_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5685930 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13290 on: March 12, 2013, 05:34:31 pm »

(( I am about to do the single most suicidal action in this entire story arc. ))
"Hi Honey!"
Spit on his face, I won't bow down to the devil.
((Technically, you've already not only bowed to the Devil but also made a deal with him while managing to piss him off.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13291 on: March 12, 2013, 06:17:46 pm »

(( I am about to do the single most suicidal action in this entire story arc. ))
"Hi Honey!"
Spit on his face, I won't bow down to the devil.
((Technically, you've already not only bowed to the Devil but also made a deal with him while managing to piss him off.))
((Details...))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13292 on: March 12, 2013, 06:25:04 pm »

Examine scout eye and one of those laser drones in detail, including what limits them to a single use.

See if I can find those mining exosuits. If so, examine where they get their power from and if they've got any additional features I wasn't aware of.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13293 on: March 12, 2013, 08:35:23 pm »

((I'm debating what I should have Celeste research/tinker with/whatever the term would be first.
1: A pair of glasses (or a scouter, or whatever) that allows the wearer to pull up information from either books or the internet on command, to help cover for low INT. In essence, gives +1 INT if the wearer's willing to use a round to research. Kinda like that new Google Glass thing they're working on IRL.
2: Some kind of legwear that reduces exhaustion from running, allowing the runner to run as fast as they can without tiring.))
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:37:57 pm by leafbarrett »
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13294 on: March 12, 2013, 08:39:23 pm »

((Quicktopic?

It's totally different, so maybe it's some MMO roguelike he whipped up in his spare time.  Or it'll be hosted on Youtube.))
Haha, you clearly hold me in higher regard then I do.

((After you pulled this off, I wouldn't put anything past you.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13295 on: March 12, 2013, 08:44:38 pm »

((I'm debating what I should have Celeste research/tinker with/whatever the term would be first.
1: A pair of glasses (or a scouter, or whatever) that allows the wearer to pull up information from either books or the internet on command, to help cover for low INT. In essence, gives +1 INT if the wearer's willing to use a round to research. Kinda like that new Google Glass thing they're working on IRL.
2: Some kind of legwear that reduces exhaustion from running, allowing the runner to run as fast as they can without tiring.))
((1: wrist-comp
2: exo-suit/MK3 suit/any vehicle))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13296 on: March 12, 2013, 08:53:13 pm »

((I should've known the wrist-com thing, bu do exo-suits really take the stress off of running?))
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
sig text

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13297 on: March 12, 2013, 08:56:11 pm »

((I should've known the wrist-com thing, bu do exo-suits really take the stress off of running?))
((Well, if they don't, what would? Other than genetic enhancements or something, of course.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13298 on: March 12, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »

((...Fair point. I'm just trying to think of things that could help shore up shortcomings or enhance mobility, or both.))
sig text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13299 on: March 12, 2013, 09:11:58 pm »

((Well, if they don't, what would? Other than genetic enhancements or something, of course.))
(Something mimicking the tendons in kangaroo feet and legs?
I don't think it's fair to assume that exosuits do everything that can be done...)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13300 on: March 12, 2013, 10:01:37 pm »

Dammit leaf i demand you make the gravimetric distortion grenades... i even told you how to make them.

They may require slight tweaking but they will be cheap as fuck once you buy the automanipulator.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13301 on: March 13, 2013, 12:55:51 am »

Jobasio smiled slightly at the AM. "Worry not, all gum shall be disposed of in a thoughtful manner."
He carefully placed his 'purchases' into his backpack and made to leave, then stopped, his face turning thoughtful as he apparently remembered something. He turned back to the kiosk.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Do you have any... books? By which I mean, old, ancient books, the kind rich folk and magisters tend to place at strategic locations around their palaces as means to make them look intelligent in front of guests. Of course, I don't need an actually ancient copy, a reprint would be fine. Would you have anything like that?"
He tilted his head hopefully, then added, "Oh, and a paintbrush would be handy too."

>Request a paintbrush and an old-fashioned, fancy-pants book of some description.

>Then go to Rec room, place my rifle on a table and paint her a nice shade of blue. Taking care to do a neat job, of course.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13302 on: March 13, 2013, 01:01:12 am »

Charles tries to convince the man that he is clearly delusional and that he needs medical assistance from the Doctor.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13303 on: March 13, 2013, 01:13:39 am »

Jobasio smiled slightly at the AM. "Worry not, all gum shall be disposed of in a thoughtful manner."
He carefully placed his 'purchases' into his backpack and made to leave, then stopped, his face turning thoughtful as he apparently remembered something. He turned back to the kiosk.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Do you have any... books? By which I mean, old, ancient books, the kind rich folk and magisters tend to place at strategic locations around their palaces as means to make them look intelligent in front of guests. Of course, I don't need an actually ancient copy, a reprint would be fine. Would you have anything like that?"
He tilted his head hopefully, then added, "Oh, and a paintbrush would be handy too."

>Request a paintbrush and an old-fashioned, fancy-pants book of some description.

>Then go to Rec room, place my rifle on a table and paint her a nice shade of blue. Taking care to do a neat job, of course.
stand up and edge away from the apparently permanently crowded armory then, with my hands behind my back, follow the person with the blue paint.

upon reaching the rec room, find a corner to hide stand in and observe what is going on in the room. hands still held behind my back. avoid eye contact unless spoken to directly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13304 on: March 13, 2013, 05:07:23 am »

((@Piecewise, people in robot bodies can still increase their stats right?
Also if i were to design a sexy new robot body that was in no way humanoid could i be automatically implanted into one provided i was already a brainjar or would i still have to pay for it?
Im designing a prototype medical body if prototyping is an option))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 2101