_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1092 1093 [1094] 1095 1096 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5728427 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Einsteinian Roulette: Revolution Notes
« Reply #16395 on: September 01, 2013, 07:50:44 pm »

((Just did it to annoy you. :P Since you sometimes put the answers to quotes in the same row as the quote itself.))

((Anyway, I'll put some notes here and in my sig. I'll update them some more later. Anybody know what I should call the Sword defense team? I was thinking of something keeping with the Card theme, like Ace or Cardhouse.))

Spoiler: People (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Intel (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 11:46:16 am by Parisbre56 »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16396 on: September 01, 2013, 07:53:01 pm »

((I like 'Cardhouse' or 'King'))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16397 on: September 01, 2013, 07:54:40 pm »

((TCM: Short version is, we'd get to borrow some gear at the start of each mission.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16398 on: September 01, 2013, 08:05:28 pm »

((Yay, a new Flint's Diary! But could I also ask you to write/update the mission summary as it goes on? Because that is the one thing that we sorely need for the missions.

Also, I don't think I will really change how I place the quotes, since I'm just doing it to make it easier for myself, and when I'm writing replies I'm always going back and forth, adding quotes inthe middle, worrying about spacing, et cetera. Sorry.

And TCM, if you get confused by what we say, I'd recommend not reading it. It's mostly hypothetical, and most of it isn't relevant to what we're actually going to have.))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:08:46 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16399 on: September 01, 2013, 08:30:58 pm »

((Just like politics!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16400 on: September 01, 2013, 08:36:49 pm »

((Jim's team is going to be called Clubs and Miya's Spades when they aren't leading a single team together.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16401 on: September 01, 2013, 09:17:50 pm »

((So who is the Suicide King?

Also holy wall of words.  Lars needs more combat missions, because he's now got a solid +2 to conventional and is probably one of the top three shots in the group.  I'm honestly torn what to get him first- a better gun, a battlesuit, or a conventional decomp.

For you guys with better memories than me, can you trade in a lower-rank decomp for a better one once you have the tokens?  (with no loss of value) ))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16402 on: September 01, 2013, 09:20:56 pm »

((So who is the Suicide King?))
((Whoever claims the title is probably going to die from a critfail or overshot in the first mission where he's the team leader.))
Sig

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16403 on: September 01, 2013, 09:40:38 pm »

((You know, one might say that some members of the HMRC are a few cards short of a full deck.

Also, wouldn't someone in charge of demolitions be called suicide king? It is an explosives handling job, after all, so they'd not only kill themselves, but everyone around them if they screwed up.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16404 on: September 01, 2013, 09:43:20 pm »

((Very heart-y job.))
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16405 on: September 01, 2013, 10:02:14 pm »

((And TCM, if you get confused by what we say, I'd recommend not reading it. It's mostly hypothetical, and most of it isn't relevant to what we're actually going to have.))

((It's not so much confusion per say as I do realize it's all hypothetical and I try to condense my reading to skimming OOC stuff. This started mainly because I didn't want to go through 20 Paragraphs of Tinker Design #5824-V.4. No offense to tinker people.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16406 on: September 01, 2013, 10:03:07 pm »

((For you guys with better memories than me, can you trade in a lower-rank decomp for a better one once you have the tokens?  (with no loss of value) ))
((I believe it's either never come up or only come up once, probably with... hrm. Jim, Renen, or maybe one other would be my guess.

That said, I'm dubious, even for the ones that are just several of the same model glued together.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16407 on: September 01, 2013, 10:05:31 pm »

((And TCM, if you get confused by what we say, I'd recommend not reading it. It's mostly hypothetical, and most of it isn't relevant to what we're actually going to have.))

((It's not so much confusion per say as I do realize it's all hypothetical and I try to condense my reading to skimming OOC stuff. This started mainly because I didn't want to go through 20 Paragraphs of Tinker Design #5824-V.4. No offense to tinker people.))
((Yeah, I understand what you mean. Hell, I tinker and I still don't want to either.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16408 on: September 01, 2013, 10:07:34 pm »

(It wasn't me. I still don't have a perfect decomp. :\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16409 on: September 01, 2013, 10:40:23 pm »

(It wasn't me. I still don't have a perfect decomp. :\)

(( As I recall, even the perfect decomp isn't perfect. When PW originally listed them, he mentioned that the most expensive one, while 'perfect' in effect, also mentally drained the subject. He hasn't fully explained what he means by that. Maybe something like how amps and manipulators 'drain' users? ))
Pages: 1 ... 1092 1093 [1094] 1095 1096 ... 2101