_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5720488 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15900 on: August 29, 2013, 09:44:03 pm »

Ohh pick me I can, um, melt the ball?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15901 on: August 29, 2013, 09:48:42 pm »

Ohh pick me I can, um, melt the ball?
((I believe melting the ball and/or opponents would be classified as foul play, so liquify the ground beneath them instead.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15902 on: August 29, 2013, 09:50:12 pm »

((It was kinda self depreciation, like enthusiastic until I realize how useless I am, then just say something even if its not helpful, of course I have not penalty to dex or str so theoretically there would be worse picks))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15903 on: August 29, 2013, 09:51:07 pm »

((It was kinda self depreciation, like enthusiastic until I realize how useless I am, then just say something even if its not helpful, of course I have not penalty to dex or str so theoretically there would be worse picks))
((...))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15904 on: August 29, 2013, 09:52:22 pm »

((...))
((Every team needs a mascot!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15905 on: August 29, 2013, 09:54:58 pm »

(Calm down, we were just picking who was gonna be on our dodgeball teams. :P)
((Pick Grate! He's a small target!))

((...So...any chance of this being finished today as promised?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15906 on: August 29, 2013, 10:37:18 pm »

((...))
((Every team needs a mascot!))
((...))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15907 on: August 29, 2013, 10:46:58 pm »

((The ball can't even hit me, it'll go right through. And with me in play, you might say it'll be a blast.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15908 on: August 29, 2013, 11:28:26 pm »

((It was more like people suggested putting Faith in my dodgeball team and since I had already considered that option the motion passed. Also, nope. Milno wouldn't have a go at it even before she was turned into a sexbot.))
"Not if you were the last sexbot in the galaxy!"

(Calm down, we were just picking who was gonna be on our dodgeball teams. :P)
((Pick Grate! He's a small target!))

((...So...any chance of this being finished today as promised?))
Almost done. Time zones are being a problem, but, we're pretty much ready. Tomorrow morning or afternoon. I won't let it run any longer then that.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15909 on: August 30, 2013, 04:10:21 am »

[EXEC_ROUTINE_STASIS]
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15910 on: August 30, 2013, 04:36:24 am »

Be in stasis and stuff.

((So how does this level up thing go? I've forgotten where I left my sheet but I remember my stats and profession and such.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15911 on: August 30, 2013, 04:41:23 am »

((Since i have been archive binging, I have been seeing it a lot)) 5 Attribute points, 3 skill points

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15912 on: August 30, 2013, 04:43:38 am »

((...I'll do it tomorrow. Tired and stuff.
Also, good job guys with the ice and stuff. Hopefully we get to see what happened exactly with Faith and whatnot.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15913 on: August 30, 2013, 05:37:28 am »

((Since nothing is happening anyway, I will share with you a medium-sized plothole from recent days. As we all (should) remember, the mission 9, exploring the planetoid, took one year in game time. In the meantime, there were two missions that happened.

Mission 10 (stupidly titled as 9b) which tool the place immediately after we departed for the planetoid, and mission 11, "protecting" the palace from the starving people outside. Mission 10 was completed immediately thereafter and might as well have been instantaneous for our purposes. After that, the Sword spent 6 months going to that desert that was the next mission.

Now here comes the fun part. In the briefing, it was stated that mission 11 will take several months. Well, it was completed in one day. And whatever conspiracies to remove the old and rotten regime that The Radiant One represented, and replace it with a livelier one more loyal to UWM were aground, they did not force the mayhem. Maybe they expected it to happen soon, but there were definitely no timers on that.

Now here's the thing. The Mission 11 took one day. The remaining time was 6 months. (Ironically, identical to how long we've actually been playing on that planetoid.) However, when the Steve appeared, he apparently appeared at the last minute just before we were destroyed by the planetoid entering the something warp. Here's the question. If the Steve appeared at the last minute, where did the last six months go? And what would we do if the mission 11 had lasted more than one day? Because correct me if I'm wrong, the timing is really worky there.

I understand it from the game's narrative perspective, to not bog down the story, but still. Because I'm not saying we should have continued exploring the planetoid for six more months (could still be fun for me) but the timing just makes me ask just how badly everything was organized.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15914 on: August 30, 2013, 05:44:53 am »

((The Sword just hit subspace turbulence along the way and took too long to arrive at the Mission 11 site. So Steve came up with the alternate mission profile on the fly to remain on schedule, and the two amp/manipulator malfunctions gave him the proper cover-up to enact it.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 2101