_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732069 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10995 on: December 12, 2012, 04:14:05 pm »

((A piton(spike driving) type, that can be mounted on the forearm. A step up from a wrist mounted one.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10996 on: December 12, 2012, 04:40:36 pm »

Clear both rooms while wielding my gauss rifle. Once that's done, listen at the next door.

((Get well soon!))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:21:08 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10997 on: December 12, 2012, 06:46:59 pm »

((@piecewise Sorry to hear about the sickness. I hope you get well soon! ))
Compare the Mobility and the Melee variants of the Battle suit to the Mk III suit. How much heavier and more well-armored are those two? What about the manoeuvrability and flight capability conferred by the rocket pods? Finally, compare the prices.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10998 on: December 12, 2012, 11:58:41 pm »

Exit VR then look for someone to talk to.
Well, it looks like there are are a few other people in the VR machines next to you. You could talk to them if you could snap them out of their stupor.

((A piton(spike driving) type, that can be mounted on the forearm. A step up from a wrist mounted one.))

There's gonna be some str requirements for such a thing, keep in mind. Firing a big metal spike with one hand isn't terribly easy after all. Now, how powerful you want this thing to be? Powerful enough to put that spike into solid metal or just enough to get it through softer materials. More powerful means more str requirements obviously.

Clear both rooms while wielding my gauss rifle. Once that's done, listen at the next door.

((Get well soon!))
You open the left door. Nothing. You open the door in front of you. Nothing. Hmm. You move to the door on the other side of the forward room and press your ear to it. You hear movement and mumbling. Sounds like more then one, maybe even more then two.

((@piecewise Sorry to hear about the sickness. I hope you get well soon! ))
Compare the Mobility and the Melee variants of the Battle suit to the Mk III suit. How much heavier and more well-armored are those two? What about the manoeuvrability and flight capability conferred by the rocket pods? Finally, compare the prices.
Well, the prices of all Battlesuits are the same, regardless of type. In terms of standard MK III armor, the Power suits, even the most lightly armored ones, are by far more protected. As per weight, the battle suit is over ten times heavier then the Mk III: the MK III is a suit, the Battle suit is, in reality, more of a vehicle then anything else. When it comes to the maneuverability of a Maneuverability type battle suit vs a MK III the MK III is faster and more maneuverable by far, zipping about like a fly to the battlesuit's ponderous, if awe inspiring, flight.

(Thanks everyone:) )

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10999 on: December 13, 2012, 12:20:45 am »

(( But is the Melee variant able to fly, or are its rocket pods just for jumps & dodges? Edit: Checked, it cannot fly. ))

Look up Avatar of War variants. Also, check the space inside the cockpit of a battlesuit - what can its operator wear (i.e., is it so small and crammed that only skin-tight clothes can be worn, or is there enough space for a Mk-something suit, for example)?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:39:01 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11000 on: December 13, 2012, 07:58:19 am »

((Change the distance to a closer one. One where Renen can snipe with a laser rifle with no penalties.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11001 on: December 13, 2012, 08:40:34 am »

((Powerful enough to put it through solid metal. I have an idea to lessen the STR requirement. Hopefully.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11002 on: December 13, 2012, 11:21:23 am »

((Hope you're feeling better.))

Back to the game. Improve graphics. Upsize the levels, keeping their general theme. Supersize a few select bosses.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11003 on: December 13, 2012, 12:27:24 pm »

Look for Her Docktor. Ask about lungs and why they are so useless for anything but breathing normal air.

((Jack has no idea what he is about to do. Neither do I come to think of it. Lets hope something bad doesnt happen.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11004 on: December 13, 2012, 02:53:16 pm »

(( But is the Melee variant able to fly, or are its rocket pods just for jumps & dodges? Edit: Checked, it cannot fly. ))

Look up Avatar of War variants. Also, check the space inside the cockpit of a battlesuit - what can its operator wear (i.e., is it so small and crammed that only skin-tight clothes can be worn, or is there enough space for a Mk-something suit, for example)?

Avatar and battle suit cockpits are fairly tight, not skin tight or anything but as tight as a fighter jet's cockpit or so. You wouldn't be able to get a MK III's rockets in there, for instance,but you could certainly wear a MK II or something. Although, in the case of the avatar you'd have to get it modified with ports to allow all those nerve ports.

As per Types of Avatars, that depends on what you're looking for when you mean "Type". See there are two ways an Avatar can vary, the first being it's body type and the second being it's equipment and armaments. We'll start with body type.

There's the standard humanoid, The brawler type, the Dexterity type, the endurance/platform type and the speed type.

((Change the distance to a closer one. One where Renen can snipe with a laser rifle with no penalties.))
In that case:
[Con:5-1+1]
You snipe the  guy straight in the temple.

((Powerful enough to put it through solid metal. I have an idea to lessen the STR requirement. Hopefully.))
Okie dokie. Something like 8 str is what we're looking at then.

((Hope you're feeling better.))

Back to the game. Improve graphics. Upsize the levels, keeping their general theme. Supersize a few select bosses.
[aux:6+1]

You improve the graphics to the point where everything is photorealistic. Unfortunately it now lags like crazy. The giant levels and 3 square mile sized bosses don't help anything.

Look for Her Docktor. Ask about lungs and why they are so useless for anything but breathing normal air.

((Jack has no idea what he is about to do. Neither do I come to think of it. Lets hope something bad doesnt happen.))

"They are useless for breathing things besides normal oxygen because they were poorly designed by the clumsy hands of  evolution." He says.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11005 on: December 13, 2012, 03:20:18 pm »

"Thanks."

head back to VR then load up Battle of Hexbarax. but replace the UWM forces with 21st century forces. have them have enough numbers to be able to stand a chance of holding off the Altered.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:03:48 pm by Tavik Toth »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11006 on: December 13, 2012, 03:54:07 pm »

((Hrmm. Well, before I look for those, I may want to check if my idea to lower the STR requirement would be possible. What I had in mind was basically an unpowered exoskeleton that had lockable joints. So I would have to brace myself, lock the suit joints, and then fire the hook. And Tavik, try to be a little original. He won't do it if it no longer interests him.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11007 on: December 13, 2012, 04:00:30 pm »

((ok)).

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11008 on: December 13, 2012, 10:34:01 pm »

Hmmm.
Put the Avatars aside for now, and look up the neural interface(s) and info on it (them?): the side effects, known limitations, price in tokens, etc.
Past Sigs

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11009 on: December 14, 2012, 12:26:21 am »

((Just because he did it on Cog doesn't necessarily mean he'd be opposed to space-lungs, especially if he was doing it in a different manner.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 2101