_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 944 945 [946] 947 948 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5673027 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14175 on: April 29, 2013, 01:21:57 pm »

The Holy Roman Empire.
But you don't have any giant silly hats! You can't be part of the Holy roman empire without a giant silly hat! Honestly, no idea whats going on here. Last thing I remember you were impersonating a cat.

Bite her to death.
[dex:6-1]
[lg dex:6]
[lg str;4]
[end:4+1]
She punches you in the face and knocks out a tooth. You smile and swing back.
[dex:5-1]
[str2:-1]
You punch her in the head and break your other hand.

"Hi! How are you? I'm Grate."

Delay fighting by acting nice.

She doesn't respond. Maybe her AI wasn't coded to deal with people being nice.

hold my hands behind my back and Follow Feyri.
still doing this
same time, same place, same plan
I have a plan. It may be the exact same thing as last time, but it's my plan and i like it.
The epic tale of me silently following Feyri around with my hands behind my back shall continue!
Nested levels of apathy here.

Change the channel to something non-degenerative, then. Walk off to VR, enter it. Check how many seasons and spinoffs Jersey Shore has. Download them all onto my wristpad if possible. If not possible, obtain as many datapads as needed and download them all onto those. Also, get three bottles of Xeno Spit. Sing a happy work song while doing all this.

You get a few episodes of the jersey shore on your datapad and then get some more bottles of xeno spit to keep the one you already have company.

Charles exits the VR.

Charles Exits the Vr.

Get dressed, find SPACE door out of SPACE barrack. Slyly poke SPACE head out.

"Anbody home? Seriously shouldn't someone have come to check on me by now? Like... A SPACE alarm went off somwhere telling you guys I'm awake.... I'm talking to mySPACEself right now, aren't I?"
You look out the door and around. There are signs painted on the walls and colored lines on the ground that lead to different places.

>Good morning. Welcome to space. It is cold and there is no oxygen. You will die soon.

"Come on, people fear you, they have faced you and interacted with you, surely you are more than that now."
Still ready to counter attack.
"You appear to be confusing VR with real life. Have you considered seeking VR-addiction therapy?"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #14176 on: April 29, 2013, 01:32:29 pm »

[dex:6-1]
[lg dex:6]
[lg str;4]
[end:4+1]
She punches you in the face and knocks out a tooth. You smile and swing back.
[dex:5-1]
[str2:-1]
You punch her in the head and break your other hand.
((Oh ye gods. She's definitely either a younger AM or maybe a VR copy of AM's daughter or something. Has anyone beaten her in a straight-up fight yet? I think it happened, but... when?))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14177 on: April 29, 2013, 01:44:29 pm »

Get some painting supplies from Sandy. Paint a vivid scene from the Jersey Shore on one of the hallway walls to frighten away the evil spirits. Make sure to use lots of brownish-orange (brorange?). Sing while working.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14178 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:24 pm »

"Well as this is my first time with this thing i don't think I'm addicted, but I don't see why I would want to be out there where I have a 4 in 10 chance in dying in the next few days, lets get this other with then."
FINISH HER!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14179 on: April 29, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »

((Lukas beat her, but to be fair, he did use his Giant Killer Robot form.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14180 on: April 29, 2013, 03:28:48 pm »

((I don't think a giant killer robot against a little girl counts as a "fair fight".))

((Oh, and she was programmed to deal with hugs but not people trying to be nice?))

"Huh. Um...I know! I'll go show you something!"

Grab the little girl's hand, and start looking around for somewhere to go to.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14181 on: April 29, 2013, 04:06:12 pm »

still doing this
I have a plan. It may be the exact same thing as last time, but it's my plan and i like it.
The epic tale of me silently following Feyri around with my hands behind my back shall continue!
Keep doing the same thing in the same circumstances, and expect a different result.

EDIT:
Go find someone. Remove their pants. Run away.
keep Feyri between me and the Pony Predator if approached
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 07:17:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14182 on: April 29, 2013, 04:28:51 pm »

((Oh, and she was programmed to deal with hugs but not people trying to be nice?))
((Considering that some of the inmates are known to behave... inappropriately, I think including the ability to deal with physical interaction was a very sensible design choice, especially in this scenario where close proximity with inmates is guaranteed.))
Grab the little girl's hand, and start looking around for somewhere to go to.
108083.4212533.nlf : 7 : Unhandled exception caught: out_of_bounds_exception()
Process was terminated with signal SIGABRT

Grate@VR6>_

But seriously, if that doesn't work, someone should try summoning her in Tinker so they can interact outside the constraints of the Punch Many Things program.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:51:01 pm by Parisbre56 »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14183 on: April 29, 2013, 05:05:26 pm »

still doing this
Keep doing the same thing in the same circumstances, and expect a different result.
((I look forward to how this epic quote pyramid will turn out.

Also, I don't understand your guys fascination with the girl. Yeah, yeah, she beat a bunch of people. If anything, it only shows how inadequate the RtD system can be when fighting children. Trying to interact with the program will not change the nature of the program. Piecewise, to his credit, isn't known for giving in to persistence.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14184 on: April 29, 2013, 06:07:58 pm »

(("...when fighting children..."

Hey, Grate's a child!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Feldrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14185 on: April 29, 2013, 06:30:57 pm »

Ignore SPACE voice's ominous welcome. (Sounds like a SPACE douche anyway) Read SPACE signs. Figure out where to go.

((Kinda weighing the idea that whenever Seth says "SPACE" he spazes out and screams it at the top of his lungs. This would of course make impossible to be stealthy. Rule of funny?))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14186 on: April 29, 2013, 06:48:37 pm »

((I don't know why, but in my imagination your character looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo and talks like a stereotypical surfer dude (you know, something like "Chill dude, we're in space man! Space is like, a space but it's mostly empty space, you know what I'm sain'? Wow, that was far out there man.") For some reason I find it incredibly funny.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14187 on: April 29, 2013, 06:53:39 pm »

((I can't help but imagine that SPACEing everything would be hilarious. Let's see you do it on a mission...))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14188 on: April 29, 2013, 07:03:19 pm »

Continue to punch her.

((At this point I just think her dice are ridiculously lucky.))

And/or rigged. Probably not.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14189 on: April 29, 2013, 07:11:02 pm »

Go find someone. Remove their pants. Run away.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 944 945 [946] 947 948 ... 2101