_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686812 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16635 on: September 04, 2013, 10:14:11 pm »

((Also, just in case it was invisible in my action, I'm kinda hoping for someone to donate an extra two token to Anton so that the Gungnir can actually be completed. If Unholy_Pariah doesn't come up with a source for an extra token, I'll need a full two from someone else, because I can't exactly give the weapon to two people. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16636 on: September 04, 2013, 10:25:11 pm »

((Also, just in case it was invisible in my action, I'm kinda hoping for someone to donate an extra two token to Anton so that the Gungnir can actually be completed. If Unholy_Pariah doesn't come up with a source for an extra token, I'll need a full two from someone else, because I can't exactly give the weapon to two people. :P))
((if you can get it done with 1 rifle and 1 token ill happily go back and edit my post to include it. im going back to ask for my free scrap metal pile so that i can reinforce my hard-point without having to spend the extra tokens.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16637 on: September 04, 2013, 10:32:36 pm »

After failing miserably to survive for more than 15 seconds on the first level, Skylar suddenly stops, gets up, and heads to the armory to talk to the AM.

Okay, so I overheard that the 'defend the ship' mission is going to basically protecting the ship from saboteurs too small for point defenses, if I'm understanding Steve correctly. Got anything that will allow for no-atmo low-gravity maneuverability? Cause I'd really like to not go flying into space on defense. Or worse, the ground...

Second, and I'm not sure if you're the one to ask or if someone in the infirmary is, but is there any way to quickly recover the brains of disabled bot teammates? The ones with full robot bodies or in synthflesh?

Head to the armory to ask questions! Move to the infirmary and ask again if the AM doesn't know.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16638 on: September 04, 2013, 10:53:55 pm »

((if you can get it done with 1 rifle and 1 token ill happily go back and edit my post to include it. im going back to ask for my free scrap metal pile so that i can reinforce my hard-point without having to spend the extra tokens.))
((Yeah, seeing as PW didn't correct my estimates, I think that 10 token was correct, and you giving me a rifle and a token would save me exactly the amount needed for the generator.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16639 on: September 04, 2013, 11:26:38 pm »

(I've got a single token left, Sean. If you want it, I'll loan it.)

In the event a certain Russian tinkerer asks for a token, Jim is ready to lend his last one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16640 on: September 04, 2013, 11:49:48 pm »

Nope, just missed it. As I get lower in the posts I tend to be more pressed for time and get sloppy or curt. Oh well.

Lets see...

You flop out of the stasis pods and immediately drag yourself, still dripping with goo, over to the armory and slam your fist full of tokens down on the counter, pointing to a few things in the list while coughing.

The armory master slides out your bomb, rifle and a 100 pack of bottle rockets before psychokinetically pulling the tokens from your hand.

"Now leave, you're getting goo everywhere." She says, raising an eyebrow at your naked, gooey self.

"Goo is cool; Goo breathes, and gives much freedom of movement.", T says in a heavily accented voice.
(Accented with what? We don't know, I've never heard of it.)
"Goo is for the brave."

He then stands tall with pride (or as much as he can whilst coughing goo onto the floor), unmindful of his gooey, naked self, and then casually saunters out of the armory, giving the approaching Anton a casual shoulder-pat on the way out. And then he continues on to the rec room.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:53:45 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16641 on: September 05, 2013, 02:12:14 am »

Ask doctor for other types of upgrades:
  • Reduced cool-down time for particle cannon
  • Reduced cool-down time for bullseye mode
  • Increased control over laser-droids
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16642 on: September 05, 2013, 02:21:21 am »

STEPHEN HAWKING opens his new sexy box while moaning and cooing.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16643 on: September 05, 2013, 02:21:58 am »

"Whelp time to go buy things...." Michael goes from the breifing room to the armoury and speaks to the AM "Can I trade this laser rifle and battery in?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16644 on: September 05, 2013, 06:35:45 am »

6)If Flint and Miyamoto go ahead with the purchase/sale of Gilgamesh give flint 5 tokens up front for his exo-suit with the promise of a negotiable supplement at a later date then buy my hard point and have the AM build it (reinforcing it with the scrap metal) and mount it on the underside of the suits right arm.
(Ignore the part about the robot head in the hard point design, that was just for looking around and served no functional purpose.)

((Well, I'm buying a battlesuit whether it's Gilgamesh or a new one. The only difference it makes is the amount of tokens I spend so if you want, I'll sell it to you right now so that you can begin working on it. Just tell me whether you want the rocket pods for 3 tokens or if I should detach them and sell them to someone else.))

((@ Paris & Pariah: as long as I'm able to work out what exactly I want before the mission starts, then I think we have a pretty good deal here. A 'triple player gear up' is indeed very nice.
However Paris, seeing how Gilgamesh is about 25 tokens worth of equipment, I was hoping to sell it for 17 total. You'd still be saving 8 tokens, and if you want I could list the stuff a battlesuit has (that I know of of course). But again, you can pay me the rest later, so here is what I propose: You give me 12 tokens now, and 5 after this mission. Does this sound fair to you? ))
((12 tokens up front + 5 easy payments later sounds awesome to me. And that list sounds nice too. If you need more tokens for whatever reason I can pay you more, but, as I said, I would really like to play Nyars Roulette with a big red capsule. If we're going to war, might as well bring some ridiculously powerful alien guns, right? Assuming I don't get a gigaton bomb, a deathcube or some other silly suicide weapon.))

Ask doctor for other types of upgrades:
((Perhaps something like cameras for the drones or the ability to repair your armor or to integrate and upgrade weapons or to create your own ammo?))

Sell my industrial mining exosuit along with the rocket pods attached to it to Auron Kell (Unholy_Pariah) for 5 tokens and the promises of later payment.

Then ask the armory master how much for her best cigars, preferably something non or at least mildly hallucinogenic, so slow burning that it can stay lit for hours and so good tasting and smelling that it can only compare with memories of happy childhood days and people you love.
((I'm checking my options for victory smokes. If I'm going to pay tokens for them they might as well be the best.))

Finally ask Steve if our mission is going to be above ground. If yes, ask him if it would be possible to release a satellite or other object to provide images of the battlefield. Unless it has a chance of being detected and giving his plan away.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:26:06 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16645 on: September 05, 2013, 06:45:39 am »

((hmm... im actually rather tempted to ask for doc to make me into crawler, id get a fairly decent strength and endurance bonus, his body shape would allow for an auxiliary weapons platform to fire in nearly every direction, doc could easily put a stinger on the tongue to inject the painkiller+coagulant venom whilst allowing me to still use the jaws to thoroughly murder people and crawler has his arms at the front so i could conceivably still practice medicine...

aside from the fact i wouldn't be able to wear an exo-suit or battlesuit it seems almost perfect for a heavy weapons medic.
plus we could play Dino-riders or re-enact pacific rim :D))
((Well, let's see. Doc is an older, male Bonesaw, Xan acts like Burnscar on her bad days, I guess Jim could be Mannequin...which leaves Jack Slash, the Siberian, Cherish, Shatterbird, and Hatchet Face. Do we have anyone good at knife use, being completely indestructible, telepath amps, controlling glass/sand, and negating amps/manipulators? If we took the first, the second, the third, the fourth with a jetpack/glasspack, the fifth with a strong synthflesh body, Doc, Xan, Jim, and the hypothetical Crawlerized Pariah...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16646 on: September 05, 2013, 07:41:50 am »

((Lyra bought the sandbag, so she's got sand control down.  Mesk is the least destructable, I guess.  Maurice nearly cut Stacy's head off with a scalpel; does that count?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16647 on: September 05, 2013, 07:42:21 am »

((@paris, Can i take a raincheck on the rocket pods? The suit+hardpoint is going to cost 10 tokens and im loaning my eleventh and final token to sean so that he can build gungnir.

Depending on how much i can sell all my crap for ill probably take them as well, just not this turn.))

((@GWG, i was actually considering asking piecewise about psychokinetic disruption fields so that i could try fighting the AM on equal terms in VR duel.
Also i wanted to get an x-men squad together for the entertainment value but your version seems a lot more... fitting... for the games playstyle and backstory.))

((@toaster, anyone with +1 uncon and a monorazor would work.))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 07:51:12 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16648 on: September 05, 2013, 07:53:11 am »

((That may be true, but I'm looking at people with past use of the knife.  Thomas could also apply, I guess.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16649 on: September 05, 2013, 07:55:41 am »

((Lyra bought the sandbag, so she's got sand control down.  Mesk is the least destructable, I guess.  Maurice nearly cut Stacy's head off with a scalpel; does that count?))
((Lyra as Shatterbird. Huh, I hadn't thought of that. How indestructuble is Mesk and how hard can he hit? And is there any way Maurice (or Thomas, or anyone with the monatomic razor) could duplicate that, from farther away?))

Spoiler: HMRC Nine (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 11:40:54 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 ... 2101