_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686115 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15270 on: July 20, 2013, 11:15:11 am »

Roll towards the nearest edge. If there's time and that gangway below, carefully climb down.
When I said the roof, I mean you're literally on the roof. The painted side. As in upsidedown, sticking to the roof.

Random setting is a hell of a thing.

(I honestly don't remember/know anything about it, but I do know if Tir doesn't PM me the message or post it here then Jim's going to have to give up on reading it since I'm going to be podding him very soon.)

EDIT: (Yeah, I did a couple of searches both using the engine and just going back page by 50-posts page and couldn't find anything. :X)
Yeah, Feyri, just PM him, assume he passed that int test.

By the way, does that mean you're going away for a while or just podding till next mission?

Of course not, I just spent far, far too long fighting a little girl, so I'm going to do the only smart thing!

Give up the initiative and look for a counter oppertunity.  If he doesn't attack, plan out a quick charge and a strike to the throat, to be done next round.
[intuition:6]
[man dex:3]
You stand perfectly still, waiting. Anticipating the attack. When it comes, a hard right hook, you step forward, effortlessly knocking the blow aside and counterattacking with a hard blow to the throat.
[man end:6]
The man stumbles a bit, gasping, but the blow does more to enrage him then repulse his aggression. He wraps both hands around your throat and starts squeezing.

((@GM: How many "correct" courses of action are there from now on? I'm curious.))
A few that I've though of but I'm not gonna force you down any specific path. Do whatever you think is best and if it makes sense and you pull off any rolls it entails, then you'll succeed. This isn't an adventure game or CYOA. Even an action I never thought of has the possibility to work.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15271 on: July 20, 2013, 12:15:00 pm »

(Losing my internet, so I don't know how long I'll be away. >.< I'm just getting everything wrapped up in the threads I can so I won't be a bother until I can return.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15272 on: July 20, 2013, 01:44:06 pm »

(Losing my internet, so I don't know how long I'll be away. >.< I'm just getting everything wrapped up in the threads I can so I won't be a bother until I can return.)
Well damn. Hope you can come back soon. We've got stuff for you to do. People to break in half.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15273 on: July 20, 2013, 01:56:20 pm »

If there's any safe way off the tower that won't result in getting shot, take it. Unless it's the stairs. If there's no other way, turn power all the way up, dispersion down low, and start firing. Try and take out anyone who has anti-personnel weapons first.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15274 on: July 20, 2013, 08:20:31 pm »

Knee him in the groin

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15275 on: July 20, 2013, 08:31:03 pm »

((Had an idea.))

Mentally check my escape routes - would I have to escape through the front door? What options do I have?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15276 on: July 20, 2013, 09:34:37 pm »

Even Especially an action I never thought of has the possibility to work.
((FTFY))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15277 on: July 21, 2013, 08:24:56 am »

((Ah, the ceiling. That changes a couple of things... among them breaking any escape plans.))

Create a disk of heat bisecting one of the wheels.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #15278 on: July 22, 2013, 05:37:59 am »

[dex:4]
[LG dex:2]
[Str:4]
You, finally, manage to punch the girl straight in the nose. She falls down and starts crying. Don't you feel like the big strong man?

LEVEL 2
HERESY!
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15279 on: July 22, 2013, 09:33:30 am »

((Corsair, it isn't like I puched out the Armory Master.  That would be heresey.))
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:28:12 am by Devastator »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15280 on: July 22, 2013, 09:53:02 am »

((You misspelled suicide. ;)))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15281 on: July 22, 2013, 10:27:57 am »

((I'm certain the two have plenty of overlap))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15282 on: July 22, 2013, 11:46:09 am »

If there's any safe way off the tower that won't result in getting shot, take it. Unless it's the stairs. If there's no other way, turn power all the way up, dispersion down low, and start firing. Try and take out anyone who has anti-personnel weapons first.
You look around. You might be able to climb down the outside of the tower using a long extension cord attached to the lamp. Thats the only real way you can see to get out; barring just shooting your way out.

Knee him in the groin
[dex:6]
[man dex:2]
[str:3]
[man end:1]
You knee the man in the groin. He makes a high pitched noise and falls over, writhing on the ground.

LEVEL 3

A new man appears before you. He's 6 and a half feet tall and wielding a metal pipe. He's got a copious amount of facial tattoos.

((Had an idea.))

Mentally check my escape routes - would I have to escape through the front door? What options do I have?
Through the door you originally came through? You could make it back there, sure, using any number of direct or indirect paths.

((Ah, the ceiling. That changes a couple of things... among them breaking any escape plans.))

Create a disk of heat bisecting one of the wheels.
[exo:3+1]
You manage to heat one of the wheels until it bursts into rubber shrapnel. The truck doesn't seem that bothered, since it has 17 others. It charges at you, lining up one of it's front tires with your squishy, squishy skull.

"Man, I wish I had limbs left."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15283 on: July 22, 2013, 11:52:35 am »

((I think that the game designers programmed the enemies in the wrong order. Or else they switched the little girl's and the final boss's stats.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15284 on: July 22, 2013, 12:28:36 pm »

Flambé the whole truck. I WILL WIN EVEN IF I LOSE IN THE PROCESS!
Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 2101