_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5719772 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13050 on: March 08, 2013, 02:12:49 am »

Stop smiling upon hearing maurice's words. make eye contact and hold it as long as i can. slightly tilt my head to the right.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13051 on: March 08, 2013, 02:20:55 am »

Yes, Lyra?

((Oh, I've nearly forgotten!
Happy International Women's Day to our female players!  :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13052 on: March 08, 2013, 02:29:48 am »

close my eyes and slowly shake my head horizontally three times. take a deep breath, re-open my eyes and make eye contact again.
after a second of eye contact.
"fear"
squeeze his hand once as i say the word.

after two seconds, let go of his hand and make my right hand into a fist, then bring my hands together, right hand still in a fist, left hand open towards the right. maintain eye contact.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:33:45 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13053 on: March 08, 2013, 02:40:42 am »

Fear? Oh yes. Yes. I see.
Do you want us challenge the puppeteer to a fight?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13054 on: March 08, 2013, 02:45:06 am »

Fear? Oh yes. Yes. I see.
Do you want us challenge the puppeteer to a fight?

shake my head horizontally once, gently.

"face. place of fears, all doors... fears. all messages... fears. why here? why... why send us here? face fears."

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:47:40 am by Lenglon »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13055 on: March 08, 2013, 02:47:05 am »

I see. But how?
One of these doors? Something else?
Past Sigs

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13056 on: March 08, 2013, 02:54:27 am »

attempt to summon the "core" essence of my fears. hug the "Fear_Lyra" that this spawns. whisper in her ear:
"it'll be ok"
allow "Fear_Lyra to cry on my shoulder.
remember that i cannot be harmed in this place, i do not actually care what form Fear_Lyra takes, i know what Fear_Lyra wants.

((you try your ultimate denial if you want, i've got my own gambit to try. besides, Lyra wants this anyway.))

((btw, that "why here?" specifically: "why did the AM send us here? why would sending us here help us?" THAT is the question i mentioned I'd mentioned before but you misunderstood. specifically:))
"why?"
tap maurice's hand with my right hand's index finger five times while saying:
"here, neutral. Armory, watching, makes doors. showing? maze? teaching?"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:12:11 am by Lenglon »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13057 on: March 08, 2013, 03:07:35 am »

((Oh No, You called me Brucie, people only do that when I'm fucked...))
This is incredibly intense!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13058 on: March 08, 2013, 03:11:42 am »

Faith M8 Levelup: +5 Intelligence, +3 Unconventional

Examine available materials for an artificial skeleton, and check how such a procedure affects marrow and blood and such, and if there's any other physiological issues with it, like crushing your ass muscles every time you're knocked on your rear. Test some of the more common or obvious material choices against gauss and laser fire to see what difference they make vs normal bones in a subject.

See what they've got in terms of lithe, agile synthflesh humanoid-things, especially those built for avoidance, skirmishing, or melee combat.

Skeleton materials, marrow, delicate ass muscles, shooting people, agile synthflesh things.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13059 on: March 08, 2013, 03:28:16 am »

(( I see that fear is actually quite a good guess, but having no suggestion of how to ultimately face it... oh well, I have an idea how to deal with that. ))

Seeing that Lyra has become busy with another thought manifesting, Maurice turned his attention back to the void around them.
So, fear it is? And fear I do. Yet fear to soul is what pain to body is - reminds you of your limits, but can and should be ignored when necessary. I might be terrified of your power, but that doesn't mean I will cower in fear before you unless that suits my needs.
So let me prove it, if you insist, or end this travesty!

Dare. Challenge. Defy. Brave. Disbelieve. Resist. Wake up. Whatever it takes.

Exploit on the opponent's mistake immediately. Wind self up to augment willpower. It might be the best chance I have.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:57:26 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13060 on: March 08, 2013, 03:33:40 am »

Jim eats the pizza since he presumably has a mouth now and wipes the pizza sauce off his face. Then he pokes Maurice with a clean hand; that is, one not covered in pizza sauce. If Maurice doesn't wake up... Jim will go ahead and wipe the sauce off onto the man's suit.

(:P)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:36:03 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13061 on: March 08, 2013, 04:26:43 am »

(( Now, if Maurice were Brother Lars, and Jim were Saint Milno, that might have been interpreted as a ritual of Anointing... Too bad the cast of characters in this scene is a bit different :P ))
Past Sigs

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #13062 on: March 08, 2013, 04:33:34 am »

((for anyone that wants it here is a tinker concept I was thinking of Interesting ammunition idea - Use plutonium warheads in a rocket rifle due to extremely low super critical mass  :P))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13063 on: March 08, 2013, 05:47:28 am »

((How dare you attempt to exert your unholy influence upon us?! The power of Nyars compels you! The power of Nyars compels you!))
(( :P ))
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 05:49:14 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13064 on: March 08, 2013, 05:50:04 am »

((for anyone that wants it here is a tinker concept I was thinking of Interesting ammunition idea - Use plutonium warheads in a rocket rifle due to extremely low super critical mass  :P))
((How dare you attempt to exert your unholy influence upon us?! The power of Nyars compels you! The power of Nyars compels you!))
((:P))

it sure as hell compelled me

You go, change your weapon for a MKII an then run toward VR machines. You're about half way through booting it up when someone taps you on the shoulder. You pull off your helmet just in time to see nyars, holding a bat, scream "CANDY GRAM!" And clock you in the head.

He drags your unconscious body to the Pods, hitting you repeatedly in the shin as he goes.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 2101