_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 951 952 [953] 954 955 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5685749 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14280 on: May 06, 2013, 11:29:29 am »

Buy a .45 clip from the Armory Master.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14281 on: May 06, 2013, 11:39:12 am »

"Ah. Is there anything he really, really doesn't like that you know of? Would hate to commit some kind of weird faux pas in front of the guy responsible for stitching me back together in case of trouble."

Go on.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14282 on: May 06, 2013, 11:40:56 am »

((Armageddon? One of the War of the Worlds movies? Cross of Iron? Or a animated move of some kind. Or Airplane!))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:45:12 am by Tavik Toth »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14283 on: May 06, 2013, 02:22:45 pm »

"Seriously this is getting annoying, you say you have no advanced AI yet you are commentating quite correctly, please tell me the truth."
Talk, when finished another back flip kick.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14284 on: May 06, 2013, 03:16:03 pm »

continue leaning against the wall under the air vent, look around, occasionally leave my eyes closed for roughly five second periods, keep track of Feyri's position in the room.

wait
continue waiting
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14285 on: May 06, 2013, 05:16:49 pm »

"It's easy. Paper covers rock, rock smashes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors cuts paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, rock crushes scissors, scissors decapitate lizard, and lizard eats paper. Rock is a fist, like this; paper is a flat hand, like this; scissors is two fingers, like this; Spock is two fingers, like this; and lizard is holding your hand like this. Decide which one you want to be, then we go 1-2-3 and both put our hands out with the symbol for the thing we wanted to be. Whichever one of us has the winning thing, wins. Do you understand?"

If she understands, play RPSLS as the Lizard.

((The movie should be something sci-fi and sorta silly, like ER is. Spaceballs, mayhaps?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14286 on: May 06, 2013, 05:37:09 pm »

"It's easy. Paper covers rock, rock smashes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors cuts paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, rock crushes scissors, scissors decapitate lizard, and lizard eats paper. Rock is a fist, like this; paper is a flat hand, like this; scissors is two fingers, like this; Spock is two fingers, like this; and lizard is holding your hand like this. Decide which one you want to be, then we go 1-2-3 and both put our hands out with the symbol for the thing we wanted to be. Whichever one of us has the winning thing, wins. Do you understand?"

((The movie should be something sci-fi and sorta silly, like ER is. Spaceballs, mayhaps?))

((SPACRBALLS! Balls. In Space. Oh just remembered, we also watched a show or two during one of the movie days.))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 05:41:30 pm by Tavik Toth »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14287 on: May 06, 2013, 06:27:01 pm »

((Iron Giant.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #14288 on: May 06, 2013, 07:08:21 pm »

I wasn't aware Eyes were big enough for a laser rifle. Clone current Eye. Attach laser rifle to one and hand laser to another. Test mobility of each.
In addition, spawn an unaltered Eye and examine it. Are any of its components themselves poor quality? As in, are the rockets shoddy, or the camera? Or is the thing just not assembled properly?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:09:31 pm by leafbarrett »
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14289 on: May 06, 2013, 08:38:29 pm »

Try and recall, in a drunken haze, which of the two jellies is supposed to be a protagonist, and which one is suppsoed to be villainous.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14290 on: May 06, 2013, 09:16:06 pm »

If I haven't posted an action yet:
Cautiously go lurking around the ship. Stay out of the way of anyone who passes by me, but burn them to death if they discover me.
Look for robots.
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14291 on: May 06, 2013, 11:45:10 pm »

Buy a .45 clip from the Armory Master.

It will cost you one token.

"Thats more then the gun cost!"

"And yet I don't seem to care."

"Ah. Is there anything he really, really doesn't like that you know of? Would hate to commit some kind of weird faux pas in front of the guy responsible for stitching me back together in case of trouble."

Go on.

"Don't insult his work, thats about the only thing that could make him angry at you specifically. Though talking about the UWM government or certain things in it seem to piss him off. Bad blood I suppose.  Not surprising really, when you're that old you have plenty of time to make enemies."

((Armageddon? One of the War of the Worlds movies? Cross of Iron? Or a animated move of some kind. Or Airplane!))
Iron sky? I'm hearing Iron sky. IRON SKY IT IS.

Hmm We could get the war of the worlds with Tommy Cruisecontrol and make constant jokes about how he does such an adequate job at playing a human being. 

"Seriously this is getting annoying, you say you have no advanced AI yet you are commentating quite correctly, please tell me the truth."
Talk, when finished another back flip kick.

"I am programmed with over six million insults. My creators at NAME WITHHELD used advanced evolutionary algorithims to predict every possible way to fail and included a pseudo witty comment about each of them. But they never taught me how to love." She looks at you with big eyes. "Maybe you can teach me?"
[will:3-1]
"I uhh...well like maybe in a brotherly way...I mean you're pretty and all but you're like...12...and also a computer construct and.. I"

While you're flustered and distracted she knees you in the stomach and upper cuts you.

"They also programmed me with over 4000 dirty tricks." she says, standing over you.

continue leaning against the wall under the air vent, look around, occasionally leave my eyes closed for roughly five second periods, keep track of Feyri's position in the room.

wait
continue waiting

WaItInG

"How would spock smash scissors? Also whats a spock?"

When she says "Spock" her voice becomes very computerized.

I wasn't aware Eyes were big enough for a laser rifle. Clone current Eye. Attach laser rifle to one and hand laser to another. Test mobility of each.
In addition, spawn an unaltered Eye and examine it. Are any of its components themselves poor quality? As in, are the rockets shoddy, or the camera? Or is the thing just not assembled properly?

Well, assuming you strip only the important bits out of the rifle and limit the number of focusing chambers on it to 1, then it's small enough to work. Although it's gonna be a bit slower and heavier and more expensive then the hand laser. But even with it's range compromised, it will still probably do more damage then the hand laser.

Hand lasers are really shitty.

Try and recall, in a drunken haze, which of the two jellies is supposed to be a protagonist, and which one is suppsoed to be villainous.

You think....*Hic* that they're both anti-heroes....One is an ascend  demon...and the other is...*Hic* a fallen angel.

"Whooo durected thus junk?! Was et 'ne of those todd mcfarlane clones? F'cking hell...why did they ever make those..*HIC*..SPAWN WASN'T GOOD TODD, DOCTOR STRANGE COULD HAVE KICKED HIS OVER MUSCLED, ANGSTY ASS!

And then you throw up.

If I haven't posted an action yet:
Cautiously go lurking around the ship. Stay out of the way of anyone who passes by me, but burn them to death if they discover me.
Look for robots.

Wait wait.

If you haven't posted an action yet? How would you not be sure? Is this character of yours being played by 2 people? Or maybe this is someone's desperate attempt to tell us that they're being held hostage somewhere in some sort of strange RPG code? Are you hiding under the bed of life, Xan..xanta....Manguy?

ahem.

So robots huh? Uh...lemme think. Do we have any robots left...Well Feyri's pretty much a terminator at this point; we've stitched her back together and replaced so many parts that she's basically a robot wearing a woman suit. Does that count?

Also thats fairly terrifying, now that I come to think about it...

Is everything I say like that? Normal to me but terrifying to everyone else? Am I having a lucid moment or is this just the exhaustion speaking?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14292 on: May 06, 2013, 11:50:58 pm »

((Fairly normal to me, GM.))

Get out from under the bed and stalk one of them.
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14293 on: May 06, 2013, 11:56:29 pm »

wait
continue waiting
obviously, waiting more will make everything better
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14294 on: May 07, 2013, 01:08:39 am »

Well Feyri's pretty much a terminator at this point; we've stitched her back together and replaced so many parts that she's basically a robot wearing a woman suit. Does that count?

Also thats fairly terrifying, now that I come to think about it...

Is everything I say like that? Normal to me but terrifying to everyone else? Am I having a lucid moment or is this just the exhaustion speaking?
((It's probably the exhaustion enhancing a lucid moment. To be fair, it was only upon reading this that the matter of Feyri fighting to keep her humanity but having had most of her body replaced by cybernetics now occurred to me. It does remind me that thing of "What measure is a human/non-human/cyborg/naked man running around with his face smeared in coke and yelling 'Viva Piņata'?"

Food for thought.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:43:39 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 951 952 [953] 954 955 ... 2101