_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 949 950 [951] 952 953 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686267 times)

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14250 on: May 03, 2013, 01:19:35 pm »

Free rotation. Failing that, able to freely swivel up to about 50 degrees in any direction from facing straight forward but not straight up or backwards or anything to that effect.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14251 on: May 03, 2013, 02:40:28 pm »

Leave VR, go watch some television. Hopefully, jello wrestling.

Go cuddle with Thomas.

"Hey~...Do you like cat-girls?"
"Well, I umm... I don't know. I don't even know what a catgirl is, so, maybe if I knew what they were, I'd be able to tell you?"

May fetches a piece of paper and drawing utensils out of the handy-dandy Deus Ex Machina.

"Let me draw...a few marks here...color in here.....yep, they're like this!"

Spoiler: Catgirls! (click to show/hide)

"Whoops, wrong one. I meant this one."

Spoiler: Kitties! (click to show/hide)

"I was thinking the doctor could make me into one."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14252 on: May 03, 2013, 03:22:50 pm »

((the GM is refusing to add content where he has clearly marked there is no content. Somehow I am not surprised by this. If you're determined to continue trying to break the girl, I suggest you continue interacting with her in a non-hostile way. aka, TALK TO HER.))
((Didn't I already try this? I thought I had. Or did I just skip from hugs to leading her around?))
Spoiler: Grate's past (click to show/hide)
((Huh. I thought I had talked more.))

((look, not for her reaction, but for her lack of a reaction. notice that PW didn't make an opposed dex roll when you tried to grab her hand. talking worked, keep it up))
((I was wondering about that...))

-----

Start chatting with the girl.

"So, how are you? What's your name? My name is Grate. Do you have a favorite color? I like yellow. Oh, I know, what do you like to do for fun?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14253 on: May 03, 2013, 03:37:35 pm »

((It's an easy mistake to make, since any interaction with NPCs is much slower than interactions with players. you've been talking to her for over a week IRL, but the total amount of interaction you've had with her is less than Feyri and Lyra had the day before yesterday alone. That's why it feels like you've been talking to her so much more than you actually have.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14254 on: May 04, 2013, 12:45:22 am »

May fetches a piece of paper and drawing utensils out of the handy-dandy Deus Ex Machina.

"Let me draw...a few marks here...color in here.....yep, they're like this!"

Spoiler: Catgirls! (click to show/hide)

"Whoops, wrong one. I meant this one."

Spoiler: Kitties! (click to show/hide)

"I was thinking the doctor could make me into one."
"Oh! Well, umm..."
Thomas paused in thought.
I really should start to expect these sort of questions.
"Well, May, I really don't know. I mean, also, it is your body you're modifying, so shouldn't you really be the one deciding?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14255 on: May 04, 2013, 01:37:50 am »

look to my left for seven seconds, then slowly turn my head to look to the right for another five seconds, still shifting my weight from side to side throughout this process. Then take seven steps towards the hallway, then turn around and look slightly to Feyri's right for four seconds. after that go to the nearest wall and lean my back against it, alternately looking to either side of me for variable periods of four to twenty seconds. leave my hands clasped behind my back the entire time.

are there any air vents in this room? If I can see a spot where i can have the air from the vent blow on me while I lean against the wall, shift where i'm standing to lean against the wall there, where I can feel a slight breeze
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14256 on: May 04, 2013, 06:59:30 am »

"HA HAH!"
Kicking backflip!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14257 on: May 04, 2013, 10:45:10 am »

You cartwheel your way down the hall like a goddamn idiot on pixie sticks and, after a handful of times bouncing into the walls, make it through the door and promptly spin out and crash into a table.

((Phuh, you kids have it easy these days. Why, in my time we had to ROLL for even attempting a carthweel. After wich we promptly smashed all our teeth. Good times.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #14258 on: May 04, 2013, 03:28:29 pm »

((Does anyone even use #Bay12RTD anymore?))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14259 on: May 04, 2013, 04:19:12 pm »

((It's been a little empty as of these times.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14260 on: May 04, 2013, 06:03:37 pm »

You watch the international zero-g Jello wrestling championships. 

The orange-carrot jello mold is the crowd favorite, but the lime jello cubes are a real contender.

Go cuddle with Thomas.

"Hey~...Do you like cat-girls?"

You curl up on Thomas' lap.

Stay back!

Xan jumps up from the chair and backs away from the others, keeping his eye on all of them.

You will stay away. Do not move until I am gone. If you do move, I will kill you. Staybackstaybackstaybackstaybackstaybackstayback

Back away slowly, into the next room. Fry anyone who makes any sudden movements or approaches me.

You run away screaming, waving your hands over your head and making guttural grunting noises. You hide under a bed in the barracks and make further strange noises that your teammates will no doubt mock you about endlessly.

Cartwheels remind me of wheelie skeletons. The horror.
((Goddamn wheelie skeletons.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wait till perplexicon reaches the catacombs.

Get back into uncontrollable dancing mode. Step over to Sandy.

"Excuse me, Sandy, but has anyone ever overloaded anything other than a microwave amp or manipulator? Or is it just too prohibitively expensive to attempt?"
"Normally people don't try to overload manipulators. The results are too erratic to be used safely. "

"On second thought, the delirious semi-comatose guy seems more interesting."
Charles tries to persuade Xan to calm down.
You chase captain screamy to the barracks and yell calming words into his screaming face.

Free rotation. Failing that, able to freely swivel up to about 50 degrees in any direction from facing straight forward but not straight up or backwards or anything to that effect.
Free rotation is totally possible. It will just be a little more fragile.

((the GM is refusing to add content where he has clearly marked there is no content. Somehow I am not surprised by this. If you're determined to continue trying to break the girl, I suggest you continue interacting with her in a non-hostile way. aka, TALK TO HER.))
((Didn't I already try this? I thought I had. Or did I just skip from hugs to leading her around?))
Spoiler: Grate's past (click to show/hide)

((look, not for her reaction, but for her lack of a reaction. notice that PW didn't make an opposed dex roll when you tried to grab her hand. talking worked, keep it up))
((I was wondering about that...))

-----

Start chatting with the girl.

"So, how are you? What's your name? My name is Grate. Do you have a favorite color? I like yellow. Oh, I know, what do you like to do for fun?"

"I guess I like blue?" She says, looking down at the dress she's wearing. "I don't know."

look to my left for seven seconds, then slowly turn my head to look to the right for another five seconds, still shifting my weight from side to side throughout this process. Then take seven steps towards the hallway, then turn around and look slightly to Feyri's right for four seconds. after that go to the nearest wall and lean my back against it, alternately looking to either side of me for variable periods of four to twenty seconds. leave my hands clasped behind my back the entire time.

are there any air vents in this room? If I can see a spot where i can have the air from the vent blow on me while I lean against the wall, shift where i'm standing to lean against the wall there, where I can feel a slight breeze

The air vents are all in the ceiling. So you position yourself under one and stand there. If only you had a cape.

"HA HAH!"
Kicking backflip!
[dex:2]

You attempt to do some sort of bicycle kick but end up doing nothing but landing hard on your back and knocking the wind out of yourself.

"Ow."

"That was a very silly thing to do."

"Shut up."

You cartwheel your way down the hall like a goddamn idiot on pixie sticks and, after a handful of times bouncing into the walls, make it through the door and promptly spin out and crash into a table.

((Phuh, you kids have it easy these days. Why, in my time we had to ROLL for even attempting a carthweel. After wich we promptly smashed all our teeth. Good times.))
Gotta lure them into a false sense of security. Then I'll hit them with a Dex roll for flossing and they'll lose an arm somehow.

((It's been a little empty as of these times.))
I've been on there a few times. Always empty for me. Oh well. I should do another movie day some time...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14261 on: May 04, 2013, 06:06:44 pm »

((Success!))

"Hm...do you want to play Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock?"

Offer to play Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock, which has outlived knowledge of both RPS and Star Trek in some areas. If she agrees, go with Lizard.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14262 on: May 04, 2013, 06:14:28 pm »

I wonder what caused him to act like that, perhaps something was inside his VR...
Charles walks the VR Xan was using and looks inside it, specifically for things such as electrodes or drugs.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14263 on: May 04, 2013, 06:44:17 pm »

Stay under bed. Kill anyone who looks for me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14264 on: May 04, 2013, 11:42:06 pm »

continue leaning against the wall under the air vent, look around, occasionally leave my eyes closed for roughly five second periods, keep track of Feyri's position in the room.

wait
Pages: 1 ... 949 950 [951] 952 953 ... 2101