_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 958 959 [960] 961 962 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732913 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14385 on: May 13, 2013, 05:38:21 pm »

"Thanks mister!"

Frolic to a populated place.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14386 on: May 13, 2013, 06:15:14 pm »

((An universal one. And he is on Jim's level.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14387 on: May 13, 2013, 09:19:26 pm »

look around the room, then at Feyri, then myself, what equipment do we have?

Feyri shifted glances between her and Lyra, familiarizing herself with the surroundings. "So this is prey, huh. We're supposed to either be hunted actively, or that there are things which can kill us--just because.

"Supposedly, we should take the door out. Shall we?"

Feyri examines the area for passageways, or any wield-able item.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14388 on: May 13, 2013, 09:30:27 pm »

Feyri shifted glances between her and Lyra, familiarizing herself with the surroundings. "So this is prey, huh. We're supposed to either be hunted actively, or that there are things which can kill us--just because.

slowly, testing the floor under me as I take each step, go to the room's most obvious exit, open it slightly, and peek at whatever is on the other side.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14389 on: May 14, 2013, 02:42:50 am »

"Could it be used to incapacitate people without killing them, also, how much of a dose are we talking about?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14390 on: May 14, 2013, 09:36:22 am »

"They're all dead then... I expected it, but..."
Thomas sighed, then grabbed the remote to drown his feelings of being utterly lost in the currents of time in reality television.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14391 on: May 14, 2013, 10:04:56 am »

((I'm going to enjoy this adventure with Lyra and Feyri. Maybe even more than I enjoyed the Lyra and Maurice adventure. I like both characters and they make for some interesting role-playing. Have fun.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14392 on: May 14, 2013, 11:55:12 am »

"Alien junk, you say? Cool. So I can get unregulated, unrefined, unreliable and unpredictable tools of death, destruction, defense and possibly disappointment from you? Do they cost anything or is this a charity of some sort?"

When Nyars gives the answer, Stacy moves on to the next question, thoughtfully twisting as he interviews the vendor.

"So, you take tokens for this stuff, right? What do you use them for, anyway? Does the crew need them as well?"

Interview the mysterious gentleman who runs this deadliest of yard sales.
"They cost tokens. 3 for small, 5 for medium, 8 for large."

"What I need them for ain't none of your concern."

"I like a challenge."
Bite her squeaky face.
It makes squeeky noises and begins oozing some sort of strange green substance.

"Thanks mister!"

Frolic to a populated place.
You're gonna be frolicking for quite a while. Like...days, if you want to hit a major population center.

((An universal one. And he is on Jim's level.))

Ok. You want him facing you or unaware of you? And at what distance do you want to be? And any terrain you want or just a blank white void like usual?

slowly, testing the floor under me as I take each step, go to the room's most obvious exit, open it slightly, and peek at whatever is on the other side.

There are a few possible exits out of this room. The windows up there are one, as well as the door, which is up a short staircase on one edge of the room. The door at the end of the staircase is closed though. As per equipment, you're both fairly empty handed; You're dressed in what could be described as overalls that have been badly damaged and worn. Beyond this you've been changed physically; Lyra is quite thin, with very long, but still strong, arms and fingers. Feyri is much larger, in both height and girth, seven feet all and heavily muscled with broad shoulders, stumpy fingers and wide set, almost bovine looking eyes.

In terms of things in the room, there are various things that might work as a weapon; bits of broken masonry, rotten 2x4's, some pipes that could be pried from the wall and things of that nature.

"Could it be used to incapacitate people without killing them, also, how much of a dose are we talking about?"
"eh...maybe. If you got a drip of it into their system and then showed them images that would cause them to be incapacitated with pain or something. But that seems a bit hard to pull off."

"They're all dead then... I expected it, but..."
Thomas sighed, then grabbed the remote to drown his feelings of being utterly lost in the currents of time in reality television.
"Celebrity russian Roulette, take me away from this horrible world."

The clone of jesus blows himself away just before the commercial, but the announcer reassures you that he'll be back to try again next week.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14393 on: May 14, 2013, 11:58:22 am »

"Alright then."
Taste green goop, kick her in the stomach.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14394 on: May 14, 2013, 12:18:15 pm »

Stacy nods to Nyars, performing an extended pirouette.

"Why are all crew members so secretive? It's starting to get a bit frustrating. That is, if you actually are a crew member and not just a really clever and resourceful convict, explaining why you need tokens when they don't seem to have a use for anything other than buying things at the Armory. But really, that's none of my business."

"Sorry to say I cannot buy any of your undoubtedly high-quality abandoned junk, though, as I am simply out of tokens at the moment. However, as soon as this changes, I'll be back. In the meantime, have a good one!"

Dance away from Nyars and head over to Sandy.

"Hey, Sandy, I have a general question. Do the crew use tokens for anything? Or do they use real money?"

His voice quiets down a little as he stops, slowly stretching his hands to the ceiling in a heartfelt fashion and closing his eyes.

"Or do you practice... communism?"

Ask question of Sandy.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:34:00 pm by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14395 on: May 14, 2013, 01:40:58 pm »

"Two women stuck with this sort of outfit--I wonder what the backstory of this simulation is...it's all so real."

Feyri wondered if Lyra used the needle-like implement...because if not, then it was only her using it.

...Err.

"Anyway, I suppose we should begin planning, huh. You're quick and agile and I'm...all buff and the like." Ugh, not something I would like to be in the future. Lithe and speedy are my fortes... Feyri checked the nearby piping and listened for the sounds of water--nothing, as far as she could hear.

Feyri then pries one of the more suitable [in terms of metallic composition] and longer pipes as a wield-able item. Or perhaps any long pole which could easily support own weight.

She pointed towards the door, "I suppose the most obvious exit is the best, unless you'd want me to try to- hang on."

Feyri began explaining on a whim: creatures which usually become prey to a predator are usually evolved in such a way that they've an advantage, mostly in the fields of evasion or escape.

"If the door is locked, which we'd be bound to check sooner or later, hows about me giving you a lift up to those windows?"

I wonder how she'll communicate here...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14396 on: May 14, 2013, 01:59:11 pm »

Hold up my arms and hands and stare at them until Feyri starts talking, then look up at her.

"Two women stuck with this sort of outfit--I wonder what the backstory of this simulation is...it's all so real."
((I dont have the quotes readily available, but Poacher sims the hunting down of altered humans from after the Altered wars. which altered is capitalized is intentional. Lyra never was there for the explanation though.))
"Anyway, I suppose we should begin planning, huh. You're quick and agile and I'm...all buff and the like." Feyri checked the nearby piping and listened.
Nod once, while lowering my arms back down to my sides.
Feyri then pries one of the more suitable [in terms of metallic composition] and longer pipes as a wield-able item. Or perhaps any long pole which could easily support own weight.
She pointed towards the door, "I suppose the most obvious exit is the best, unless you'd want me to try to- hang on."
Tilt my head to my left, clasp my hands behind my back.
Feyri began explaining on a whim: creatures which usually become prey to a predator are usually evolved in such a way that they've an advantage, mostly in the fields of evasion or escape.

"If the door is locked, which we'd be bound to check sooner or later, hows about me giving you a lift up to those windows?"
Nod once more, then:

Slowly, testing the floor and stairs under me as I take each step, go to the door at the top of the stairs, open it slightly, and peek at whatever is on the other side
((Missed this part from last time))

If the door is locked, go to the windows and peek out, assuming Feyri gives me a boost.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14397 on: May 14, 2013, 03:40:29 pm »

((I wonder how they cloned Jesus.))

"What's your favorite consonant?"

Ask the above.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14398 on: May 14, 2013, 04:06:18 pm »

((I wonder how they cloned Jesus.))
((Perhaps Hitler used the spear of destiny? More realistically, it could just be a famous guy called Jesus.))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 04:08:44 pm by Parisbre56 »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14399 on: May 14, 2013, 08:08:37 pm »

((Land: the white nondescript area, I will try others later.
Distance: medium, I sitll need to get close to him.
He is unaware of Renen's presence.
Renen is equipped with his monoatomic sword.
Rolls of a commom battle, not only fives, for both of us - He has Jim's stats.

Just to clarify: I'm using Jim as basic parameter because he is the most powerful amp user convict (and the most powerfull of all the players too). This doesn't mean that Renen is going to fight Jim, and I hope it never happens, but I must know how will Renen fare in a fight with a amp user. - already fought someone semi-altered and immortal, and against Doc holding back, but I'm not crazy enought to try and spar with the AM.))

At the moment the simulation starts, enter slow motion mode and run to attack his brain case area from behind
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 958 959 [960] 961 962 ... 2101