_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1079 1080 [1081] 1082 1083 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732777 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16200 on: August 31, 2013, 12:57:14 pm »

>No. Bad Xan. Bad.
((I approve of this debriefing.))

The doctor jams a syringe of yellowish brown, bile looking fluid into your neck and when you wake up you've changed quite a bit.
Your skin has become black, scaly and slimy. Glowing bioluminescence nodules line your spine, arms, face, and other sections of your body. Gills have sprouted on your neck, but you seem to be able to breathe normal air without much difficulty. Electrical discharge constantly leaps between your fingers if you bring them close together and there's a low electric buzz in the air around you. Your jaw and face have warped and distended until they resemble those of a Viper fish more then a human.
((Don't trick-or-treat at the Doctor's house.))

>I wouldn't do that if I were you. Throwing off the yoke of the UWM though we may be, I'm keeping that particular rule in place. You saw what those things can do when used normally. I'm not letting you let the genie out of the lamp all over the inside of the ship.
((...Which part is that in response to? I'm guessing either 2 or 3? And what rule is Steve referring to?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16201 on: August 31, 2013, 12:58:42 pm »

((...Which part is that in response to? I'm guessing either 2 or 3? And what rule is Steve referring to?))
((no opening amps/manipulators in tinker))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #16202 on: August 31, 2013, 01:00:11 pm »

((Green hexagons included Simus' phase armor and Morul's goggles of seeing weird stuff.
Gold hexagons we haven't had yet.))

Just see if there is more on the general instructions.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:04:26 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16203 on: August 31, 2013, 01:02:46 pm »

((Oh...good to know...do you mean "opening" as in "summoning" or as in "opening to see how they work?))

1. Did Equaterina show up? Just curious.
2. Try to see if that putting-a-kinetic-amp-in-a-gun-barrel-to-enhance-stuff plan would work.*
3. Concoct a large cannon, wheeled and with a barrel about 30-40 cm wide. It has a hole in the back and a large, dense hammer-like thing with a kinetic amp on it. Summon a chunk of metal small enough to put in the barrel but still pretty big; put it down the barrel and drop the amp-enhanced hammer. Observe results.
4. Fiddle with a program to create a simple AI. Ideally, well-trained-dog level?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16204 on: August 31, 2013, 01:07:49 pm »

((Oh...good to know...do you mean "opening" as in "summoning" or as in "opening to see how they work?))
(( The latter, 'opening to see how they work'. You can tack them onto stuff as much as you'd like. ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16205 on: August 31, 2013, 01:15:54 pm »

Discard the pistol and spawn two more civilian rifles. On the new ones, remove and discard all but the barrels themselves, the coils, firing circuits, generators, etc., then graft the barrels and coils onto the end of the original, with the firing circuits and generators wired to the back next to the original's.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16206 on: August 31, 2013, 01:22:59 pm »

Jim gives up on talking to Feyri and heads back to the rec room to watch TV.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16207 on: August 31, 2013, 01:37:44 pm »

Anton gets a feel for his new leg, finding it a curious experience. "Risking life and limb just isn't what it used to be nowadays, isn't it?" -he asks the nearest nurse jokingly, before heading off to the Armory.

"Good day, ma'am," he addresses the Armory Master, "I would like to purchase one of the famed Microwave Field Manipulators, and inquire on the price of some miscellanea. Namely, I'd like to price-check a set of three eighteen-inch motorcycle wheels, with offroad traction if available, a telescopic fork with suspension, and a generator/battery unit such as found in an MPV like the one our planetoid mission brought back. Just check, not purchase yet - I doubt I'll be needing a combat trike soon. Although that does remind me..."

Purchase the MFM, inquire on parts prices, then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it. I put it there, therefore I can take it back - and drones are one thing I can actually work with in the meantime.
((You missed me, PW. D:))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16208 on: August 31, 2013, 01:38:59 pm »

To be fair, Steve, it was the old guy that doomed us. What I did could've happened to anyone.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16209 on: August 31, 2013, 01:57:24 pm »

You forgot my action! :(

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16210 on: August 31, 2013, 02:07:04 pm »

Go to the rec room, and use one of the computers there to write a simplified UI for scout-eyes, such as having an off button, and a hover mode, along with simple directional controls and distances, and a speed limiter, so that people with limited aux skills would find it easier to use without destroying it.  If they have accelerometers built-in it should be possible, if not easy.

Ask the big robot guy (Jim) how many missions he's been on.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16211 on: August 31, 2013, 02:12:26 pm »

((Well, since the outcome isn't particularly important to my next actual action, unless I somehow fail to reacquire the mapping drines, I might as well continue and hope PW gives me that price estimate later. I still don't rightly know what I'll end up doing with it, even. :P))

Anton heads into the Rec Room, and opens up the long-missed Tinker.

Spoiler: Tinkery Actions (click to show/hide)
Tinker!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:46:42 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16212 on: August 31, 2013, 02:16:14 pm »

PW:  Lars is listed as 2 tokens in one place (Men) and 1 token in the other (Idiots).  Which is correct?  Also, my inventory is a bit different, though I think the Men one is correct since it has the body armor on there.

Brother Lars felt energized, being back on the ship with Glorious Steve.  His studies in the wilds of the planetoid had done him good, though.  All the carting around of gear and traipsing around the place had toughened him physically.  All that injury- and treatment from Mesk- had inured him a bit to taking hits.  Experience with mental invasion- and the conviction that the gods were on his side- had toughed his well.  He felt the great Ingram had blessed him with more knowledge of firearms (and studying Lukas's weaponry didn't help.)  Even Vo-Nos had ensured he knew the basics of fighting in melee.  It was a good day to be in the ascendant HMRC Pantheon.

Speaking of Mesk, he should make sure his chest still worked right.

Level up!
+5 Con
+1 Uncon

+3 Str
+2 End
+5 Will

Go to the infirmity and get checked out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16213 on: August 31, 2013, 02:27:39 pm »

((And so the mad dash for Tinker has begun.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16214 on: August 31, 2013, 02:43:06 pm »

Yes, the flesh is very limited.

Send message. Go to Doc have the alterations made.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 1079 1080 [1081] 1082 1083 ... 2101