_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732896 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13005 on: March 06, 2013, 06:57:35 pm »

((I've been refraining from posting for a while to make things easier, but I just remembered I need to check something.))

Token count, please. And deny pizza offer from May if she makes it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13006 on: March 06, 2013, 07:06:59 pm »

Join those who have been podded.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 08:23:00 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: March 06, 2013, 07:51:22 pm »

"Surrounded by idiots... I feel for her."

Wave goodbye to the Armory Master then head to get something to eat and drink quickly. Then go get podded.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: March 06, 2013, 08:07:02 pm »

((@Lenglon [Meta Will:4] Fear not, we'll find a way out of here. Even if we miss the next mission train - after all, dying because of a hasty attempt at finishing this training course prematurely isn't worth it. Right?))

Wait, we opened the first door together, remember? Perhaps that would give us more of neutral space instead of  memories related places?
Unless Lyra specifies otherwise, do the following:
Open both doors together with Lyra (both of us holding the door handle as we open it, and so on). Go through the one  leading to the area looking the least hostile,  or a randomly chosen one (consult inner sense to choose which) if the danger level is difficult to judge. Do not go if either door leads to overtly hazardous place, or if my inner sense tells me not to go.

(( That -1 to Intuition has always felt so appealing to try out  :P ))
do this, do not let go of his hand especially when going through door, if my intuit goes off as "bad idea" stop us both. attempt to hold door open.

((how about my +1 intuit rather than your -1?))
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:09:55 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: March 06, 2013, 08:07:33 pm »

You missed this post:
To Flint Westwood:
Never said I planned to use them, right? I'm actually an amp user, he he he. The pistols are to deceive.
Snap out of whatever I am doing right now and go to the armory and get two gauss pistols, 20 ammo. +1 token to my debt

Since we're at it, why not also get a rope from the Armory and some normal casual clothes. (I'm thinking something like t-shirt some other type of shirt, and jeans or pants.) Don't put it on, just add them to my quantum storage.

((Am I the only one thinking that being in debt is a good way to make people want me to stay alive? If I had some foresight, I'd have borrowed from someone going with me on a mission, not Jim.

Also, some trivia. If you decided to banter, you could have dragged me down to one pistol and five rounds. As in any trade negotiation, I've set my initial mark higher then I expected to settle for.))

((About bikes, I kind of spent two pages explaining why they might deserve a prototype and should actually become a standard for troops. Oh well. I'll get busy on it when I return from this mission. The bikes wouldn't be that useful in it anyways.

And okay, no +2/3 bonus then. Thanks for clearing that up.))

I actually did get a token from Jim right after I got out from the infirmary. It was number seven of nine. You might want to subtract a token from him.

Save the bicycle schematic.

My quantum inventory. i.e: a pile of junk.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Huh. I feel like I'm missing something from here. Not that I forgot something, but that it is simply too short. I need more useless junk!))
Well, why not also also grab some long knife from the kitchen (if Steve doesn't stop me).
And ask AM for a looking glass.
And a flute. And a pipe with some tobacco. (because I can).
Umm... And ask the Armory Master if she has any activated charcoal. Take 200 300 grams if yes.
How could I have forgotten?! A variety of hallucinogens and other drugs. Once again, focus on quantity and variety.
After that, get into a pod.

Oh, and get a copy of that book from Brother Lars. I could roleplay it, but since we already have an agreement, why bother? Read it when I'm not in stasis or doing something else.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 08:31:35 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: March 06, 2013, 08:17:13 pm »

((Hehe, your inventory is epic- two tokens' debt and a pile of empty needles. :P
Oh, along with smokes and liquor bottles, too.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: March 06, 2013, 08:24:42 pm »

((Flint, your post reminded me of my considering to build a handheld 'pain ray' similar to the one the US military has that can be mounted on humvees.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: March 06, 2013, 08:25:24 pm »

((Hehe, your inventory is epic- two tokens' debt and a pile of empty needles. :P
Oh, along with smokes and liquor bottles, too.))
((I actually have uses for it. Well, most of it. I have no idea what use a flute can possibly serve, and my lunch (along with apples) will probably get bad pretty soon, but you just wait for it. Fun fact: Vich doesn't smoke nor drink. Usually not, at least.

Does anyone know what effect the Mellows have? I remember some people smoking them, but I don't remember what happened.

And I'm planning to open a bank. Will probably have to change my name to Mendelson, but I have a lot of ideas on how to make money around here.))

Oh, and I didn't notice this:

From Clint Westwood to Everyone:
I am in need of two tokens. If you lend me even one I would be eternally grateful. I will of course repay you once I return from the mission. And in case I don't return, I have lent Vich 1 token, you can collect it on my behalf.

To Clint Westwood:
You do realize that you have just told that to everyone, right? Do you just want them to fight over that token, because I don't see how else that can work out. And I don't think debt works that way. If you die, I won't owe anyone anything for that token. Not that you should care because you will be dead. If you really want someone to collect your debt, choose one person. Maybe two. Preferably strong but not dumb.

May I ask you to send out a text message to negate this one? Say that you made a mistake or something. I wouldn't like to be gang-raped simply because you were too unspecific.
((Funny how that happened. One moment you were giving, the other you are begging.

I'm thinking, if you decide to reply to this post, do you want to take it PM? We've already occupied a lot of space here, and this can drag on a while longer.))
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 08:49:25 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13013 on: March 06, 2013, 08:50:04 pm »

Nooooooo Lars must have his last minute ninja Milno hug!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: March 06, 2013, 09:24:20 pm »

(@PW: I'm waiting on Maurice, and if I can break the team capacity limits, possibly Lyra as well. I need a medic and it's either Maurice or Faith, and Maurice has less missions so I'm favoring him. Also I think Irony has a lot of experiments he wants to do with synthflesh and so probably doesn't want to be interrupted just yet anyhow. :P Finally, Thearpox is telling the truth, I did indeed lend him one of my three tokens. Paris is getting the other two for now.)

Jim accepts a piece of pizza from May, simply to see if he can eat it, and thanks her. He lends the two tokens Flint wants to him under the condition he'll get paid back after the mission. Finally, he looks around for Maurice Sanctor to ask him if he wants to go on the mission.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:55:18 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13015 on: March 06, 2013, 10:12:28 pm »

and thanks her.
((Possibilities, possibilities. Maybe Jim uses May's breasts as drums to thank her musically. That's an option.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: March 06, 2013, 10:57:57 pm »

To the AM:

One last thing before I leave... why are Dr. Sanctor and someone I've not seen before both unconscious in here?

Find Jim.

Hate to say it, but you've lost out on me for your mission, I ended up as a second-in-command of the long one. Good luck with your nice, short, albeit more dangerous one.

Be podded.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:59:38 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: March 06, 2013, 11:21:07 pm »

and thanks her.
((Possibilities, possibilities. Maybe Jim uses May's breasts as drums to thank her musically. That's an option.))
((Acquiring popcorn.))

"I see... Just for the sake of argument, would you recommend one or the other if my main goal was staying alive while remaining more or less human?

And thank you for the information."

Ask about "living" as a "human," thank Doctor, go to VR. Load up synthflesh body, examine mundane details. How it feels, what cold is like, etc. Check on relatively basic humanoid models aside from the default one, and their costs.

Then see how synthflesh itself can be modified, if at all. Making it tougher, absorbing electricity, etc. Also see how viable and expensive it is to build things into or onto the synthflesh, like Eric's internal kinetic amps or grafting MKIII pods onto the body.

See if VR has any record of possible genetic augments aside from the ones listed in the Armory, or some method of estimating what kinds of augmentations would be possible.

Examine how hard it is to get your bones, or at least skull, replaced with something more resilient than calcium.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: March 07, 2013, 12:17:36 am »

Jim nodded to Simus. "It's probably for the best. You're a scientist anyway. You're more likely to be needed on that mission than this one. Take care of yourself."

(@Caellath & Irony: I could go back and change that, y'know. I was leaving it like that because I was pressed for time at the moment and thought we might get a turn between then and now. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: March 07, 2013, 12:40:57 am »

>Make sure the telescoping bits can handle standing on one leg at a height of 15 feet without crumpling on their own, thickening them as necessary. External forces are not an issue right now.

>Save project as SB-01 "Dancing Pants".

>Exit VR, graciously accept offer of pizza. Examine the pizza for anything suspicious and, should nothing be overtly wrong with it, eat it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 12:43:41 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 2101