_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733270 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #12960 on: March 06, 2013, 06:35:18 am »

Wake up from that coma.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #12961 on: March 06, 2013, 06:48:43 am »

You buy a laser and a gauss generator.
[handi:1]
And promptly break both trying to mash them together.
Fixing that laser rifle and generator will require parts.

Back to the armory, take the offered free shells for my grenade launcher, and see about the price of fixing that laser rifle/generator.

And how much for the rocket pods, and the stuff to actually attach them to me?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12962 on: March 06, 2013, 08:30:20 am »

While waiting for the Doc, Renen goes to the VR machines, enters Tinker and tries to combine Nikitian's Sub-Exoskeleton Model A "Hope" with his standart MK II suit. Make tests of Strength, Endurance and Dex and Speed. Than, he uploads one Pulse Rifle MK I and tries it from different distances.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12963 on: March 06, 2013, 08:59:40 am »

Read the first god chapter of the Engineer's Pantheon from the original source if there's time.  Otherwise, go give Saint Milno a hug for good luck, wish him well, and get podded.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12964 on: March 06, 2013, 09:30:44 am »

"Sorry to bother you while you are busy, but do you have an entrenching tool? Never know when it may come in handy."

Aquire E-Tool if possible, then head to the medbay and grab that cube.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12965 on: March 06, 2013, 09:32:39 am »

Seems to be some sort of show about mages who don't understand magic fucking about in a temple of some kind.

"Those guys in the basement are kinda fucked. They're just gonna keep agro'ing more shit if they run in like that. Still, it's pretty funny."

((I laughed.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12966 on: March 06, 2013, 10:08:26 am »

Not imagination then, what else? ... Hmmm, 'faces in the clouds' - as in ancient Greek and Roman gods perhaps? What would that be, belief? 'Belief' in the sense where it equals '(self-)delusion'; then the key to the exit door would be the disbelief, 'disenchantment', disillusion?
Unlikely and dangerous to try; if it doesn't work that way, persuading self into disbelief of this place, given its strange laws, would be equal to placing self into absolute darkness with no return. Attempting the opposite (deluding self back to reality) would be only marginally better, though; in case of failure it would mean eternal imprisonment, but at least it would be spent in a fake copy of the real world instead of absolute abyss.

And all of it has something to do with our memories... no, we accept them as memories, or something related to us, but, in all practicality, it doesn't need to be that way. They only seem to be something of our past. Wasn't it what she said earlier? 'Do we really know if he's here?' Accepting things without proof, that is certainly a variant of 'belief', albeit a somewhat different perhaps.

Or maybe it is indeed all about memories, humans being 'plagued' by them, perceiving past as well as present, sometimes not being able to discern them and/or move on...

What do you say, Lyra?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:15:57 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12967 on: March 06, 2013, 10:15:33 am »

>How much thicker are we talking here? Numbers, please.

>See if there is any material stronger than steel, but still in approximately the same price range (a maximum price of 4 tokens allowed for the telescoping legs).

>Try making the telescoping bits thick enough to handle a height of ten feet on one leg. Test all capabilities, including climbing on walls.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12968 on: March 06, 2013, 10:16:53 am »

((Pareidolia?))

"low data, few options left. why's she gone?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12969 on: March 06, 2013, 10:33:26 am »

((Yes. Oh well, now I know how that is called. ))

Because she has delivered her message - a deliberate hint, as I take it - and was no longer needed here.
Now, should we try to summon more doors? Or rather act on the data we have?

((EDIT))
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:03:50 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12970 on: March 06, 2013, 10:48:11 am »

((Good, I'm back, now to check those- Hey! That gauss gun was never used and that monorazor was only slightly used! You ripped me off! I'm going to sue you and your entire armory!
Just joking.))

Buy the jump rockets and have them installed in the exosuit. Pay extra tokens if I have to.
Return the civilian gauss rifle and a pistol (after unloading the pistol) for one token.
If those aren't enough to get one token, start giving pistol rounds until I get to one token.
Give the other two pistols and the pistol magazine to Therapox's character.
Ask the armory master:

"If I return one of those eighth kiloton charges unused and functional do I get two tokens for it?"
If the answer is yes, buy as many of them as I can afford.

Quote from: Flint Westwood to everyone
Flint Westwood's emporium™ limited time offer™!
Just for the next few minutes we are offering three slightly used gauss pistols and one slightly used gauss rifle for only two tokens. That's right folks! Four weapons for the price of one!
We are also offering a loan of two or four tokens, interest free! You heard that right. Tokens, in your pocket, no questions asked, as long as they are returned upon completion of your next mission.
Come to the armory master's kiosk as quickly as possible to capitalize on this grand offer or else someone may beat you to it.

Note: By taking the Flint Westwood's emporium™ limited time offer™ loan you acknowledge that if you do not complete the mission successfully (that is, if you die) Flint Westwood's emporium™ and its affiliates have full rights to loot your belongings and your corpse for reimbursement. Flint Westwood's emporium™ is not responsible for lack of customer satisfaction, faulty products and any injury or death that may come from use of its products.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:19:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12971 on: March 06, 2013, 11:22:59 am »

To Flint Westwood:
You've any ammo for those, or is it just the weapons?
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12972 on: March 06, 2013, 11:29:56 am »

Dream of nuking xeno's from orbit while waiting in pod.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12973 on: March 06, 2013, 11:32:14 am »

To Flint Westwood:
You've any ammo for those, or is it just the weapons?
Quote from: Flint Westwood
5 rounds for the rifle and 20 rounds for the pistols.

That is, if you want to shoot stuff. But I'm not just selling guns, these are also fine tinker materials. What better way to overcharge your gauss rifle or build a power generator? I simply lack the technical skills to utilize them, so I thought it would be best to offer them to a teammate before I sell them. I don't think the armory master would charge so little, only 2 tokens for 4 gauss generators. Do you?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:45:38 am by Parisbre56 »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12974 on: March 06, 2013, 11:45:34 am »

To Flint Westwood:
Dunno about that.

I say one token for two pistols and all 20 rounds. How's that sounding? And I'll need that loan.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 2101