_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731902 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16440 on: September 02, 2013, 02:27:57 pm »

"Hm. Any use to anyone? What about their gear?"

Ask Doctor about corpses and equipment.
Mechanical enhancements aren't useful. Gene coded. Old too. Maybe Jenson's work. Eh. Armor is prebattle suit variant anti-ballistic. You could scavenge it if you want but it's not really of use to me.

((So what is the doc's take on this revolution?  I'm guessing he really doesn't care as long as he can keep his experiments up.  As long as he can SCIENCE, I imagine he doesn't care who is in charge.))
You could ask.

((Assuming that my kinetic amp doesn't require some sort of surgery to install into my head.))

"Now to use these things"

Head to the VR room and enter VR then experiment with my amp. Start with an unarmed target with no armor and proceed to more difficult ones.
Kinetic amps aren't installed in your head. In fact, I believe you may have made a mistake here. Kinetic amps are Uncon weapons. You can find their description here:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.0
In the armory list.

Awesome. Hey, who was selling that MKII and for how much? Also, do you know how much the AM will give you in exchange, or are you just trying to give some of us newer inm... soldiers a fighting chance?

Head to the Armory, ask how much everything except my manipulator could be returned for. Ask about recharging the battery for the manipulator
(( I have a toolbox and I think a random collection of medical supplies from the planet? Your list indicates that I have a painkiller, which I think is the latter of those? ))
"Two tokens."

Also, I didn't mark your manipulator down as being used so hey, my carelessness is your gain.

Arguing for tokens and regarding debriefing:

First of all, debriefing everyone at once is better, as it allows us to see who was forgotten, mess things up less, and have a single repository for everything. If it's a bother to get everyone in the briefing rooms, why can't we just get debriefed without wasting a turn, and just have us all "abstractly" gathered.

The flatground samples seem to be extremely efficient at absorbing energy, specifically lasers as long as they're struck on their "surface". It's an interesting property we're trying to back engineer into something protective.

Rocklice samples are interesting, but the R&D people can't see a use for them yet.

The "raditite" crystal and beads have interesting energy generation and storage capacities. It may lead to rather useful power system advancements.

Iron sea wasn't useful.

The lake bed samples are somewhat unique and might be able to be used for self sealing suit technology. Maybe.

Those rock worm samples are fascinating our xenobiologists but our scientists can't think of anything to do with them.

And last, those things Flint found; the blobs that flint found with the metallic stuff inside them. They appear to be some for of rudimentary biological computer of sorts. More on that to come.
You seem to have forgotten about the weird fog-tree area, of which Vich took a lot of samples. (Air, water, ground, tree, leaves, fruit.)

I don't see the crystals and the pole covered with crystals, that we gathered from the the half-shuttle lay.

Dust storm samples, although they were probably were useless.

What about the Purple Sea sample that Flint found?

And finally, the carcasses of the sound worms that attacked us.

Now for the IC stuff he says to Steve (And I will keep reposting this every turn if you miss it.):
"Forgive me if you are too busy to listen, but I feel like I have more accomplishments than just exploring a lot of area. For starters, I helped calm down Morul when he decided to shut down the shuttle, which averted what could have been a firefight which would have probably damaged the base. Now, the base still suffered, but it was fine at the time.

In addition, that "tactical cowardice" that you mentioned would have saved us from hunger if the base kitchen was damaged in any of the two attacks on it. If not for me, our entire food supply would have been in the kitchen.

Moving on, and most importantly, you have mentioned that I myself have not brought many samples, while I was with the team that got them. I may be mistaken, but am I right that we get rewarded as individuals for the samples we bring, and not as a team? Because I believe that we should absolutely be rewarded as a team when we act as a team. Sure, Flint was often the first to grab stuff, but it doesn't mean we wouldn't have grabbed it without him. If you want to encourage teamwork and cooperation, something the HMRC is not known for but something we will need in the oncomning war, then you should reward teamwork. And that means rewarding the team for working as one in getting the samples, not for rushing ahead and trying to scoop something up before your teammates."

(After finishing talking about tokens, and after hearing Steve's reply:) "Independently of talking about tokens, I'd like to talk to you and ask you some questions about planning that one-year expedition. Are there any isolated areas in which I can talk to you in private?"

Other actions for Vich:

Give one token to Jim, one token to Flint. Make sure Zephyris gets debriefed.
(No, I'm not going to steal them. But could you do it please? Five tokens if she doesn't deserve the full ten.)

Take off the glasses and discard them. Inform the medbay of my recovery.

Also, if talking with Steve can happen independently of doing this (since I missed a turn anyway,) go to the Armory and
get a listing and prices for armors (but not Mech suits) starting with the Civic Defender's Longcoat, to whatever's in the range of 20-25 tokens. (including stuff like Flint's mining suit.)
Do the same for stealth suits and gadgets, starting with the crappy stuff for several tokens, to the really good in the range of 20-30. (don't forget the stuff the guy in the fifth mission wore.)

To Armory Master: "Since I have some tokens now, and I'm a paranoid person, is it possible for you to store them for me on my name, in case of mugging or accidents?"

A question for Piecewise: How would mission 11 be different if Faith did not volunteer at the last moment? Or if it did actually turn out to be all-newbie.

Also, still waiting for full logs/PM's from Faiths adventures and from the Secret Briefing.

And do I have my MPV and does Unholy have his Rocket bike? Because the reseach team could have taken it. If I still have the MPV, label it as mine, and get it somewhere where it won't shine too much.

Wait! Did I get my MPV in the shuttle? Did Unholy get his Bike? Did we get the radioactive shard?

And you can't just cut away all our actions from the time the sky changed to when the shuttle closed it's doors. I'm pretty sure there was a sizable period of time in between.

And two and a half minutes is still enough to attack a drone to the shuttle!

Shard, yes.
MPV yes.
Rocket bike, Sure.
Attack a drone to the shuttle? Wat.
Must add rocket bike to my inventory :D
((I'm pretty sure Piecewise said that the research team took everything from us. That surely includes the drones (footage) but also probably the MPV and the Rocket Bike.

For the people talking about Nyars tokens, I like the chart I made better.

And I think you guys shouldn't be scared of him attacking people. Can't remember a single time such a spelling mistake actually resulted in trouble.))
Because I have hundreds of posts to sort through and half the people on the ship ran straight to tinker. Doing it this way saves time. It's not a permanent thing, it's once.

The fog area was organic in nature, curious but had no practical applications.

Crystals were the lake bed stuff. Covered.

Purple stuff was organic, microbial and nothing special.

Rock worms were covered.

>You got nearly 3 times the payment for a normal mission. And I'll point out that we don't pay based on bulk number of samples, just on if the samples were actually useful. Your brought back plenty and were with a team that brought back several and explored a lot, but exploration was to be expected. It was the reason you were there after all. And beyond accidentally creating a giant killer crystal I don't see any samples here that the lab boys particularly liked that have your name on them. So here, have 2 more tokens. Thats 3 times the normal pay.

Also, I don't have prices for all that. Either use the list provided or give me an idea of what you want; because honestly some of that stuff gets made up specifically for you when someone asks so it's not like I have a giant list here I can just copy paste from.

You store your tokens with the armory master.

Probably.

Faith can post what she's got, then I'll post my side.

Sure, you have it. It's in the hanger. So is the rocket bike. I don't have it in your inventories because, well, you're not exactly holding it in your pocket and didn't exactly buy it.

((Okay, let's start the fun...))

1.Check the armory master for the price of a scope/rail extension/electronic stabilizer/whatever for the Gauss cannon that could give me a bonus in long range shots.
2.Check the available types of special Gauss cannon ammo.
3.Check if I could trade in the ammo the Gauss cannon comes with for some sort of special ammo, even if I have to trade in 3 regular shots for one special shot.
4.Ask how fast I could recharge my mining laser battery with a generator I get for 1 token.

5.Go to the VR machines, start tinker and try to create a monoatomic whip.
((Actually, it's not exactly a whip. Anybody has a better name for it?))
I'll write how I imagine this should work and you will tell me why this won't work, right?

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Text (click to show/hide)

((If this works and is as cheap as I think it will be, it's going to be a perfect unconventional weapon for physimancers. Anybody willing to test it for me if I get it prototyped?))

1. Probably not worth it. I so rarely remember to use those damn things that they might as well not even be there most of the time.
2.I remember the standard nuke tipped, solid metal and conventional explosive. If you have a particular type you need or want, you can probably get it for a price.
3.You could sell the magazine, sure.
4.That thing doesn't recharge. Chemical battery. Better off just getting a new generator.

Won't work. Remember that the filaments must be pulled tight and can't be more then like 2-3 feet long. Now. something like Ivy's sword whip could be made with a bunch of razors all strung along with bending points between them.

Addendum to previous action of watching TV in rec room: if someone enters the rec room with a kinetic amp and punches someone, destroy the kinetic amp wielder unmercifully by freezing them solid with the microwave amp and shattering them. If they try to punch someone and miss, take their amp away from them and knock them out with punches from the three hands not holding the amp out of their reach.

(Also, sorry, I missed being asked a question earlier because of all the posts. @_@)

"How many missions have I been on? Six, so far." (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 9a, I believe.)
Something like that. I forget, honestly.

((I messed up my English >__> <__< :( Sorry.))

Erm, be revived/cloned/brought back/returned to the mortal plane?
You wake up in the Infirmary, a brain imbedded in a mechanical body. Welp.

. . .

Well. I knew this would happen one day. I just wish they wiped all my memory first.

..Well, arms work. Legs work. At least this proves my theory back in Med school that the brain can control robotic appendages..I still wonder how they matched it with my...err, CNS. At least I can feel my emotions..as far as brain chemistry goes. Hooray.

Ugh, great. I'm not even sure if I have a spine. Wait, why do I feel like I'm thinking fr-ahh right. Chest cavity. Great. Now I'm seeing things..a bit higher than usual. Great. Just great.

...So that's how I died, huh. At least Lyra is safe..and Grate. I hope.

That sounds like Jim. Crap. What will he say when he sees me?..what will they all say.

Ugh. Just five missions left, and then perhaps I can be incinerated. Bluh.

Ooooh great he's coming nearer. Did he see me yet?

Examine surroundings. Examine body. Try to resist depression. Find and get INTO my MKIII suit, close visor or anything that would reveal how I look.

Searchword: Iridescent
Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)
((Yes I've been taking notes. Orange items = unsure if lost to that Manipulator thing.

Yay level up...))

You're in the infirmary. It looks like it always has, minus Faith and Maurice squatting over corpses. You look like jim used to look when he first got changed. You  go hide in your suit.

I didn't see a level up in there.

Someone was looking for 'the old guy' right?

Was that me?

Is there another old guy?

Because I assume Cecil is currently busy with the whole...  robot arm thing.
Oh wait, thats right. You lost your arm. Yeah, it's been replaced.

"Flying the shuttle and replacing limbs is sleeping, now?"
Head to the armoury, get my gear repaired/refilled/restored.  Count tokens after that.  Then ask the armoury master:
"Excuse me, I have a couple of questions.  First, could you remind me of the prices for medical decompensators?  Second, I had an idea while I was on the AP mission, and I was wondering whether it would be feasible to execute.  You see, I have regenerative capabilities, but there's a major problem: regenerating an injury to the brain wipes it.  Is it possible to create a neural backup, so as to restore my personality if I ever lose my head?"

Pretty sure you missed this.  School, thread is too busy, might be wrong.

Prices and descriptions of decomps are earlier in thread.

10 tokens. Robot hand nestling in your hair.

"Thats really more of the doctor's thing."

You go see maurice.

"Possible I think. But the process to copy it is dangerous and destroys the original. If it doesn't work you might end up all or partially brain wiped."

Thomas took a deep breath, then exhaled deeply, running his hands through his hair. He hadn't moved from his position sitting in his pod yet, and he hadn't since the rebellion plan had been broken to the ship as a whole. For a few minutes after the others had left the room, he remained in his seat, his eyes pointed foward, but with no real direction at all. Finally, he stood up, with hawklike eyes, sharp, focused, but emotionless, and got dressed in the standard jumpsuit, then headed for the rec room, checking if the cards were still there.
Cards are there, but I don't think they were ever dealt.

Piecewise, can you not forget to do my turn this time?

((LEVEL UP!: +8 to Will, +2 to Endurance, +2 to Con, +2 to Intuition, +1 Handiwork, +1 Uncon.

Also, I've got a rocket rifle and spare clip for it. How much ammo does it have left loaded?))

"Shit just keeps happening to me, doesn't it Steve? How have things been since I've been gone?"

Talk to Steve, then head to the armoury after getting my tokens!

It got lost in the ocean of posts... My god, this fills up FAST when you people are in the mood to post!
Leveled. 11 tokens.

>Rather boring. Now Suddenly very busy.

You head to the armory.

((And I am back! Boy, that sure is a lot of talking.))

Several minutes have passed since Stacy fell out of the stasis pod and fell to the ground motionlessly. Nobody has bothered to check if he's alright.

Fortunately, well on his fourth minute, he starts to cough intensely, clearing out some of that internal gunk and beginning to do a rather wonderful floor-dance. Well, he thinks so, anyway. Lots of hacking, coughing and not paying attention later, Stacy realizes that something unusual is happening here. He decides to ease in with the obvious question.

"So, Steve, what do I get for inadvertently causing genocide through sheer absentmindedness?"

Fortunately for his peace of mind, he has not, as mentioned, bothered to pay attention to anything that has happened up to this point.

Ask. Hope it's, like, a million tokens or something. Retroactively explain inactivity and receptiveness to being thoroughly looted.

EDIT: ((Forgot level-up. Mildly sleep-deprived.))

Despite the incredibly terrible death and destruction, Stacy feels that he has found out a whole lot about running away, even on just one foot. Stacy has also learned a lot about gun safety during the mission. Mostly that you don't crush them or point them at your foot, or your good buddy's, for that matter - truly, these are lessons to live by.

Level-up! +5 Dexterity, +3 Conventional Weapons.

Spoiler: Stacy Buttle (click to show/hide)

If not terribly dead or something by the end of turn, assess if I still have the nuke.

Leveled.
>5 tokens. Don't go near a manipulator again. Not unless you suddenly get better at them.

Yeah you still have that nuke.

((Dear God, about 40 pages of posts since I last checked. I'm afraid I can't go through all of them, so I am going to say what I know and what I'm assuming from what I did read:

- I know that I am on the team that is going to use extreme violence.
- I assume the mission hasn't actually started yet.
- I assume that the 20-something pages I didn't read is mostly blabbing that I don't need to know about anyway.
- I assume that we still have some time on the ship.

Oh, and Lukas is up for the mission, but it seems a bit silly to have him still talk about that now.

))

Double Level Up

+5 endurance, +5 Intelligence
+3 conventional weapons, +3 Handiwork

Lukas goes to the doctor to find out whether he can use his tokens to fund some cool upgrade that the doctor might have lying around.

11 tokens for use as a general purpose forklift.

Anything in particular you're looking for?

((Yeah, I find it odd that to get from the on-ship to the main mission thread I have to detour through the TVTropes page. :P

Also, with all the stuff being posted here since last update, I think it's prudent to repost/quote the actions so that PW doesn't have to go hunting for them.

Action missed earlier (still want that estimate):
Anton gets a feel for his new leg, finding it a curious experience. "Risking life and limb just isn't what it used to be nowadays, isn't it?" -he asks the nearest nurse jokingly, before heading off to the Armory.

"Good day, ma'am," he addresses the Armory Master, "I would like to purchase one of the famed Microwave Field Manipulators, and inquire on the price of some miscellanea. Namely, I'd like to price-check a set of three eighteen-inch motorcycle wheels, with offroad traction if available, a telescopic fork with suspension, and a generator/battery unit such as found in an MPV like the one our planetoid mission brought back. Just check, not purchase yet - I doubt I'll be needing a combat trike soon. Although that does remind me..."

Purchase the MFM, inquire on parts prices, then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it. I put it there, therefore I can take it back - and drones are one thing I can actually work with in the meantime.

Current turn action:
((Well, since the outcome isn't particularly important to my next actual action, unless I somehow fail to reacquire the mapping drines, I might as well continue and hope PW gives me that price estimate later. I still don't rightly know what I'll end up doing with it, even. :P))

Anton heads into the Rec Room, and opens up the long-missed Tinker.

Spoiler: Tinkery Actions (click to show/hide)
Tinker!

))

I think I did these.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16441 on: September 02, 2013, 02:30:15 pm »

I had to split the post because it was literally to long to be contained in a single one.

Guys, do me a favor. Unless it's absolutely necessary right now, try to wait to do it later. It will save us some space.

I swear, if one more person goes to tinker Steve is gonna gas the place.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16442 on: September 02, 2013, 02:31:23 pm »

"So, are you acquainted with the sheep? And can Bishop see you as well?"
Charles makes idle conversation with the entity while searching for Bishop.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16443 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:18 pm »

((I seem to only have the "Idiots In Space" doc. Where's the "MiS" one?

And how "simple" of AI are we talking?))

Grate moves away from the AI, sensing distaste from a higher power. Possibly God, possibly Satan, possibly Steve, possibly two or three of them. Who knows?
He wanders the ship a bit.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16444 on: September 02, 2013, 02:47:39 pm »

Suddenly realizing that trading in his MKII and body for a standard robot body is a rather large step in one's life, Pancaek sends a message to a professional.

Quote from: Pancaek=>The Doctor
Hiya, hope you've got some time to ready this. So, I've been thinking about ways to be more efficient lately and I've narrowed down one of the main causes of my innificiency on missions. I'm getting a decompensator soon to solve the whole "unreliable amp usage" part, but the foremost reason I feel that I wasn't getting anything done is because I spend half the time bleeding to death. So I've been looking into replacing my squishy-squishy, bleedy-bleedy parts with nice ones that won't start bleeding every time someone looks at me funny. The best I've come up with, and the current plan, is to simply get myself borged in a standard robot.

Now, it's well known that you're quite the authority on making squishy fleshlings better, so I wanted your opinion on this plan. Would it work, or would you reccomend another route? Any suggestions?

Hugs and love, Pancaek

He presses send, then sees what he wrote

"where the hell did that part come from..."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:33:40 am by Pancaek »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16445 on: September 02, 2013, 02:47:48 pm »

(( It's just men, and it's located here ))

Go into tink-- Kidding.

Sell my two tokens of stuff, purchase an advanced kit and ask for a datapad. Then go hide in a corner until we get people into other threads.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16446 on: September 02, 2013, 02:52:56 pm »

Go to armoury. Buy a MK3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16447 on: September 02, 2013, 02:55:47 pm »

((I'll assume I bought Pancaek's mk2))

Go sell pain mess for at least one token. Then go give Stacy a fist bump for genocide.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16448 on: September 02, 2013, 02:57:50 pm »

I had to split the post because it was literally to long to be contained in a single one.

Guys, do me a favor. Unless it's absolutely necessary right now, try to wait to do it later. It will save us some space.

I swear, if one more person goes to tinker Steve is gonna gas the place.
((I was actually hoping to get a usable Gungnir prototype out in time for the upcoming mission. As I understand team Diamond Heart is going to be planetside - on a planet with an atmosphere - and they will definitely have use for extra firepower. Not that they don't have quite a lot of firepower already, but... ^_^

I suppose easiest way out is I just prototype the original design with the Saber. It's 7 token though - and still needs reloads.

Also, can those of us already in Tinker remain in Tinker? Anton doesn't have too much to do otherwise. >_>))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16449 on: September 02, 2013, 04:03:14 pm »

"Not to worry, Steve! I shan't touch a field manipulator for at least several weeks, as they seem to be rather cursed at the moment."

He then notices Xan lifting his fist. Though old, Stacy recognizes the gesture. Words are not needed.

Return genocide fist bump. Then go and sell the nuke for 2 tokens, as it has gone totally unused and whatnot. Get foot replaced as well if possible. Check if I can get that claw hammer with a kinetic amp installed on the head from the AM ready made (preferably with an off switch installed), and if it costs 4 tokens or less. If yes, buy it.

Then... go see Nyars.

"Say, my good man! I recall that you wished to sell me a bridge of some kind. Well, I am ready to take you up on that offer!"

Purchase small container with a blue heptagon and a horizontal line running through it for three tokens if possible.

EDIT: Also, check if I took that sawed-off gauss rifle (the one I shot Xan in the foot with) with me or whether I left it back on the planet or gave it to Xan.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:06:13 am by Harry Baldman »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16450 on: September 02, 2013, 04:28:24 pm »

May peeks her head into the Rec Room.

"...Thomas?"

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16451 on: September 02, 2013, 04:34:51 pm »

exit VR, go to armory, place all 8 of my tokens on the counter, point my right arm at the sandbag system on the item list posted over the AM. afterwards do things PW doesn't need to worry about
EDIT: RP stuff ended up with the following action:
go to infirmary and ask the receptionist there: "Feyri?"

after getting a sandbag from the armory, wander over to the infirmary, my steps slowing as I get near. once I'm halfway through the waiting room at the entrance, pause in my steps and then turn around and find a seat in a corner. look down at my feet and periodically glance around at my surroundings. wait.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 01:05:58 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16452 on: September 02, 2013, 04:37:05 pm »

Length of my arm is fine, If it is on top of the forearm, It wont interfere with any of the joints.

Also I was trying to test whether swinging the weapon before firing was any stronger than just firing the weapon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16453 on: September 02, 2013, 04:44:38 pm »

I meant that I posted that action last turn and it never happened. Also I thought lost limbs were usually replaced like that? buuuut I'll buy it if I have to unless there's a way I can... hm...

If it's in any way possible to requisition cyborg replacement for lost limbs due to mission, do so. If not, inquire about cost of cybernetic limb replacement.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16454 on: September 02, 2013, 04:47:17 pm »

Oh wait, thats right. You lost your arm. Yeah, it's been replaced.
(("Normal" cybernetic replacements - non synth-flesh, that is - are free for whoever needs them. You were already fixed, according to pw's post.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 2101