_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1094 1095 [1096] 1097 1098 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732624 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16425 on: September 02, 2013, 07:42:10 am »

I had heard that we did not yet have a Suicide King.
And therefore I enter this game. Hello new friends.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm also hoping I can preliminary Armory purchases?

If so:

- Teal orders a megaton charge. Upon being informed he can't afford it, he looks ruefully at the price listings and orders two 1/8 Kiloton charges, and then reconsiders, does some calculations on his fingers and orders one 1/8kt boom, a Gauss Rifle and uses the last token buying... I dunno, cherry bombs, or Fireworks.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:45:11 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16426 on: September 02, 2013, 10:04:51 am »

((@Tack: Bold your actions. Otherwise piecewise might miss them.))
((Yay, a new Flint's Diary! But could I also ask you to write/update the mission summary as it goes on? Because that is the one thing that we sorely need for the missions.))
((I'm keeping this simple. Just team members and team status and objectives, maps if any are available and maybe some more info on the objectives and environment if absolutely necessary. Managing the previous notes was very time consuming and I wouldn't like to do something that complex again.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16427 on: September 02, 2013, 10:12:06 am »

((@Tack: Bold your actions. Otherwise piecewise might miss them.))
((Yay, a new Flint's Diary! But could I also ask you to write/update the mission summary as it goes on? Because that is the one thing that we sorely need for the missions.))
((I'm keeping this simple. Just team members and team status and objectives, maps if any are available and maybe some more info on the objectives and environment if absolutely necessary. Managing the previous notes was very time consuming and I wouldn't like to do something that complex again.))
((They were really helpful, though- thank you.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16428 on: September 02, 2013, 10:22:38 am »

((Glad I could help.))

((By the way, I'm currently working on updating the note's equipment and I just noticed that Milno has both a MK2 and a MK3 suit. Just saying, in case he hadn't noticed.))

((EDIT: Faith also has a MK2 even though she's in a synthflesh body.))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:55:07 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16429 on: September 02, 2013, 10:30:01 am »

((By the way...since character creation rules, equipment lists, and such are in the mission thread, shouldn't the OP of the on-ship thread link there?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16430 on: September 02, 2013, 10:44:54 am »

((Yeah, I find it odd that to get from the on-ship to the main mission thread I have to detour through the TVTropes page. :P

Also, with all the stuff being posted here since last update, I think it's prudent to repost/quote the actions so that PW doesn't have to go hunting for them.

Action missed earlier (still want that estimate):
Anton gets a feel for his new leg, finding it a curious experience. "Risking life and limb just isn't what it used to be nowadays, isn't it?" -he asks the nearest nurse jokingly, before heading off to the Armory.

"Good day, ma'am," he addresses the Armory Master, "I would like to purchase one of the famed Microwave Field Manipulators, and inquire on the price of some miscellanea. Namely, I'd like to price-check a set of three eighteen-inch motorcycle wheels, with offroad traction if available, a telescopic fork with suspension, and a generator/battery unit such as found in an MPV like the one our planetoid mission brought back. Just check, not purchase yet - I doubt I'll be needing a combat trike soon. Although that does remind me..."

Purchase the MFM, inquire on parts prices, then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it. I put it there, therefore I can take it back - and drones are one thing I can actually work with in the meantime.

Current turn action:
((Well, since the outcome isn't particularly important to my next actual action, unless I somehow fail to reacquire the mapping drines, I might as well continue and hope PW gives me that price estimate later. I still don't rightly know what I'll end up doing with it, even. :P))

Anton heads into the Rec Room, and opens up the long-missed Tinker.

Spoiler: Tinkery Actions (click to show/hide)
Tinker!

))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16431 on: September 02, 2013, 10:51:33 am »

((And so the mad dash for Tinker has begun.))
((Indeed. TO TINKER!!!))

Open up Tinker and get to work. Also, price-check on Uncon overcompensator? Specifics spoilered for space conservation.))

Spoiler: Tinker Work (click to show/hide)

Quoted for PW's ease.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16432 on: September 02, 2013, 11:11:06 am »

((By the way, I'm currently working on updating the note's equipment and I just noticed that Milno has both a MK2 and a MK3 suit. Just saying, in case he hadn't noticed.))
((Yeah, I received that MkII from Empyrea(n), Sky's character, for safekeeping.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16433 on: September 02, 2013, 11:14:30 am »

((Reposting it may make it worse. We'll end up with about half the people who reposted actions, half who didn't, with more posts there overall. And then Piecewise will see some people post an action twice, and will probably miss even more people.

If you want to be an altruist, you'd do better by going back yourself, and posting a link to every persons action. At least that way, Piecewise won't have to hunt for it.

(( ... okay, it's been 600 posts since your last post 2 days ago. That's kind of ridiculous XD ))
Check out: "Twilight Academy - School Thread"))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:19:24 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16434 on: September 02, 2013, 11:27:44 am »

((Reposting it may make it worse. We'll end up with about half the people who reposted actions, half who didn't, with more posts there overall. And then Piecewise will see some people post an action twice, and will probably miss even more people.

If you want to be an altruist, you'd do better by going back yourself, and posting a link to every persons action. At least that way, Piecewise won't have to hunt for it.

(( ... okay, it's been 600 posts since your last post 2 days ago. That's kind of ridiculous XD ))
Check out: "Twilight Academy - School Thread"))
((Good point.

Also, don't you mean 'almost every RP on the forums ever'?))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16435 on: September 02, 2013, 11:40:42 am »

((Glad you guys corrected me on the vr. Just to make sure its caught by piecewise i'll link my post.))

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg4558540#msg4558540

((Wouldn't a kinetic amp also enhance throwing capabilites?))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:43:47 am by HavingPhun »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16436 on: September 02, 2013, 11:50:44 am »

((No, only punching ones. So if you punch the object you want to throw in the direction you want it to go, sure, it'll boost it. Probably break it too.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16437 on: September 02, 2013, 02:22:49 pm »

If you want to be an altruist, you'd do better by going back yourself, and posting a link to every persons action. At least that way, Piecewise won't have to hunt for it.))
((That's actually a good idea. Let's see if I can do it before PW starts the update.

List of Action Posts made since Last Update (that I can see)

Spoiler: Biiiiiiiiig list (click to show/hide)
edit: might be a good idea to spoiler the wall of yellow text.

There, that's all I could find. Maybe it'll even be useful. ^_^))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:25:07 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16438 on: September 02, 2013, 02:25:16 pm »

O__O

...disregard the first one of mine.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16439 on: September 02, 2013, 02:27:05 pm »

OPEN THE BOX!!!!!! Ask the doctor if I can have a report of what he did to me to read.
Inside is a helmet of sorts, though it doesn't look terribly protective.  It's a metal frame packed with electronics and studded with electrodes on it's inside surface. The only thing you can really understand amidst the masses of circuitry and wiring is the switch on the side of it labeled "ON/OFF"

((VR.))

"Hey Steve, do you have anything to say on my performance?

Chat with Steve.
Punch many things
Battle of Hexbarax
Poacher
Duel
Tinker

>Not really. You probably shouldn't be given a pilot's license any time soon and I'm pretty sure Bishop might try to shiv you later, but over all your performance was fairly competent. Just get someone to teach you to fly next time, rather then trying to learn on your own.

((Green hexagons included Simus' phase armor and Morul's goggles of seeing weird stuff.
Gold hexagons we haven't had yet.))

Just see if there is more on the general instructions.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

Instruction or practice. I could throw together an obstacle course of sorts for you if you want. Or get the armory master back.

((...Which part is that in response to? I'm guessing either 2 or 3? And what rule is Steve referring to?))
((no opening amps/manipulators in tinker))
((Oh...good to know...do you mean "opening" as in "summoning" or as in "opening to see how they work?))

1. Did Equaterina show up? Just curious.
2. Try to see if that putting-a-kinetic-amp-in-a-gun-barrel-to-enhance-stuff plan would work.*
3. Concoct a large cannon, wheeled and with a barrel about 30-40 cm wide. It has a hole in the back and a large, dense hammer-like thing with a kinetic amp on it. Summon a chunk of metal small enough to put in the barrel but still pretty big; put it down the barrel and drop the amp-enhanced hammer. Observe results.
4. Fiddle with a program to create a simple AI. Ideally, well-trained-dog level?
1.sure
2.Not really. Unless you have the explosion behind the amp and the bullet loaded in front of it.
3.It works, but it is inaccurate as hell, damages the barrel and blows the projectile into pieces. There's a reason they use gunpowder; it's a fairly slow explosive. It pushes more then it explodes.
4.AI's aren't exactly that common right now. They used to be getting big back before the Altered wars but then Wetware computers became the norm and straight AI development pretty much stopped. So you can't really create one of those any better then we could today, really. You could create a simple AI, sure, but dog levels of intellect are beyond you.

Discard the pistol and spawn two more civilian rifles. On the new ones, remove and discard all but the barrels themselves, the coils, firing circuits, generators, etc., then graft the barrels and coils onto the end of the original, with the firing circuits and generators wired to the back next to the original's.
Thats gonna be an extremely long sort of rifle. But ok, that works, with a bit of structural reinforcement at least.

Jim gives up on talking to Feyri and heads back to the rec room to watch TV.

You get nothing but static.

>Sorry about that, but the entanglement system used for that is out of physical medium. Our supply run to Hephaestus is only partially a ploy. We really are running out of things.

Anton gets a feel for his new leg, finding it a curious experience. "Risking life and limb just isn't what it used to be nowadays, isn't it?" -he asks the nearest nurse jokingly, before heading off to the Armory.

"Good day, ma'am," he addresses the Armory Master, "I would like to purchase one of the famed Microwave Field Manipulators, and inquire on the price of some miscellanea. Namely, I'd like to price-check a set of three eighteen-inch motorcycle wheels, with offroad traction if available, a telescopic fork with suspension, and a generator/battery unit such as found in an MPV like the one our planetoid mission brought back. Just check, not purchase yet - I doubt I'll be needing a combat trike soon. Although that does remind me..."

Purchase the MFM, inquire on parts prices, then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it. I put it there, therefore I can take it back - and drones are one thing I can actually work with in the meantime.
((You missed me, PW. D:))
Sorry. Hundreds of posts last time. Hundreds more this time. I knew I must have missed people, but I couldn't tell where.

"Wheels are a token a piece, generator..lets say 2, and the structural parts are 2 as well."

To be fair, Steve, it was the old guy that doomed us. What I did could've happened to anyone.

>At least his was done out of a desire to advance the mission given to him. You were just trying to maim a teammate.

Yeah, You'd be surprised what I can deduce from your suit's biofeedback sensors.

You forgot my action! :(
I can't even find it to be honest. There's hundreds of new posts a day it seems. Could you repost it? Sorry.

Go to the rec room, and use one of the computers there to write a simplified UI for scout-eyes, such as having an off button, and a hover mode, along with simple directional controls and distances, and a speed limiter, so that people with limited aux skills would find it easier to use without destroying it.  If they have accelerometers built-in it should be possible, if not easy.

Ask the big robot guy (Jim) how many missions he's been on.
[aux:6]
You accidentally create a program that will allow the Scouteye to play the banjo with it's little feet.

((Well, since the outcome isn't particularly important to my next actual action, unless I somehow fail to reacquire the mapping drines, I might as well continue and hope PW gives me that price estimate later. I still don't rightly know what I'll end up doing with it, even. :P))

Anton heads into the Rec Room, and opens up the long-missed Tinker.

Spoiler: Tinkery Actions (click to show/hide)
Tinker!

So when you say useable by a human, does that include ones in exoskeletons and or very strong ones? Because what you're basically making here is a infinite use telsa arc and it's gonna end up around the same size. Ie big and heavy and usable only by the very strong or mechanically aided. But it's still small enough to be used by a human in the same way that a GE M134 Minigun is technically man portable.

Otherwise, everything looks good.

PW:  Lars is listed as 2 tokens in one place (Men) and 1 token in the other (Idiots).  Which is correct?  Also, my inventory is a bit different, though I think the Men one is correct since it has the body armor on there.

Brother Lars felt energized, being back on the ship with Glorious Steve.  His studies in the wilds of the planetoid had done him good, though.  All the carting around of gear and traipsing around the place had toughened him physically.  All that injury- and treatment from Mesk- had inured him a bit to taking hits.  Experience with mental invasion- and the conviction that the gods were on his side- had toughed his well.  He felt the great Ingram had blessed him with more knowledge of firearms (and studying Lukas's weaponry didn't help.)  Even Vo-Nos had ensured he knew the basics of fighting in melee.  It was a good day to be in the ascendant HMRC Pantheon.

Speaking of Mesk, he should make sure his chest still worked right.

Level up!
+5 Con
+1 Uncon

+3 Str
+2 End
+5 Will

Go to the infirmity and get checked out.

(Men is the correct one in all cases. The idiots one is just the file I keep for stats and before you go on your first mission. I think I'm gonna end up merging them though. It makes things easier in the long run.)

Leveled.

>Well, you lured that giant worm thing that ate the base. But that base was built with UWM goods. I guess it evens out. 11 tokens. That reminds me; since you're so hopelessly enthralled with me, I have a job you might find enjoyable.

How do you feel about propaganda?

The infirmary checks on Mesk's work and tells you that you're healing well and give you mild pain killers and the recommendation that you just take it easy for a few more days.

Yes, the flesh is very limited.

Send message. Go to Doc have the alterations made.

Are you willing to go all the way or do you still have some sort of desire to remain partially human? Once this is carried out, it can never be fully undone.

Wait a sec where did my stuff go? o.o

Level up, all points in DEX and UNCONVENTIONAL WEAPONS, then go try to get a CYBORG ARM.
I see a mono razor and a Kinetic Amp. Did you have more?

Leveled.

>Way to do paperwork and then run away. I guess at least you were trying to be helpful, in your own bureaucratic way. 5 token.

How exactly would you like to get that cyborg arm? Wanna buy it or try to swindle the Infirmary?

Pop out of VI and go over to the old guy.
Because bored with blowing up fake things.

Which old guy? We have Vich, Stacy, Cecil, etc. Ah whatever. You walk over to the unnamed and unknown old guy.

((And so the mad dash for Tinker has begun.))
((Indeed. TO TINKER!!!))

Open up Tinker and get to work. Also, price-check on Uncon overcompensator? Specifics spoilered for space conservation.))

Spoiler: Tinker Work (click to show/hide)
Decompensators
Cheapest: 1/3 chance to prevent overshoots. Do so by simply stopping you from acting.
second Cheapest: 1/3 chance to reduce your overshoot to a number beween 3-5 instead.
second most expensive: 1/3 chance to prevent overshoots by bringing roll down to 5 
Most expensive: always prevent overshoots by bringing the total down to 5.

Token cost in order: 5,7,10,20.

Universal power adapters are probably impossible. Although you could make ones that work with lots of things; thats entirely possible. Though it would probably require a good deal of complex mechanical pieces or more interchangeable male pieces then a sex shop.

Sure, though I can't tell you how long the rifle would last or if it would be over all more effective. Firing the metal into the thing over and over would probably cause failure somewhere pretty quickly.

((Yeah that and the ability to search for secret functions, just figured that I'd phrase it in a way that would make better sense for the character.))  Having brushed up on the weaponry, Jack decided to see what the recreation room had to offer.  Head to the rec room.
Edit: Spelling error.
You head to the rec room. Okie dokie.

Go get my flamethrower, then go to Miyamoto

"Hey, Miya, brought your merchandise. Say, any chance I can borrow an additional 6 tokens? I'll pay em back as soon as I can, promise."

Sell the flamethrower with spare cannister to Miyamoto for 2 tokens, borrow 6 additional tokens if he lets me
You trade your thermite thrower for a few tokens.

"Thanks. Wish I could remember how I did it. Or what these goggles do. Damn xenos."

Head to armory, talk to the AM.

"Excuse me, but since we are about to begin a galactic mutiny, I was wondering if I could bounce some ideas for defenses off you. I would go to the VR but I'm certain they're all full, and it's going to get ugly there. Oh, and Steve, how much free reign are you going to give us in terms of creating barricades? Could we cut into walls and such?"

((It begins. Oh do I have ideas for barricading the fuck out of the Sword. Also, green hexagons appear to be something wearable. Both Simus's Phase armor(8 token), and Morul's weirdvision goggles(3 token) were green hexes.))

>This ship already has a full bevy of built in defenses. I could flood this room with liquid bakelite right now if I wanted. Or throw up a few dozen barrier walls. Or electrify the floor. No, it's not n the ship where you'll have to defend, it's the areas just around the ship, the gangways and such. Besides, if anyone ever gets in here I'll just let the doctor take care of them. Though, I do like to keep him and the Armory master secret if I can. Technically, they're supposed to be dead. News of their existence might bring unwanted attention.

Make the focusing chamber from something a bit stronger than steel

OK now make an arm mount for the weapon and place the trigger on the glove, specifically a 2 part trigger, one in the palm of the hand, that gets pressed when the hand is balled into a fist, the other on the side of the index finger, ready to be pressed by the thumb. once this is done objectively test juts firing, and swigging while firing(coming to a stop as I push the button), do this by summoning  a long row of 1cm thick panes of glass, the amount of panes broken should tell relative strength, test each fire mode 10 times (still actualy a small sample size but it will give me the gist)

You realize, I hope, that this thing is gonna be pretty big. Length of your arm or so. Mounting it like that might be a bit unwieldy. But regardless, it's good enough to break, say, 4 or so of those panels.

Well, the man named "Bishop" should be onboard now... I might as well verify...
Charles attempts to will the sheep back to him.
"You shouldn't do that." Someone says from behind you. You turn around and find a man standing behind you. He has dark red skin, solid green eyes and a human like mouth the stretches vertically from his throat down to his groin. The mouth's fleshy, twisted lips twitch as it speaks, teeth parting to reveal throbbing viscera.

"Some day you might attract something else."

Go get my flamethrower, then go to Miyamoto
"Hey, Miya, brought your merchandise. Say, any chance I can borrow an additional 6 tokens? I'll pay em back as soon as I can, promise."
Sell the flamethrower with spare cannister to Miyamoto for 2 tokens, borrow 6 additional tokens if he lets me

"Oh yeah, that flamethrower of yours. Not exactly the most stealthy of weapons huh?. Anyway, here are your two tokens, as was agreed upon.

Won't be able to lend you those 6 tokens just yet though. Because a) I still need to do some modifications to Gilgamesh in Vr, so I might need my tokens for that, and b) you might be able to get some tokens from Milno if we indeed get some sort of extra budget for this mission. Come back to me once you know for sure you won't get those tokens otherwise. That ok with you?"

Pay the man his 2 tokens, get flammenwerfer in return. Don't lend him the tokens yet.

VR tinker actions:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Sorry for asking this much of you at once, but I really want to have this done before we leave for our next mission.

Also, question: could you explain how those 'special techniques'/'custom techniques' work again? what are the prerequisites for creating one? Talking about stuff like this.))
(Those were given to him by the Doc, basically. But anyone can use them.)

You know, you might be better off with just getting an avatar of war. It has tons of shit built into it, including tesla blades on each arm.

Anyways, what it seems like here is that you want an aux using mount to put a cutting laser and flamethrower on, a tesla sabre on your other arm and a generator pack to power it all. Right? We'll ignore the normal tinkering work and I'll just tell you the price for such a thing: It would be the price of a cutting laser and tesla sabre, plus like 3 for a flame thrower and 4 for the mount so that it's strong yet able to pivot around to a reasonable degree. And then like 5-6 for the generator, since it will need to be quite powerful.

Yeah, thats doable, though there are only 3
focusing chambers to work with, so it's gonna be
more like one on each side, then one on each side
to feed into that center one, then one to focus the
center one.

Also, when you say dual beam, do you mean fires
two beams or just uses the energy of the two
beams?
I guess that'll have to do, dual beam uses the energy of both but still only fires a single beam.

save project under filename heavy pulsed laser, check firing range statistics for all four firing modes. (Standard two + overcharged 2)

Begin tinkering with my weapons hardmount.

Spoiler: prosthetic hardmount (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: and just for fun (click to show/hide)
Probably something similar to the normal laser.

Yeah, that hard mount seems fine. Though it can't hold ANY weapon. Most weapons, but higher level weapons will be too big.

"How much do I get?"
inquire about pay

go to VR and:
Spoiler: VR tests (click to show/hide)
No.
I don't have exact numbers. Fairly high amounts though. little less then battle suit levels of force.
Depends on how good you are.
A good amount.
All of it, assuming you don't harden it.
If you want to get the prosthetic for that, sure. No idea why you would go through the trouble of getting eyes and arms installed just to do that though.
Yes.
Oh, say a good several hundred feet.

Assuming you can control it well enough and have time to get it between you and the bullet, even the unhardened sand should block it fine, regardless of what you're doing.

You find nothing.

Molding normal sand with the sand of the system isn't exactly easy. You might want to go with clay or something similarly non-particulate.

Pages: 1 ... 1094 1095 [1096] 1097 1098 ... 2101