_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732800 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14130 on: April 25, 2013, 05:36:11 pm »

((It looks like you filled out your Space character sheet correctly to me. And this is the correct Space thread. So Space you should be good.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14131 on: April 25, 2013, 07:51:15 pm »

As I've said in the other threads, I'm in the middle of moving right now, so my hands are busy holding boxes rather then typing nonsense. I will attempt to keep everything updated as much as possible, but I'll just let you guys on the ship know that my priorities are with the two mission threads if time is limited. I'm sure you can understand why; faster they get actions done, faster the mission ends and the faster you all can go win fortune and death. Speaking of which I've got like 20 minutes here so, lets get this done quick.

...Good question.

HEad to VR, fire up Punch Many Things.

You get into the VR machine and load up "Little girl's ass wooping simulator."

Grab her by the throat. Jam the fingers of one hand into her eyes and wiggle them around until they are nought but jelly. Afterward, bite her nose off, reach up her nasal cavity and rip out her brain.
Skin her afterwards.

[dex:3-1]
[little girl dex:4]
[Little girl str:6]
[end:2]
The little girl punches you straight in the throat. You go down like a sack of hammers. A sack of hammers that got beat up by a 8 year old girl.

Charles goes to one of the VR machines and loads the tinker file that he saved the sheep into.
(Remind me again what that file was. But assume you're in it now, to save time)

"That was good, how about this!"
SNAP THE NECK

[dex:4]
[LG dex:4]
[str:3]
[str:4]

You both punch at each other and end up punching each other's fists. It smarts like crazy and you both take a few steps back and shake stinging fingers. Several jokes about wondertwin powers and 80's kungfu movies are made.

hold my hands behind my back and Follow Feyri.
still doing this
same time, same place, same plan

EDIT:
look around for how the floors are cleaned

if everyone is barefoot, and crew never enter the area (to clean it) then Charles' feet should have been absolutely filthy. humans sweat, sweat spreads on surfaces it contacts, and sweat is sticky, meaning it collects dust out of the air.
Oh, it's cleaned. In fact, all the blood from the Ivan fight is gone as well. Exactly how did that happen? None of the broken things have been repaired yet; but it's all nice and clean...hmmm.

So it's speed...Is there a way to make my mind stronger without the missions? Do you know any type of training of that kind I can take part in while I wait for the mission, besides sparring?

Ask.

"Training..."He tilts his head back and his respirator releases a burst of gas, "Hmm. She might have something for you. Or you could just let me do it." He shrugs, "Your determination to stay human will get you killed one day." He laughs to himself for a moment and then goes quiet.

"The days of such sentimental attachment to the flesh will end soon."

Find vintage reruns of Jersey Shore to watch. Imbibe exactly four drops of Xeno Spit and observe the screen.
You hallucinate that this is quality intellectual programing.

"OH GOD I'M TRIPPING BALLS!"

((Transparent, you say?))

Replace the lens of the camera with an AlON lens, pull up a screen of the Eye's view to test its transparency. If the view is not inhibited by the lens, create several clones of the Eye for impact testing and maneuverability testing.
((They'll be getting different amounts and configurations of armor to test what's most effective, hence the need for more than one.))

Well, you can't create a lens out of it, but you can certainly put a clear shield of it over the actual camera itself.  Now, you want several clones of these things? Sure, done.

"I like being a cat. I wanna be a cat."

Go find the doctor. Ask if he can make cat-girls.

Much to the delight of everyone on board, you cannot find the doctor.

Try again.
This time, the shot connects straight with the man's rocket launcher and the entire thing goes off like a pipebomb. You can't see thanks to all the smoke, but no one is shooting back.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(( Not sure if this is right, but...))
Welcome aboard, space man. You know how this goes or you need some intro. If you need some intro...uh..

Ah, You, Harry, You're reasonable gentleman. Help our new corpse, I mean sucker, I mean meatshield, I mean teammate get settled in.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14132 on: April 25, 2013, 08:42:06 pm »

((PW: I don't know what's in the save. Charles tried to save the sheep into it but isn't sure if he succeeded or not, so I don't know what's in it either until he enters the save.))
"Listen man, I understand this is inconvenient, but I got a job to do. I have a very specific contract: Babble cryptic crap at this Bishop guy. So if you don't need me for anything I'll be on my way."
"Contract?"
Charles paled, fragments of recent memory piecing together. This longer seemed like a delusion.
"What are you exactly? You mentioned appearing to the wrong insane person, if what you're saying is true, then you are not a normal hallucination as people who have never even met usually don't perceive the exact same delusion. What was the other party involved in the contract? How does it benefit from you giving this person cryptic messages and how did you end up with me?"
Charles saves the sim with the image of the Sheep in it and looks for the Doctor.
((Congratulations Piecewise, you've succeeded in making me think up of conspiracy theories involving talking sheep.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:44:47 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14133 on: April 25, 2013, 08:45:35 pm »

Begin dragging the laser around inside the smoke. Just hold down the trigger and wave the barrel where they used to be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14134 on: April 25, 2013, 08:48:00 pm »

((I've been planning this--on and on, mostly off--for weeks.))

"Where's the guy I'm supposed to punch? Oh, look, a little girl!"

Go hug the girl to incapacitate her with confusion, cooties, and/or a hug.

((If Defeat == Friendship, surely Friendship == Defeat?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14135 on: April 25, 2013, 08:49:20 pm »

Interesting. Who are you?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14136 on: April 25, 2013, 08:52:52 pm »

((PW: I don't know what's in the save. Charles tried to save the sheep into it but isn't sure if he succeeded or not, so I don't know what's in it either until he enters the save.))
"Contract?"
Charles saves the sim with the image of the Sheep in it and looks for the Doctor.

((...
Lenglon stares at Empiricist for three seconds,
then switches to staring at piecewise for two seconds,
then stares at Empiricist for two more seconds...
then goes and drags up the necessary quotes.))
Spoiler: quotes (click to show/hide)
EDIT:
((looks like this wasn't necessary after all.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:10:34 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14137 on: April 25, 2013, 10:05:53 pm »

((Are you asking the girl that, by the way?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14138 on: April 25, 2013, 11:19:41 pm »

((Are you asking the girl that, by the way?))
((Yeah.))
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14139 on: April 25, 2013, 11:29:44 pm »

((Yeah.))
((Maybe she answers with "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14140 on: April 26, 2013, 12:34:00 am »

Sing Jersey Shore theme song. If there isn't one, invent one. Keep watching the screen. Intently.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14141 on: April 26, 2013, 12:42:26 am »

((I've been planning this--on and on, mostly off--for weeks.))

"Where's the guy I'm supposed to punch? Oh, look, a little girl!"

Go hug the girl to incapacitate her with confusion, cooties, and/or a hug.

((If Defeat == Friendship, surely Friendship == Defeat?))
((Doesn't work like that. You've got to charm her first. Use your charisma, which is.... oh.

No, but if you actually want to pull that off you should behave as you would with a dangerous animal. Keep your distance, no sudden movements, no rushing ahead. Just trying to hug her will just result in her doing what I would've done in her situation. ie: freak out, punch, punch again, jump backwards.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14142 on: April 26, 2013, 12:43:48 am »

((Or do what I'll do eventually, which is get a smart person to hack the VR to let me use amps in the simulator and laugh as she burns alive.))
Sig! Onol

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #14143 on: April 26, 2013, 02:39:55 am »

((At which point you'll discover that she is the AM's younger version, and has a Mass Murder Manipulator Amplifier of her own...))
[/givingtheGMideas]
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14144 on: April 26, 2013, 02:47:30 am »

((At which point you'll discover that she is the AM's younger version, and has a Mass Murder Manipulator Amplifier of her own...))
[/givingtheGMideas]
That may be, but I have sheer, bloody-minded persistence. I will win ... eventually.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 2101