_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099] 1100 1101 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732080 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16470 on: September 02, 2013, 07:59:13 pm »

Also, i just got up to that part in my catching up, but is that bullet hell/maths VR game still working?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16471 on: September 02, 2013, 08:03:51 pm »

In that case that I now have an arm again... you know what, look into more advanced cybernetics anyway.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16472 on: September 02, 2013, 08:05:12 pm »

"Huh. So, I'm assuming the reason we just can't hide in here while you take care of everything is you are very busy and can't be bothered to? So, onwards to planning. These gangplanks, open spaces, or closed in? Vaccum or atmosphere? Or are you going to give us all a briefing later?"

If possible, obtain answer, then go see Nyars, and try and sell him the cube and goggles, or to be able to trade them in for other items.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16473 on: September 02, 2013, 08:13:12 pm »

((Read through the secret mission, enjoyed very much.

Too bad we didn't see your replies. For the most part it was pretty obvious, but still helps a lot. Well, hoping for that when Piecewise posts.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16474 on: September 02, 2013, 08:22:53 pm »

My mining laser operates with a vehicle battery. It can be recharged.
"After that I'd like to know some more about this mining laser. Can you refill it? Could I charge its battery, however slowly with electricity? For example if I took the generators of those gauss pistols and hooked them up to the power supply through some capacitors and transformers, would it charge? I don't care how long it takes since we'll be stuck on mission for a year and the only use I'll have for this mining laser will be cutting of pieces of rock."
Bring her the Mining laser. Ask her if she can recharge it and if I could use gauss generators to slowly recharge it over the course of a few days. Ask her if she knows anything about changing the settings or general info about maintaining and repairing it.

"I've also got this mining exosuit along with the laser. Could you give it a check up, make sure it's okay and maybe explain a bit to me what it can do beyond being strong and tough?"
Show her the mining exosuit, ask her to give it a check up, ask her if she knows anything about changing the settings or general info about maintaining and repairing it.

"Then I would like to know if it is possible to attach those rocket pods made for long jumps to my exosuit, how much would it cost and if they would be cheaper if I bought them without fuel and refueled them at the base."
Ask the above.

Says the mining laser is nonstandard. Runs on what looks like a vehicle battery. Could be recharged with any normal generators, though it might take a while.
Says the Mining exosuit is pretty much just a Exoskeleton but beefed up and slower. Doesn't have any special modes to it.
Jump pods are possible to graft onto the exosuit, come full, nonnegotiable price.
I've recharged it several times during the year long mission. How fast can it be recharged with a 1 token generator?

What's the price of those nuclear gauss cannon rounds, grav-shells and some kind of armor piercing round that could penetrate a battlesuit with a good hit and burn its insides with explosion or incendiary (like modern anti tank rounds)? For that matter, how does a standard Gauss cannon shot fare against a standard battlesuit?

Also, check that LESHO rifle. Does it fire standard Gauss cannon or Gauss rifle ammo? If not, could it fire ammo other than nuclear, like those grav-shells or standard chunks of metal?

Finally, what's the selling price for my MK2, rocket pods and industrial mining exosuit (if I can sell that)?

((Would anyone be interested in buying Gilgamesh? Price negotiable, and paying part now and part after your next mission is agreeable.
It's a Mobility Battlesuit with Cameyes integrated. If you want I could give a list of the stuff that comes with this suit, including but not limited to Electrified Surface Defence System, built-in kinetic amps, Emergency Ejection Pod and others.))

EDIT:((If you're serious about selling him, then I'd be willing to take him. Just got to sell my MK2 and rocket pods and I can give you 15 tokens or more (and even more if I can get someone to buy my Industrial Mining Exosuit). Although I think you should keep him. I think the ability to go into buildings and fly is pretty damn useful. Then again, the avatar allows you to make your own doors...))

EDIT2:((I've updated my notes with equipment bonuses (as much as I could anyway, since people are still buying and selling stuff) and I just realized a synthflesh-mk3 combo can give you some ridiculous bonuses.))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:11:48 pm by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16475 on: September 02, 2013, 08:23:18 pm »

((Would anyone be interested in buying Gilgamesh? Price negotiable, and paying part now and part after your next mission is agreeable.
It's a Mobility Battlesuit with Cameyes integrated. If you want I could give a list of the stuff that comes with this suit, including but not limited to Electrified Surface Defence System, built-in kinetic amps, Emergency Ejection Pod and others.))

((If noone else takes it off of your hands ill give you 15-20 tokens for it, probably only around 8 up front depending on how much i can get my weapon hardpoints for. Although if i can sell some gear that might go up to ~11.))

((Speaking of which, if anyone wants a laser rifle ill sell them for 1 token each.))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:41:48 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16476 on: September 02, 2013, 08:43:29 pm »

((If noone else takes it off of your hands ill give you 15-20 tokens for it, probably only around 8 up front depending on how much i can get my weapon hardpoints for. Although if i can sell some gear that might go up to ~11.))

((Speaking of which, if anyone wants a laser rifle ill sell them for 1 token each.))
((I think I might want one for my WIP tinker project.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16477 on: September 02, 2013, 08:51:05 pm »

((Your patronage would be most appreciated, also what kinda thing are you making?

@paris and radio, actually i probably dont need an entire battlesuit seeing as im a "medic" perhaps i should take the exosuit so that you guys can get the battlesuit and the avatar, whaddya think?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16478 on: September 02, 2013, 08:53:50 pm »

Also, i just got up to that part in my catching up, but is that bullet hell/maths VR game still working?
((I veeeery vaguely remember this, but I think it was abandoned once the creator figured out he couldn't actually train manipulators on it or something.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16479 on: September 02, 2013, 08:59:52 pm »

((@Tiruin: I just noticed your equipment question. You can see your stats and equipment here, at least the stuff piecewise considered important enough to write down:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hilgaf7r2iu9fs/men.txt
))

((@Unholy: I'm fine either way. If he decides to sell, then this deal sounds cool. If not, I'll just play the Nyars lottery and hope for a cool weapon. Exosuits work for medics though. Faith did fine with it in the shark mist mission, until she lost her head.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16480 on: September 02, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »

((Note to self: neck armor.))

((On a more serious note i think id rather just buy your exosuit, its probably all i really need, it can fit in corridors and it leaves me with more tokens to put toward new weapons and a full body prosthesis.
That and a triple player gear up is always nice.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16481 on: September 02, 2013, 09:19:19 pm »

((Hell, I'd buy Gil, with money completely up front, the only issue is that I don't know if I should get a synthflesh instead. Synthflesh would let me continue with the phase armor always available and give some nice bonuses (including that from the Neurophotonic Spinal Column, which would let me reroll rolls of 2 or lower), but Gil would add that much more plating between me and having to roll for it.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16482 on: September 02, 2013, 09:21:48 pm »

((I just realized a synthflesh-mk3 combo can give you some ridiculous bonuses.))
((Assuming it works.

First issue is the size difference; you might need a custom order just to fit inside the thing.

Second issue is the mechanics. Both give bonuses to rolls by virtue of being better than the meaty flesh they're replacing/augmenting. Would they be better enough than each other to have any impact? Possibly not.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16483 on: September 02, 2013, 09:23:23 pm »

((Your patronage would be most appreciated, also what kinda thing are you making?

@paris and radio, actually i probably dont need an entire battlesuit seeing as im a "medic" perhaps i should take the exosuit so that you guys can get the battlesuit and the avatar, whaddya think?))
((I'm trying to make a generator-based gauss rifle/laser rifle combi-weapon. Inventive? No, but it works. I might try to make it an electrolaser, too- Denzel might have though that the red hand was a cool idea.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16484 on: September 02, 2013, 09:27:09 pm »

The Gau-laser hybrid has already been done by Nikitan's old character, it's called the chimera gun
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099] 1100 1101 ... 2101