_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686779 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7755 on: September 27, 2012, 11:36:41 am »

((Yey. Damnit will rolls.))

Milno scratched his chin, staring at the destroyed remains. Well, at least that meant he could try to destroy that kind of thing.

He left the airlock for the rec room and got his datapad back before heading to the armory and stopping by the counter.

"I think I know why I was allowed to keep this." he says nodding towards the gauntlet. "I'm probably a guinea pig, which wouldn't surprise me."

He sighed before continuing.
"Between a Battlesuit and a cloak or clothing made with the Avatar's cloak fabric, which one do you think is best? The battlesuit wouldn't allow my suit in, or least with the pods attached to it, and I value mobility, but I want to your opinion."

Say the above to the armory master.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7756 on: September 27, 2012, 01:01:59 pm »

FLEE THE DEMON! FIND THE TEMPLE TO THE DRAGON LORD!
((I'm assuming Spinal_Taper's character is the one licking me?))
Ask for a towel to wipe my face, then make my request.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7757 on: September 27, 2012, 02:23:01 pm »

Arthur paused for a moment, with a puzzled look on his face he looked around the room expecting to see someone, but saw no one that looked like they were talking to him. Stopping for a second he replied,

"Ummm ... no thank you, but thanks for the suggestion, I think. On another note I'd like to ask who are you, and why are you hiding from me?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7758 on: September 27, 2012, 02:41:19 pm »

((I wouldn't suggest yellow Adwarf. It doesn't really show up on the default forum look))

"Hm. Alright. Thank you. One last thing. Any suggestions on how to deal with a vengeful team mate? I'd prefer ideas that involve protecting myself from said team mate rather than trying to take him out"

Travis poses the above question to the AM and then hooks himself up to VR. He simulates "The Doctor" and has a dummy Travis ask him if The Doctor could grow him a new, normal, human face.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7759 on: September 27, 2012, 02:50:52 pm »

Go to the armory and purchase Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier, then request to have it installed by the ship's resident mad doctor.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7760 on: September 27, 2012, 02:52:32 pm »

Go to the armory and purchase Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier, then request to have it installed by the ship's resident mad doctor.
((Ah, by the way. Convicts leave the stasis pods butt-naked, it might be in your interest to dress beforehand.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: September 27, 2012, 02:54:32 pm »

((Ah, by the way. Convicts leave the stasis pods butt-naked, it might be in your interest to dress beforehand.))

((I was planning on having you folks deal with the Fan Disservice, but alright  :P))

Question Steve as to where I can get some clothes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7762 on: September 27, 2012, 02:55:53 pm »

((Dr. Avocado Sandvich - 50, creepy, psychic, treacherous and naked. Sounds good to me.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7763 on: September 27, 2012, 02:57:17 pm »

((Its usually assumed that you get dressed.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7764 on: September 27, 2012, 02:57:36 pm »

((No it isn't.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7765 on: September 27, 2012, 03:03:36 pm »

((Its usually assumed that you get dressed.))
((Not after everyone made a point of getting dressed.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7766 on: September 27, 2012, 03:03:57 pm »

((Never assume the less interesting horrifying answer when you can assume the greater. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7767 on: September 27, 2012, 03:05:34 pm »

((Wait... you mean Steve has/can procure a physical body, or you just mean giving him something in VR? :o))

"Oh? What do you mean a harder time, exactly?

And, does this mean for a manipulator expert it'd be worth it to carry several instead of one master one, or would somebody who could use a universal manipulator be good enough that it wouldn't matter much?

Speaking of which..." She tilted her head to the side, considering something for a moment. "How do you tend to classify, uh, operatives? Soldiers? Whatever you'd call HMRC people. But as in, heavy or scout, or more like support and assault, or manipulator user or gunner, or what?"

Ask about stuff.
(VR. He's controlled bots in there before with Bishop. )

"It depends on the situation. The Universal one is capable of doing anything the other ones can do, but it's algorithms aren't as specialized, so fine control takes more brainpower. (basically, something that takes 10 of those invisible mind points to do with a specialized amp would take like 13 to do with the Universal one.

As per classifications, I only have three. Dead, soon to be dead, and living."

"Hmm... well... in this case..."
Chase after the doctor waving my arms about and making scary hooting and gibbering noises.
"...there's only one logical thing to do."
You case the doctor around the room a bit, gibbering madly at him, before you get brain tazed.

>What is up with you people and harassing the medical staff?

Learn about the technologies (devices, medications, etc.) they - we employ to augment human regenerative processes and, if possible, bring them to wholly new levels (such as regrowing a missing limb, etc.).
For in the field or in a controlled environment?
(( Any - basically, all the approaches ever being used by UWM medicine to reach that goal. I'll wait if needed. ))

"What?  No.  I'm not el doctore diablo.  That would be... anyone else, actually.  I'm the kickboxing one.  So are you gonna help me or what?"
The doctor makes the sign of the cross and runs away. Not a good sign.
(( Maurice's probably too fresh a newcomer, but I wonder if Faith also has some kind of reputation among the regular doctors... ))
Well there is that genetic therapy bishop has, the bio-gel allows for the regeneration of flesh, whole limbs if you want, but takes a long time.
It's not "regeneration" but there's the use of artificial but still organic parts, synthetic nerves and muscle and blood vessels. Did you want to include things that slow degeneration or just things that aid regeneration?
>Use a rowing machine/speedbag/(whatever equipment is available to increase my Dex)!
[dex:5]
You punch the speed back with surprising ease, keeping a perfect rhythm of blows as the bag bounces back and forth at astonishing speed.

Get sober.
[Will: NOPE]

Your vision fills with twisting, blurred visions of monsters and demons, the flesh melting off your friends faces and revealing dark and discordant forms, searing forms of twitching eyes and pulsing organs, straining muscle and great talons and fangs.
Yep, totally fucked. I probably deserve it, too. After all, wouldn't be a very good system if innocent, peace-loving people got put here.
Make a motion like I'm making a toast, then take a hearty swig of Xeno Spit. Enjoy altered state of consciousness.

Yep, totally fucked. I probably deserve it, too. After all, wouldn't be a very good system if innocent, peace-loving people got put here.
Make a motion like I'm making a toast, then take a hearty swig of Xeno Spit. Enjoy altered state of consciousness.
You toast nothing in general with your bottle of Xeno spit and then take a good long drink. You manage to get the stopper back on the bottle before the world recedes away from you, stretching and expanding, walls growing miles long until you finally fall through the corner of the universe and drift in star spattered darkness.

Jim nodded to Feyri, then attempted to unbalance her with a bladeslap to her left shoulder.
Feyri returned the gesture by shifting her center of gravity, and trying an underhand stroke.
[jim dex:3+1+1]
[Feyri dex:5+1]
[jim str:6+1]
[feyri end:3]
[feyri end:1]
[feyri str:4+1+2]
[jim end:4]

Feyri and Jim step forward slowly and, in a flash of movement, strike each other without even attempting to block or dodge, a suicidal charge, Feyri's double handed blow connecting just as jim's cutlass, gripped like a toothpick in his massive hands, catches her. Feyri goes flying, tumbling and bouncing several feet high and out of the ring. Jim catches Feyri's blow dead in the shoulder, the flat striking hard enough to crush the synth-flesh muscle and cause a spurt of white synth-blood. He stumbles several feet before righting himself and looking toward his sparing partner. She is laying, unmoving, on the ground outside the ring.
So, could you train me in your style. Like an ancient proverb of the Earth said "The more you sweat(bleed) in the training, the less you bleed(die) in the battle."

Ask this.

((For all who miss perv-Renen (Faith), he will be back, more controlled.))
"I can. Keep in mind that there's no guarantee you'll survive it. Oh, and I only take one student on at a time, so if anyone else comes and asks to be trained, you'll have to kill them."

Find a more accesable vent, and enter it. Note the room I entered in on the paper.
[/quote]
All the vents you find are on the ceiling.
"Hmm I could go to have a nap but....... Revenge needs to be planned for."

I'll go to the V.R. put me with Travis weird crystal gun, and travis unarmed and confused with his back to me, if i can on a simulated version of the ship.
Well, you can sure to a simulated version of the prisoner area of the ship.

You set up the simulation and begin playing. Travis, with his back to you, looks around in confusing, loudly vocalizing his desire not to be shot in the back.
"May the blessing of Steve be on us all."

Head to the AM, return metal etching tools, and requisition a small (3" cube or so) piece of wood, whittling knife, and a hemp string.  Fashion into a Steve-Avatar pendant.
You get some craft supplies from the armory master and start whittling.
[handi:5]
You carve a lovely little pendant of a synth-flesh man in a triumphant pose. He appears to be smirking about something.
((Yeah, essentially something for a wearable flashdrive, and I'm aware of the ripping concern.))
Thats doable and fairly cheap. There are subdermal ones too.
You leap, pantsless, off the foul creature and flee to the temple of the dragon lord. Once there you partake in a game of Crazy 8's before kicking his wife in the throat. Cheating Iguana whore.
((Yey. Damnit will rolls.))

Milno scratched his chin, staring at the destroyed remains. Well, at least that meant he could try to destroy that kind of thing.

He left the airlock for the rec room and got his datapad back before heading to the armory and stopping by the counter.

"I think I know why I was allowed to keep this." he says nodding towards the gauntlet. "I'm probably a guinea pig, which wouldn't surprise me."

He sighed before continuing.
"Between a Battlesuit and a cloak or clothing made with the Avatar's cloak fabric, which one do you think is best? The battlesuit wouldn't allow my suit in, or least with the pods attached to it, and I value mobility, but I want to your opinion."

Say the above to the armory master.
"Mobility wise battlesuits aren't the best. Just their size and weight alone makes them much less maneuverable, however there are somethings you can do to over come that. There are different models of Battlesuit, including some that are designed for higher mobility. I'd recommend trying out a few different models in the VR, as well as that cloak you're talking about, and see which you personally prefer.
((I'm assuming Spinal_Taper's character is the one licking me?))
Ask for a towel to wipe my face, then make my request.
You get a towel and ask what you were going to before being so rudely interrupted.

"Documentation is slim around here. Better off either just playing with the weapons in the VR or asking me about them. As per increasing the range of those guns, I'd recommend doing that with the laser rifle, it holds up better at long distance then the Gauss. And to do that you'd basically just need to add more focusing chambers to the gun. "
Arthur paused for a moment, with a puzzled look on his face he looked around the room expecting to see someone, but saw no one that looked like they were talking to him. Stopping for a second he replied,

"Ummm ... no thank you, but thanks for the suggestion, I think. On another note I'd like to ask who are you, and why are you hiding from me?

>My name is Steve. I'm the ship's computer and your overseer.

((I wouldn't suggest yellow Adwarf. It doesn't really show up on the default forum look))

"Hm. Alright. Thank you. One last thing. Any suggestions on how to deal with a vengeful team mate? I'd prefer ideas that involve protecting myself from said team mate rather than trying to take him out"

Travis poses the above question to the AM and then hooks himself up to VR. He simulates "The Doctor" and has a dummy Travis ask him if The Doctor could grow him a new, normal, human face.
"A well reasoned argument. Failing that, a well aimed bullet to the knee."

You head to the VR machine, Filled with wisdom, and run your simulation.

"I can give you a human face, yes." is the doctor's reply.

((I was planning on having you folks deal with the Fan Disservice, but alright  :P))

Question Steve as to where I can get some clothes.

>Box right beside you. Marked "Clothes".

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7768 on: September 27, 2012, 03:11:28 pm »

Get dressed with the clothes in the box, preferentially with a laboratory coat, if availiable and head towards the armory to purchase a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7769 on: September 27, 2012, 03:13:41 pm »

"Wait... can you do the shocky thingy again?"
Observe the effects of electrocution on my body.
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 2101