_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 881 882 [883] 884 885 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5719139 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13230 on: March 11, 2013, 11:30:03 am »

((That or he'll just remove the frail bits, up to and including everything not the brain.

Or at least he won't remove the parts of the brain that aren't "superfluous".))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13231 on: March 11, 2013, 11:44:41 am »

How much would a microwave automanipulator that completely nullifies laser rifle hits cost, if that's even possible?

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13232 on: March 11, 2013, 11:59:08 am »

((Thankfully health coverage is free here, at least for getting you back into fighting shape.  If you want the fancy upgrades, you either have to pay for them or sell yourself to the Doctor, and he can be... unpredictable.))
((If the Doc tries to do any experimenting with Celeste, he's likely to end up with just a dead lump of flesh. Celeste is too frail for that.))
((not THIS doc, he revives the dead on a regular basis.))
((But how much of the revived person is still human, not robot? ...I'm gonna end up a brain in a robot before I even leave the ship, aren't I?))
((That or he'll just remove the frail bits, up to and including everything not the brain.

Or at least he won't remove the parts of the brain that aren't "superfluous".))
((NOPE. I don't want anyone with a surgical anything going anywhere near Celeste's brain without it being absolutely necessary, least of all that madman. Celeste's brain is the only thing she has going for her.))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13233 on: March 11, 2013, 12:04:18 pm »

((NOPE. I don't want anyone with a surgical anything going anywhere near Celeste's brain without it being absolutely necessary, least of all that madman. Celeste's brain is the only thing she has going for her.))

((But he'll only take the superfluous parts, like empathy, musicality, common decency, the ability to tell right from wrong and good manners! All the actually useful stuff will still be there!))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13234 on: March 11, 2013, 12:15:24 pm »

((But he'll only take the superfluous parts, like empathy, musicality, common decency, the ability to tell right from wrong and good manners! All the actually useful stuff will still be there!))
((Hey, how do you know the Doctor finds musicality superfluous? Has anybody ever asked him to sing? He might be a great singer.))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 12:22:21 pm by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #13235 on: March 11, 2013, 12:20:47 pm »

"Well, time to dance"

Go to the rec room to stock up on spoons, then attempt to moonwalk to the pods. If moonwalking fails, normal walking will do just fine.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13236 on: March 11, 2013, 12:27:22 pm »

((Hey, how do you know the Doctor finds musicality superfluous? Has anybody ever asked him to sing? He might be a great singer.))

((It just seems like a thing he wouldn't leave in his minions. Although having a troop of flawlessly-singing abominations at one's beck and call is an undeniably appealing prospect.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13237 on: March 11, 2013, 12:35:19 pm »

((Okay, one of you has to go ask the Doc to sing now.  Bonus points if you get him and the AM to compete in either a karaoke contest or a freestyle match.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13238 on: March 11, 2013, 12:42:48 pm »

((Okay, one of you has to go ask the Doc to sing now.  Bonus points if you get him and the AM to compete in either a karaoke contest or a freestyle match.))
((Quick, who's got the most charisma and highest speech?))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13239 on: March 11, 2013, 12:43:54 pm »

((Steve:"EPIC RAP BATTLES OF ER! THE DOCTOR... VERSUS... THE ARMORY MASTEEEER!!! BEGIN!"))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13240 on: March 11, 2013, 12:48:31 pm »

((No one has a bonus to either.  Feyri and May are even and on the ship, so they're volunteered.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13241 on: March 11, 2013, 12:50:07 pm »

((Quick, who's got the most charisma and highest speech?))

(*Jim mischievously raises his hand.*

Seriously I think I really do have the highest CHA at 8, not that it's going to help me much. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13242 on: March 11, 2013, 01:49:50 pm »

Bonus points if you get him and the AM to compete in either a karaoke contest or a freestyle match.))
(( I have a feeling that the person who pulled that off (or, perhaps, get them to duet?) would receive bonus tokens from Steve. Just for raising his amusement to entirely new levels.
That, or there might already be a recording of them singing together hidden somewhere. Which is also totally cool. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13243 on: March 11, 2013, 03:41:50 pm »

Grate listened quietly, then erupted with all the questions he had thought of while listening to Jim.

"Who's the guy named after a breakfast food? Why is it called the Paracelsus's Sword? What is it that's the Paracelsus's Sword? Where's North Green? Are there really only seven rooms in this building? What am I doing here? Why is there so much space between the rooms? Why would people here try to kill me? Did they hear about Diane? What docks at the docking bay? Are any other doctors dangerous? How about nurses? Where are we, anyways? Is Faith okay? Who's Feyri? What kinds of missions do you guys go on? Where's the virtual reality stuff? How's the food? Where can I get a drink of water? I'm thirsty."

((One other important question: Is goldenrod taken?
And, while we're at it, is your Jim the one who, quote, "was obsolete almost as soon as he was made and so was given to the HMRC with the others of his kind...was the first to die when he lost his lower body, and his remains were shot in the heart by Ivan as well as used as a skateboard by Feyri...was the first infected by an alien life form that caused him to see walking corpses and attempt to kill teammates...also got shut down, reactivated, and lost his right arm and head during the rest of the mission"? If so, I've got some TV Tropes editing to do...actually, I do either way.))

-----

(Thanks. And Toaster was talking about what Faith likes. Probably. :P)
(Faith...Faith...the redheaded Worst Medic with a literal berserk button that causes massive damage to her body and fixed a dislocated shoulder by yanking the other one out?)

How much would a microwave automanipulator that completely nullifies laser rifle hits cost, if that's even possible?
(Palindrome!)

Anyways. Did Jim actually leave yet or has he been patient?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13244 on: March 11, 2013, 03:50:12 pm »

((...no, goldenrod isn't taken, yes jim is the person mentioned on tvtropes, yes faith has the bezerk button, and yes, jim waited for you.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 881 882 [883] 884 885 ... 2101