_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5716414 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13725 on: April 02, 2013, 06:49:55 am »

((Happy Birthday ER. Happy April Fools', seeing that no stupid [excuse the word, couldn't find any better synonym in a lighter and less aggressive sense] shenanigans happened as of late, its a record :D))

((Hah, you think that's a good example of 50 shades?))

Spoiler: 100 Shades of Green (click to show/hide)
:P

-snip-
"You were once known as Elizas right? How were you back then?"
[...]
May put a hand on Feyri's shoulder, with a piercing gaze into the other women's eyes: "We have sexual desires right? We're locked up in this  ship. So, all of-, well, most of us get horny. Sexual desires. So, what are we going to do? They aren't going to let us go out for other people. We have each other and...someone's going to have to give up some booty. It's that simple. On this ship...booty...booty is more important than food...booty...a butt. It's more important than drinking water. I like booty. If I see someone, and I like 'em, I'll just say, 'Come on, over here. I'll tell you what; I like you. I want you. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours'." 

May rolled her thumbs on the flesh underneath each of Feyri's shoulders bones. May pressed the tip of her pale nose against the flesh of Feyri's nose, both of them able to feel each others breathes on their respective lips.   "If you had done this when I was Elizas, in those days of memory...I would have bent you over, pulled down your pants and stuck it. In your anus. That's who Elizas was."

May relinquished her grip and contact with her interrogator. "Any more questions?"
Feyri's mouth bobbed open and closed about a second after, the imagery and response was...not what she expected, at all.

"And you're different from Elizas, now? Physically, and mentally, huh? You don't look that much of...whatever you were.

"What happened to you anyway? You're...surprisingly feminine."

I almost said female. Huh. Better to let the benefit of the doubt linger.

While waiting, Feyri asks the AM if it is possible to...procure a certain wristband which could be modeled to have one's name inscribed on it. If possible (and for free), ask for one. If they are sold by type, ask for what is available.

Also if there are any holograph-wristbands, or perhaps any necklace or lockets being sold which could carry a memory/picture that would be great! Ask if these are available too!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:53:10 am by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13726 on: April 02, 2013, 10:47:02 am »

WARNING:  I have been visited by a muse.  Open the below spoiler at your own mortal peril.

Spoiler: Oh god what is this (click to show/hide)

I don't know how I should feel.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13727 on: April 02, 2013, 02:29:33 pm »

"I consider the amps to be more like musical instruments on account of them being additions to a person's body. What I'm wondering about is how well can you sing without any sort of aid, a measure of your singing ability in its basic form."

Elaborate, hopefully receive answer from Sandy.

((Happy birthday, ER, and may you live on gloriously.))

She points at you. You start singing uncontrollably. Oh dear.

Dredge the Oort cloud. Order the crew to shout happy birthday to the thread, on pain of death.
Happy birthday Einsteinian Roulette!! :D

Your quantum nets have entangled something!

It's a 4th dimensional tuna! You'll eat well tonight; if only you can comprehend the creature's form. That and find the tartar sauce.

-Keep dredging.

-Sail back to the galaxy at large.

-Converse with the Tuna.

BATTLEBATTLEBATTLE
OF HEXBARAX

((Also, happy birthday ER. May you kill many more in your reign of horror.))
It asks you to chose your equipment and a starting position from things such as "At the front, Titan interior, preparing to drop, and At a distance"

Einsteinian Roulette is only a year old?

Go somewhere else and try to find Ms. Feyri. She seemed nice and sensible.
You run up to feyri who is having an adult talk with Ms. May.

Go back to ER. Go back to sniping. Do the sniping.
Back to ER huh?

Well, when we last left off on your sniping simulation you were choosing which man to murder first; three bow men, two swordsman and an unarmed man all patrolling the wall of the castle.

Jobasio was shocked and speechless. Well, for a brief moment, anyway.

"Gaah! What are you doing?! You leave my Whig alone, you brute!"

>Knock Whig's attacker to the floor with an elbow strike, then grab up the poor, defenseless gauss rifle and flee the infirmary.
Jobasio was shocked and speechless. Well, for a brief moment, anyway.

"Gaah! What are you doing?! You leave my Whig alone, you brute!"

>Knock Whig's attacker to the floor with an elbow strike, then grab up the poor, defenseless gauss rifle and flee the infirmary.
dodge the attack and react as planned, 1 good solid blow to the groin. run and hide behind Feyri after the IDD has been incapacitated. if he drops the weapon, take it when i run and hand it to Feyri.

((well this isn't exactly going as planned.))
[Job dex:5+1]
[lyra dex:5+1]

Despite both of you doing your best fist of the north star impressions, nothing happens.

"Well that was rather silly."

Let go of the sword, bullet time and avoid the hit.

Wow. He now ignores the pain. Great job.

((Happy birthday ER. Make the duet with Doc and AM for the celebration.))

He doesn't have you you by the sword, he has you by the wrist.

"Okay, so unless I want that mentally disturbed entity to replicate, it's a bad idea."
A sudden flash of light enveloped Charle's vision, odd, echoing sounds of eldritch, unnatural origin filled his ears. A voice, if it could be called that ringed in his skull, a patterned mechanical screech that had an uncanny resemblance to human speech "ONE YEAR"
Charles tries to suppress the echo.
[will:1-1]
ONE YEAR

((Happy Birthday ER. Happy April Fools', seeing that no stupid [excuse the word, couldn't find any better synonym in a lighter and less aggressive sense] shenanigans happened as of late, its a record :D))

((Hah, you think that's a good example of 50 shades?))

Spoiler: 100 Shades of Green (click to show/hide)
:P

-snip-
"You were once known as Elizas right? How were you back then?"
[...]
May put a hand on Feyri's shoulder, with a piercing gaze into the other women's eyes: "We have sexual desires right? We're locked up in this  ship. So, all of-, well, most of us get horny. Sexual desires. So, what are we going to do? They aren't going to let us go out for other people. We have each other and...someone's going to have to give up some booty. It's that simple. On this ship...booty...booty is more important than food...booty...a butt. It's more important than drinking water. I like booty. If I see someone, and I like 'em, I'll just say, 'Come on, over here. I'll tell you what; I like you. I want you. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours'." 

May rolled her thumbs on the flesh underneath each of Feyri's shoulders bones. May pressed the tip of her pale nose against the flesh of Feyri's nose, both of them able to feel each others breathes on their respective lips.   "If you had done this when I was Elizas, in those days of memory...I would have bent you over, pulled down your pants and stuck it. In your anus. That's who Elizas was."

May relinquished her grip and contact with her interrogator. "Any more questions?"
Feyri's mouth bobbed open and closed about a second after, the imagery and response was...not what she expected, at all.

"And you're different from Elizas, now? Physically, and mentally, huh? You don't look that much of...whatever you were.

"What happened to you anyway? You're...surprisingly feminine."

I almost said female. Huh. Better to let the benefit of the doubt linger.

While waiting, Feyri asks the AM if it is possible to...procure a certain wristband which could be modeled to have one's name inscribed on it. If possible (and for free), ask for one. If they are sold by type, ask for what is available.

Also if there are any holograph-wristbands, or perhaps any necklace or lockets being sold which could carry a memory/picture that would be great! Ask if these are available too!

"Yeah, we could do a bracelet or a locket or something. What you want, just a bracelet with your name on it or something?"

Ok so here's the ideas as to Birthday gifts:

nyars' easter egg hunt: Hidden capsules around the ship in various devious places. Potential fatality rating: Medium

Wheel of Fate: A giant gambling wheel with 100 different results. Costs 1 token to play. Results range from potentially very good to potentially very bad. Potential Fatality rating: Medium (Averages out)

Fight Club: You know dog fights and cock fights? Well, now it's human fighting time. Various ship sanctioned fights between willing contestants and those who have, lets say, behaved poorly. Crew and inmates bet on the outcome and winner gets a portion of the winnings. Matches range from KO and first blood to straight up death matches. Potential Fatality Rating: High.

A VR program of the inmate's choice: Suggestions for a new VR program are rounded up and the highest voted one gets made into a new vr program. Potential fatality rating: Low.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13728 on: April 02, 2013, 02:34:32 pm »

((Do stay requirements apply while I'm in the sim?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13729 on: April 02, 2013, 02:41:50 pm »

((VR PROGRAM. Strategy game or something.))
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:47:28 pm by Tavik Toth »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13730 on: April 02, 2013, 02:42:54 pm »

((VR PROGRAM.))
((Okay.))
((Do stat requirements apply while I'm in the VR program?))
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13731 on: April 02, 2013, 02:45:19 pm »

FIGHT CLUB! *chanting* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13732 on: April 02, 2013, 02:48:19 pm »

((If off-ship votes count, I vote easter egg hunt. A new VR program might be nice, but it's technically within the inmates' power to make such "programs" by themselves, people just weren't keen to abuse that power because Tinker and Duel provide pretty much all anybody needs.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13733 on: April 02, 2013, 02:50:32 pm »

((I'm leaning easter egg hunt, but can we see some example wheel results?  I'm curious how that would be flavored.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13734 on: April 02, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »

((Fight Club, except instead of actual physical fights, it's a musical tournament between convicts and crew in the style of a rap (preferably) or song battle, allowing people to use their Charisma, Speech, possibly Intelligence or even Aux and Handiwork (special effects) to win tokens if they can rise to the top and beat certain vocally talented champions (such as Nyars). The revenue would be made by Steve from uploading videos of this to the Internet, sharing the profits with the other organizers (Doctor? Sandy?). It would be way more entertaining than a fight club is what I'm saying here.))

Stacy, feeling the spirit of tuneless song overtaking him, begins to play the untalented air guitar for good measure. Best to go with the flow.

"~My, my, my dear Sandy!
~Give me the one and only answer!
~Are you a songbird or a crow by nature?
~Fly like an eagle, let your spirit free!
~Sing for me!"

Sing! Play air guitar. Roll relevant rolls for both.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:14:03 pm by Harry Baldman »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13735 on: April 02, 2013, 03:25:37 pm »

May nods in response to Feyri's questions. "Yes, I'm my own being now. Though sometimes Elizas talks to me."

She followed up on this by achieving her regular state; nude. Stepping out of the pile of her clothes which now composed themselves onto the floor, May stepped forward, presenting herself to Feyri as if she were a model for Da Vinci. "I would now call myself a female. I have all the parts, though I still don't know whether I have a uterus or not. But practically I am as female as you."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13736 on: April 02, 2013, 04:09:17 pm »

"Hi, Miss Feyri! Hi, Miss Other Person! Why are you naked?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13737 on: April 02, 2013, 04:15:38 pm »

"That's pretty..." damn ironic. "-nice, May! Erh, thanks for being detailed with that answer." In truth, it was uncomfortable and not uncomfortable at the same time seeing how Elizas-turned-May showed herself. On a smaller scale, Feyri made a mental note to check on the psychology of mankind -- she did recall a book about it in her childhood.

Seeing May's...developed features, Feyri couldn't help but notice the pitter-patter of light feet resounding on the floor.

"Err, excuse me for a moment, please. Get yourself dressed May."

Hearing that, she blocks Grate's view of the armory by sidling up to him and giving a "guess who shouldn't be here at the moment" whisper as she covers his eyes. [Darnit Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.] answers Grate.

Also, Feyri sends in a message to the AM. "Could I get a Locket -- something which represents Jim? Like a snapshot of how he was before he came into the HMRC? Thank you ma'am."

She turned to Grate, "Women talk, you wouldn't understand...much. Not for you. On that note, the other woman is May...why're you here Grate? Did you find something to do?"

((VOTE: Easter Egg Hunt
> This will keep up the mystery and probably a reward [just like that weird idol-on-the-superficial-surface-of-the-ship thing] but probably better given the 'lethality rate'; other than a rolls-to-die arena match and other VR programs.))
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:21:00 pm by Tiruin »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13738 on: April 02, 2013, 04:18:20 pm »

Vote: Egg hunt. Also:
((Do stat requirements apply while I'm in the VR program?))
[/b]
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13739 on: April 02, 2013, 04:24:24 pm »

((After much consideration I've decided to vote for the Easter egg hunt. HMRC-EEH)

"Are you sure that's what's going on? My big sister--uh, never mind. Um...who was that? Have you known her long? Does she often--oh yeah! I saw this guy--[describe Xantalos's character]--and he said he was going to break stuff! Should I do something? It seems like there's a lot of important stuff around!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 2101