_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5734068 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7725 on: September 26, 2012, 04:31:59 pm »

((I think that if someone actually buys a full body prosthetic to use it as Steve's avatar, the convicts are basically screwed. More than they were before, I mean.))

Milno left the prosthetic near the chunk of metal and moved a little away from it. Vague was better than nothing, and he just wanted to make a simple test anyway.

Move a little away from the prosthetic and try to concentrate on the small amount of the information obtained from it to modify a small area. If it fails, poke it again instead and repeat the failed action.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: September 26, 2012, 04:45:07 pm »

"What?  No.  I'm not el doctore diablo.  That would be... anyone else, actually.  I'm the kickboxing one.  So are you gonna help me or what?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: September 26, 2012, 04:50:49 pm »

((Is it just me or may the resident perv be on the track to becoming a competent melee fighter aside from a perv? This spells bad news for some people.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: September 26, 2012, 04:53:02 pm »

((Yeah, I almost commented on that, but I don't think he's been very pervy lately. Almost a shame, really. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: September 26, 2012, 04:58:33 pm »

((Whoops.))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:08:06 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: September 26, 2012, 05:05:33 pm »

((I think that if someone actually buys a full body prosthetic to use it as Steve's avatar, the convicts are basically screwed. More than they were before, I mean.))
((Thank you for the idea :D ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: September 26, 2012, 05:34:04 pm »

Ninja nerve pinch the man who is licking me.
If he is successfully rendered unconscious continue my request of the AM

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: September 26, 2012, 05:42:36 pm »

Arthur climbs out of the stasis pod with a shiver going up his back, he had always hated the damned things in the four times he'd been forced to use them throughout his life. Shaking his head to try and ignore the feeling Arthur assures he's dressed in the more comfortable of the clothes available to him. He had got used to the fact that he had been forced into the HRMC the second he was caught, not much you can do if your caught except fight, and Arthur wasn't one to fight at least not physically.Looking around he spoke out loud,

"Hmm ... I wonder what there is to do till I'm forced on to some mission."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7733 on: September 26, 2012, 05:54:48 pm »

Now who's down, hmm~? Feyri chirped. Jim was in a position where her sword could easily strike him, disregarding any movements up or any rolls to the side.

"But, yes. Let's try the VRs later. Steve! Is it possible to sync up individual VRs?"

Stand at the ready, waiting for Jim to move up and signal his readiness, then arcing strike to the femoral artery w/ flat end!  :P

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7734 on: September 26, 2012, 06:08:41 pm »

((Been very busy lately. For recap, Travis was talking to the AM about regrowing flesh besides using Synthflesh and cybernetics))

"Oh. Do you think it might be possible to...how do I word this....grow me a new face?" Travis asked, tapping the screen that was now his face. "If I ever get out of this, I don't want to come home, or whatever is left of home, as some kind of transhuman".
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: September 26, 2012, 06:20:01 pm »

Jim's emoticon was merely a raised eyebrow as he got back to his feet. "This platform is pretty heavy, even discounting these arms. Impressive."

Jim gets serious and attempts to disarm Feyri by slapping her swordhand with the flat of his blade.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: September 26, 2012, 06:45:17 pm »

((Yeah, I almost commented on that, but I don't think he's been very pervy lately. Almost a shame, really. :P))
((Of course, I'm sure you miss Renen's hands on Faith.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7737 on: September 26, 2012, 07:07:03 pm »

((Of course, I'm sure you miss Renen's hands on Faith.))
((They're usually so interesting, though. Think of all the good times Elisaz or Renen caused for reasons no one else would have. :P

Of course, it is a bit easier to take them seriously when they're not, so I guess that's a tradeoff.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: September 26, 2012, 11:23:52 pm »

Finish cigarette, look around the room and think about the place I have ended up in. Make logical deductions about the ship in general from what I have seen. Once done, take a swig of Xeno Spit.
Oh, alcohol. How I've missed you.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:30:52 pm by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7739 on: September 27, 2012, 01:11:56 am »

Faith sighed.

"Yeah, I suppose so...

Um, say. I noticed there's an amp that can manipulate organic tissue. Does that come in manipulator form?

Also, what's the difference, if any, between using a universal manipulator and the more specialized versions?

And uh... do manipulators get better the smarter you are? Like, would a genius be able to use a microwave manipulator better than someone who's just sort of average? Other than using it better because they know what they're doing, I mean; just in terms of power or accuracy or something."

Ask about manipulators.
"Lets see...It does, though they're more rarely used because people have a harder time using the manipulator. The universal manipulator can do basically anything the others can, however it tends to have trouble with more specific things, fine details. You can still do them, it's just a bit harder to do then with the specialized ones. And higher intelligence will allow you to do more with them, but doesn't make them inherently more powerful."
"Most assuredly, Steve."

Adorn the shrine with a representation of Steve in the Synthflesh.
(We'll use that first roll of yours for this.)
You carve a stunning wooden image of a synth-flesh man using scrapwood and your fingernails. You place the image in the shrine and prostrate yourself in front of it.

((Oh man, I just got the idea of Steve-controlled synthflesh terminators. Creepy.))
People always asked to spar with the armory master. No one ever tried to spar with steve.
Get Cheese for the Maximum Goddess.
"CHEESE FOR THE CHEESE...uh....power..guy..." Oh god you're starting to feel odd.
"Oh. I see. Hrmm. Can you tell me where he got in? Because getting in through here is annoying."

Screw vent back on, replace tools and the bed. Head to the Armory.

"Excuse me, but do you have any screwdrivers? Oh, and a pad of paper and some pens would be nice.

>The Roachman? He got in through a vent somewhere in your section of the ship. He's been skittering about ever since.

You get a screwdriver and some paper and a pen from the armory master.

Learn about the technologies (devices, medications, etc.) they - we employ to augment human regenerative processes and, if possible, bring them to wholly new levels (such as regrowing a missing limb, etc.).
For in the field or in a controlled environment?

Milno left the prosthetic near the chunk of metal and moved a little away from it. Vague was better than nothing, and he just wanted to make a simple test anyway.

Move a little away from the prosthetic and try to concentrate on the small amount of the information obtained from it to modify a small area. If it fails, poke it again instead and repeat the failed action.
[will:1]
The prosthetic jerks and spasms wildly, ripping itself into pieces; the pieces hover in mid air, bending and crushing themselves to unrecognizable bits.

"What?  No.  I'm not el doctore diablo.  That would be... anyone else, actually.  I'm the kickboxing one.  So are you gonna help me or what?"
The doctor makes the sign of the cross and runs away. Not a good sign.

Ninja nerve pinch the man who is licking me.
If he is successfully rendered unconscious continue my request of the AM

[dex:4]
[thomas dex:1]
[str:3]
[thomas end:3+1]
You jab your fingers randomly into the man's neck. He twitches a bit but doesn't get off you.
You grab
Arthur climbs out of the stasis pod with a shiver going up his back, he had always hated the damned things in the four times he'd been forced to use them throughout his life. Shaking his head to try and ignore the feeling Arthur assures he's dressed in the more comfortable of the clothes available to him. He had got used to the fact that he had been forced into the HRMC the second he was caught, not much you can do if your caught except fight, and Arthur wasn't one to fight at least not physically.Looking around he spoke out loud,

"Hmm ... I wonder what there is to do till I'm forced on to some mission."

>Try the rec room for all your naked pingpong needs.

says a voice out of nowhere.
((Been very busy lately. For recap, Travis was talking to the AM about regrowing flesh besides using Synthflesh and cybernetics))

"Oh. Do you think it might be possible to...how do I word this....grow me a new face?" Travis asked, tapping the screen that was now his face. "If I ever get out of this, I don't want to come home, or whatever is left of home, as some kind of transhuman".
"Well, you could ask the doctors, but I think they'd basically give you a metal skull and then grow flesh on it. So it might not be your old face. "

Now who's down, hmm~? Feyri chirped. Jim was in a position where her sword could easily strike him, disregarding any movements up or any rolls to the side.

"But, yes. Let's try the VRs later. Steve! Is it possible to sync up individual VRs?"

Stand at the ready, waiting for Jim to move up and signal his readiness, then arcing strike to the femoral artery w/ flat end!  :P

Jim's emoticon was merely a raised eyebrow as he got back to his feet. "This platform is pretty heavy, even discounting these arms. Impressive."

Jim gets serious and attempts to disarm Feyri by slapping her swordhand with the flat of his blade.

[jim dex:4+1]
[Feyri dex:5]

Jim and Feyri strike at each other with lightning speed, the flat of their blades flashing as they carve air. After a moment they both step back, each completely unhurt.

Finish cigarette, look around the room and think about the place I have ended up in. Make logical deductions about the ship in general from what I have seen. Once done, take a swig of Xeno Spit.
Oh, alcohol. How I've missed you.

[intuition:6-1-1+1]
You look around, blowing a cloud of blue smoke. You come to a single conclusion: You are fucked.
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 2101