuracy or something."

Ask about manipulators.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: September 26, 2012, 04:15:22 pm »

"Most assuredly, Steve."

Adorn the shrine with a representation of Steve in the Synthflesh.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7721 on: September 26, 2012, 04:17:15 pm »

((Oh man, I just got the idea of Steve-controlled synthflesh terminators. Creepy.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: September 26, 2012, 04:18:23 pm »

Get Cheese for the Maximum Goddess.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7723 on: September 26, 2012, 04:20:40 pm »

"Oh. I see. Hrmm. Can you tell me where he got in? Because getting in through here is annoying."

Screw vent back on, replace tools and the bed. Head to the Armory.

"Excuse me, but do you have any screwdrivers? Oh, and a pad of paper and some pens would be nice.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: September 26, 2012, 04:24:55 pm »

Learn about the technologies (devices, medications, etc.) they - we employ to augment human regenerative processes and, if possible, bring them to wholly new levels (such as regrowing a missing limb, etc.).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 2101