_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1099 1100 [1101] 1102 1103 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5721162 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16500 on: September 02, 2013, 11:58:41 pm »

((Aha, no.

And that's why I'm looking for it.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16501 on: September 03, 2013, 12:27:37 am »

Grate notices Lyra and follows.
"Lyra, what are you doing in here?"
Sharply look up at Grate, my shoulders hunched up a little, then look back down after a quarter-second. a quarter second later, look back up at him. then look over at the door to the back areas, where people are actually treated, as I clench and unclench my hands twice. then look back over to Grate. swallow. wet my lips, and attempt to speak.
"I..."
"I..."
swallow again, then look down as I shake my head twice. then stand up and quietly shuffle out of the room.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:29:10 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16502 on: September 03, 2013, 12:36:31 am »

((I have set up a folder on Google Docs to serve as the repository of tinker creations.))
((This folder currently contains 4 documents: Conventional+Ammo, Unconventional, Exotic and Auxiliary+Programs.
All are editable by anyone with this link or the one i shall put in my signature so feel free to upload your creations.

I have included Nikitian's designs along with my own because i stole his armory layout thingy.))

((Edit: Would you guys prefer links directly to the documents or just leave it at the folder?))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:03:47 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16503 on: September 03, 2013, 12:48:09 am »

"Ah, I think I'll stick with the original then.  Good to know, though.  Oh, what would happen if I tried to have a decompensator or an amp installed?"
Count tokens after repairs and resupplies.
"Hey, computer, is the ten mission system still relevant?  I lost track of how many missions I've completed a while ago."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16504 on: September 03, 2013, 01:02:27 am »

((Okay, banking on the fact that Anton is already in Tinker and therefore shall not trigger gassing by technically not entering it, I shall try to continue. With shortened clarifications for PW's benefit.))
So when you say useable by a human, does that include ones in exoskeletons and or very strong ones? Because what you're basically making here is a infinite use telsa arc and it's gonna end up around the same size. Ie big and heavy and usable only by the very strong or mechanically aided. But it's still small enough to be used by a human in the same way that a GE M134 Minigun is technically man portable.

Otherwise, everything looks good.
((I would mean "regular-man-portable", so as bulky as a minigun is a bit too much. Also, it might be an infinite use tesla arc, but it's an infinite use tesla arc with a great deal more accuracy and much more than 50 feet of effective range. :P
In atmosphere, at least. Everywhere else it's just an oversized laser rifle and cattleprod.))

Tinkery actions:
Spoiler: Working on the Gungnir (click to show/hide)

After trying out the design (should work as well as it originally did I guess), estimate the price and see how far it goes beyond my meager funds.

((I'm guessing... well, by the old standby it should end up around 10 token, 2 for the rifle, 5 for the saber, 2 for the generator, 1 for the conversion parts. This is not including the two extra saber batteries, which are optional. Might maybe get 1 back for returning the battery pack, or just save a token by buying one of the no-resale rifles.

So I'm short 2 or 3 token. If anyone on the Diamond Heart team wants a prototype lightning cannon for the assault mission, feel free to contribute. ;) ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16505 on: September 03, 2013, 02:18:52 am »

Go to the doctor and find out whether Lukas' tokens can be used to fund an upgrade that doesn't require Lukas to dig in before firing his particle cannon.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16506 on: September 03, 2013, 02:25:41 am »

((Ill happily lend you whatever i have left after getting my auxiliary pulse rifle system set up.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16507 on: September 03, 2013, 03:19:00 am »

((Ill happily lend you whatever i have left after getting my auxiliary pulse rifle system set up.))
((Thanks. Assuming I'm not terribly off in my estimates, and am not failing horribly at mock weapons design, the whole thing will look something like this:
With a total length in the vicinity of a meter (80-90cm), and a mass of eight to nine kilograms. Maybe ten. Maybe less? Final strength rq of 4, probably.

...what? I am allowed to imagine fictional weapons in entirely superfluous real-world detail, no? :P))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:54:51 am by Sean Mirrsen »

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16508 on: September 03, 2013, 04:19:18 am »

((Gotta love them nuclear stocks, seriously though it looks awesome, ill try to keep 3 tokens leftover after getting all my shit together.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16509 on: September 03, 2013, 04:52:00 am »

((Hey how many tokens/statpoints / levelup stuff do I get for the long mission?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16510 on: September 03, 2013, 05:05:10 am »

10~15 tokens,10 stats ,6 skills.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16511 on: September 03, 2013, 05:17:43 am »

((It's a double level up basically. Lucky you!))

Bishop scratches his head for a moment awkwardly as he tries to come up with proper sounding words, and then approaches the armoury master.

"Hey. Um. I'm pretty shitty at this whole talking thing, which is kind of expected when you've been around machines and AI's longer than people, so I'm just gonna be straight with you.

The whole Mark 3 suit recommendation thing you did? It kinda saved my life and the lives of my team more than once... So I guess I'm trying to say... Thanks?"

He shakes himself and lets out a quick breath.

"Wow, that was awkward. Let's get back to something easier, namely, talking about ways of maiming the enemy. I'm thinking about getting a pair of retractable blades on my forearms for close combat, but I'm not sure how feasible it is. What do you think? Reckon you can make it work well against lots of stuff?"

Talk to the armoury master. Be embarrassed at my lack of people skills.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16512 on: September 03, 2013, 05:37:47 am »

Er did anyone agree to loan me a token?
I have no idea because my last post was apparently more then TWENTY PAGES ago.
Seriously, what the hell guys. All those pages are just arguing. I no longer know what the hell is going on :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16513 on: September 03, 2013, 05:39:24 am »

(I've got that problem myself. If no one lent you one, just ask Jim for a loan. Since I got paid back I have two tokens... although I thought I was owed three? ??? Eh, whatever. I have enough to loan you one, anyway. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16514 on: September 03, 2013, 05:43:15 am »

((Hey how many tokens/statpoints / levelup stuff do I get for the long mission?))
10~15 tokens,10 stats ,6 skills.
((That, and post your levelup to receive tokens. PW's altered the debrief process slightly because there were so many of us this time.

Future missions should really be more... well, staggered in time. So that we don't end more than one mission of more than 10 or so people at once. It really puts a strain on our GM.))

Pages: 1 ... 1099 1100 [1101] 1102 1103 ... 2101