_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5720688 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10410 on: November 18, 2012, 07:51:02 pm »

((I was wondering where we picked up a second Jim.))

"So the way I understand it, I could pay 8 tokens, and I could get anything from a big artifact with strange properties, to a simple log of exotic wood equivalent? Or three tokens, get anything from a small artifact with strange properties, to some strange inconsequential jewelry?" Gorat thinks for a few seconds, weighing the chances. "I probably shouldn't, but I have six tokens... give me a random small one, and I'll choose a second small one afterwards."

Hand over my six tokens. Examine the markings on the package I get, and choose a small package with a completely different mark.
You get a blue square with a horizontal line and a Purple pentagon
Oh I understood that, I was just wondering if you had a bin or a vault or summat filled to the brim with em'. Smile half-jokingly. Thanks again, perhaps I'll get to use it this time, hey? Head to the kitchen, act surprised, almost as if you totally didn't know what to expect before entering the room, and then challenge the fellow with the chess set and the cube to a round of Ultimate Super Bomb Chess. I know we don't have a super bomb, but that part's optional anyway!

You challenge Cog to the most dangerous game: Bomb-chess.

"I should have stayed in the armory. At least the Armory Master could help if a hostile little midget popped out."

Set up chesspieces, and G8 pawn, to E8. Observe reaction.

((This is the grid system I'm using. It should be easier than constantly uploading new pictures.
Spoiler: Dat grid (click to show/hide)
))

You start putting pieces on the cube doing the G and H side first. You start on the next side placing the first pawn on b1. That button and several others suddenly sink down.

((example of beta: http://randomc.net/image/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2029.jpg on iPod so couldn't use img tag. Also muv luv alternative is a VN/video game. Im terrible at explaining google would be better.))
That image says no linking and all I can find via searching for it is standard anime girls with standard impractical swords. hmm.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10411 on: November 18, 2012, 07:52:32 pm »

((I was wondering where we picked up a second Jim.))

"So the way I understand it, I could pay 8 tokens, and I could get anything from a big artifact with strange properties, to a simple log of exotic wood equivalent? Or three tokens, get anything from a small artifact with strange properties, to some strange inconsequential jewelry?" Gorat thinks for a few seconds, weighing the chances. "I probably shouldn't, but I have six tokens... give me a random small one, and I'll choose a second small one afterwards."

Hand over my six tokens. Examine the markings on the package I get, and choose a small package with a completely different mark.
Oh I understood that, I was just wondering if you had a bin or a vault or summat filled to the brim with em'. Smile half-jokingly. Thanks again, perhaps I'll get to use it this time, hey? Head to the kitchen, act surprised, almost as if you totally didn't know what to expect before entering the room, and then challenge the fellow with the chess set and the cube to a round of Ultimate Super Bomb Chess. I know we don't have a super bomb, but that part's optional anyway!

You challenge Cog to the most dangerous game: Bomb-chess.

"I should have stayed in the armory. At least the Armory Master could help if a hostile little midget popped out."

Set up chesspieces, and G8 pawn, to E8. Observe reaction.

((This is the grid system I'm using. It should be easier than constantly uploading new pictures.
Spoiler: Dat grid (click to show/hide)
))

You start putting pieces on the cube doing the G and H side first. You start on the next side placing the first pawn on b1. That button and several others suddenly sink down.

((example of beta: http://randomc.net/image/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2029.jpg on iPod so couldn't use img tag. Also muv luv alternative is a VN/video game. Im terrible at explaining google would be better.))
That image says no linking and all I can find via searching for it is standard anime girls with standard impractical swords. hmm.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10412 on: November 18, 2012, 07:57:05 pm »

((I immediately thought of this.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10413 on: November 18, 2012, 08:36:00 pm »

Sell the monoatomic razor and hand laser and buy the monoatomic sword.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10414 on: November 18, 2012, 09:41:19 pm »

Take the link and put it in an empty tab.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10415 on: November 18, 2012, 10:04:01 pm »

Sell the monoatomic razor and hand laser and buy the monoatomic sword.
She takes your items and tokens before sliding a 4 foot box through the slot in the window.

Take the link and put it in an empty tab.
Huh, looks like some of the stuff from Claymore.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10416 on: November 18, 2012, 10:35:33 pm »

Huh, looks like some of the stuff from Claymore.
Doesn't it?

What the hell? Maybe it is a bomb! Fuck yeah! Now we can actually play! Put the rest of the pieces on top. I'll get more. Grab a few dozen chess sets from the AM. Also arts and crafts supplies for later.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 10:37:57 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10417 on: November 19, 2012, 02:32:52 am »

((they are meant to be. The larger ones? They are 18m tall.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10418 on: November 19, 2012, 05:07:48 am »

((darn.found one off the series wiki: ITs a biggie
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. Yeah.))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:10:35 am by Tavik Toth »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10419 on: November 19, 2012, 07:40:46 am »

((they are meant to be. The larger ones? They are 18m tall.))
((..the chart says 66m..))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10420 on: November 19, 2012, 07:54:06 am »

((it was a estimate. also the 66m one is called a Fort class.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10421 on: November 19, 2012, 08:08:29 am »

"Thanks."
Retire to the barracks. Open the package with the blue square and horizontal line.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10422 on: November 19, 2012, 08:13:34 am »

Oh, I blacked out. And I was called for mission during that time. Fuck. Well, I have to pratice some more so...

Start praticing the mode change the same way I did before. Try to get a good control on it.

((On side note, it would be good for Renen to go on a mission but I couldn't access ER from wednesday to sunday. There were studies, a very special party to my sister and internet problems.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10423 on: November 19, 2012, 08:36:15 am »

Carrying his new gear and tokens, Denzel ran over to the stasis bay, testing his new body out.

Also: 5 points in dex, 2 points in uncon, 1 point in intuition.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:45:16 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10424 on: November 19, 2012, 09:33:07 am »

((Chalk up another ER-related dream.

I was Lars (I think- I don't think I ever heard a name) in a Father Ted-ish situation, though there was some sort of bit about conspiracy and coming back to life barely remembering the past time when killed.  In any case, the Armory Master was there, and we got it on  (Or at least got close to- someone saw us when she was naked and in the bed, which is of course shameful and unpriestly.) ))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 2101