_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 983 984 [985] 986 987 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5673553 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14760 on: June 13, 2013, 08:24:59 pm »

Ride to the actual plantation house. Once there, start blasting the most flammable sections of it with the MFM.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #14761 on: June 13, 2013, 08:37:25 pm »

Could have sworn I asked for a slot. Did I ask for a slot?

Wander the ship trying to fine... anything, and eventually stumble into the briefing room.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14762 on: June 13, 2013, 10:17:36 pm »

Go to the Briefing room. Get ready
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14763 on: June 13, 2013, 11:52:28 pm »

Stacy, awash with joy, does the worm all the way to the briefing room, at which point he resumes the Briefing Dance. As in, whirling around without a care in the world.

Join briefing.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14764 on: June 14, 2013, 03:53:46 am »

Charles exits the VR, he purchases a Mk II Suit. He goes to the barracks and puts on the Mk II Suit, he examines his Pawn SFE before heading to the briefing room.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:57:20 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14765 on: June 14, 2013, 07:02:02 am »

"Neo-german? Is that something like Pyrodeutsch?"

Go back to the infirmary and the nurse.

"Based on what I just learned, I don't think using that pill is a good idea, but I'm still curious what it would have done. Does the analysis cost anything on my part?"

Ask. If there's no cost, hand over the pill to be analyzed.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14767 on: June 14, 2013, 11:22:28 am »

"Pyrodeutsch"
((I see what you did there.))

"Guess this one was my sixth successful one, seventh overall." Milno answers the armory master, making a face for a moment as he recalls the enormous amount of murderous shenanigans that had happened back during the Assassin mission. "I plan on staying that way. Alive, that is."

Answer.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14768 on: June 14, 2013, 11:56:02 am »

Since I'm already in the briefing room, restrain urge to purify the abominations.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14769 on: June 14, 2013, 12:02:51 pm »

Pancaek thinks for a minute "Right, so how about this. If we make it more durable and slap some decent armor on it, how much would that cost and how would it be armor-wise compared to a standard Mk.III? And how about if we make it more nimble as well, to help dodging? And would this thing be a one-off, or could I get modules or upgrades in the future?"
"As a great man once said, you cannot reign death upon your enemies if you do not have the high-ground"
"And how much would it cost extra to install the Mk.III's rocket system on it, and would it still be as effective?" He looks at the AM apologetically "Sorry for all these questions, that's a lot of and's"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14770 on: June 14, 2013, 12:39:55 pm »

((Sorry. But it is a bit jarring to see those automatic translations, and it doesn't help that I've never been a fan of gratuitous German.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14771 on: June 14, 2013, 01:09:25 pm »

Alright:
Harry
Lenglon
Xantalos
Kriellya
Grunhill
GWG
ragnarok97071
Empiricist

All on mission. 2 Possible spots left open with Jim as a maybe. Anyone else that hasn't gone on a mission yet/ hasn't been out of the ship in a while? We'll give it till this evening and then I'll do the briefing and you guys can get ready from there. If you're on this list, consider yourself yanked out of where ever you were and now in the briefing room.

((Poison... is it about some guys who get poisoned and have to find the antidote before it's too late? Or maybe some kind of assassin? Or an alchemist? Or a poisoned apple? Or a living cloud of poison? Or people living in a post apocalyptic world where everything is poison? Or one of the players poisons the well and the others lynch him, Mafia style? Or a game about poisonous animals? Or a game where fear, doubt and hate poison/have poisoned your soul? Or... Okay, I'll stop guessing now.

And just from the people going I predict the mission to be very fun, if only for the social interactions we're probably going to see and the lack of a definite leader.

Let's see we have... a crazy (in a fun way) amnesiac, a woman that barely speaks, a guy that sees the living as abominations, the Doctor's pet pervert, a boy that asks too many questions... Add May and you're going to have everything.))

Well, it's a bit complex, but I pitched it to a friend as "It's a game about grinding up your kitchen counter, your gold fish and a tin can and then smoking the powder and being whisked off to various nightmare worlds where you then do hits of Acid to summon clouds of homicidal bees. And then you can sell what you find in the nightmare world at the pawn shop in order to pay your rent for the month; assuming the nightmares don't follow you back out."

Sort of a "STALKER" meets "Fear and Loathing." sorta thing with a modular drug making system designed to let you turn anything you want into a drug with varying supernatural effects.

You know, same old same old.

(I'll go ahead and take a slot, then. I didn't realize there were four left, not three. If four other people want to join, I'll back off, though.)
((I'd also want in then.))

"Err, Grate? I think you should just go on ahead, don't help me here. Go on ahead, I can take care of myself.

"Who's Lyhir by the way?"

Get out of the wash, in any area where I'm sure the shooter wouldn't see me. Which means get out of the wash, and into some nearby cover. But examine the area outside for any traps first.
I think you may be the only one left in here. You may want to pause the game for the moment, till you get some non-crippled people.

Or you could go on the mission if you wanted. I don't think you've been on one since the Plague colony.

Ride to the actual plantation house. Once there, start blasting the most flammable sections of it with the MFM.

"May uses fire blast. It's super effective!"

You spray a stream of air so hot that it would give a pyroclastic flow 4th degree burns straight into the roof of the plantation. The roof goes up like a pile of gasoline soaked black powder; a poof of light and ash as it's vaporized into embers.

Charles exits the VR, he purchases a Mk II Suit. He goes to the barracks and puts on the Mk II Suit, he examines his Pawn SFE before heading to the briefing room.
Well...your gun is still a gun. And it still functions as a remote control whosa-whatsit. Did you want something more precise because I'm not sure what you want to examine about it.

"Neo-german? Is that something like Pyrodeutsch?"

Go back to the infirmary and the nurse.

"Based on what I just learned, I don't think using that pill is a good idea, but I'm still curious what it would have done. Does the analysis cost anything on my part?"

Ask. If there's no cost, hand over the pill to be analyzed.

"No cost, but you may not get it back. That ok?"

"Pyrodeutsch"
((I see what you did there.))

"Guess this one was my sixth successful one, seventh overall." Milno answers the armory master, making a face for a moment as he recalls the enormous amount of murderous shenanigans that had happened back during the Assassin mission. "I plan on staying that way. Alive, that is."

Answer.
"Huh, didn't realize you'd been on so many. You're coming up on your release if that keeps up. Given any thought to what you'd do if you got out?"

Pancaek thinks for a minute "Right, so how about this. If we make it more durable and slap some decent armor on it, how much would that cost and how would it be armor-wise compared to a standard Mk.III? And how about if we make it more nimble as well, to help dodging? And would this thing be a one-off, or could I get modules or upgrades in the future?"
"As a great man once said, you cannot reign death upon your enemies if you do not have the high-ground"
"And how much would it cost extra to install the Mk.III's rocket system on it, and would it still be as effective?" He looks at the AM apologetically "Sorry for all these questions, that's a lot of and's"

"Armor is fairly cheap; assuming you're ok with rather unsophisticated armor. 4-5 tokens for a full coating. Also, MK III's don't naturally have armor; beyond the exoskeleton which functions as armor in a sort of secondary way. It's armor like your gun is armor if you hold it in front of you. Speed might be a bit more troublesome. Requires replacing a lot of parts and tuning up others. 6 or 7 probably. Maybe more if something unforeseen comes up. And you could upgrade it later, sure."

Since I'm already in the briefing room, restrain urge to purify the abominations.
[will:5]
You tap your foot and grit your teeth. Must not kill. Must not kill. Murder is a tool to be used sparingly, not a delicious gravy to be spread about with impunity.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14772 on: June 14, 2013, 01:13:30 pm »

((How many people are you taking?  Yes, I'm aware that Lars is a bit busy.))
5-10, something like that. But you're still trapped on alien death world #37, so about the best you can do is pray for them. If you find some time between praying for yourself and screaming.

((Can do!  And to quote myself from Perplexicon...))

New Piecewise RTD?  Instant in.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14773 on: June 14, 2013, 01:19:56 pm »

"Yeah, that's ok. I'll probably kick myself if it happens to be useful without bad side effects and can't be replicated... but I don't like the idea of just hauling around a pill of questionable use."

Hand over the pill.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:21:36 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14774 on: June 14, 2013, 01:27:56 pm »

((Hey Piecewise, May wants to go on the mission! Can she?))

Dismount, run up to the main doors, punch them with the Kinetic Amplifier. Run in and fire into the air.

"THE WESTSIDE IS HERE!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 983 984 [985] 986 987 ... 2101