_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5685929 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16650 on: September 05, 2013, 07:59:08 am »

((Mesk just regenerates broken spines in a couple minutes.  The only people with any real resistance to damage would be our giant robot overlords, so perhaps Lukas would be a better fit, what with his staggering array of weaponry.  Mesk is a decent kickboxer, though.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16651 on: September 05, 2013, 08:01:02 am »

((Hm. Yeah, that won't really cut it...the Siberian combines "Unstoppable force" with "Immovable object". So let's start planning to get someone near that level of power.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16652 on: September 05, 2013, 08:01:51 am »

((@Sean: I kind of missed your post asking for cash, but I'd be willing to toss tokens your way in case you still need them. Been busy.

If no ones takes them, I'm considering buying those rocket pods since it's hard to ever get enough of rocket propulsion. I'd rather wait and see if someone who needs them more'll take the deal, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16653 on: September 05, 2013, 08:03:06 am »

((Mesk would probably be closer to protocrawler... but i have no idea about any of these characters so im gonna shut up now.

I need something new to read, is there a way to download an archive of whats been written so far?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16654 on: September 05, 2013, 08:14:35 am »

((@Sean: I kind of missed your post asking for cash, but I'd be willing to toss tokens your way in case you still need them. Been busy.

If no ones takes them, I'm considering buying those rocket pods since it's hard to ever get enough of rocket propulsion. I'd rather wait and see if someone who needs them more'll take the deal, though.))
((I've been asking for cash so that I could finish the Gungnir prototype, but I intended to give the weapon to whomever provided the extra tokens, for testing planetside (as the thing does nothing unique in space). I specifically asked Team Diamond Heart participants because Team Joker goes on a stealth mission - and Gungnir's special attack mode is about as subtle as a divine thunderbolt. :P So thanks, but I think Auron and Jim have it covered. ^_^))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16655 on: September 05, 2013, 08:21:18 am »

((@paris, Can i take a raincheck on the rocket pods? The suit+hardpoint is going to cost 10 tokens and im loaning my eleventh and final token to sean so that he can build gungnir.

Depending on how much i can sell all my crap for ill probably take them as well, just not this turn.))
((No problem. The rocket pods are already attached to the exosuit so I'll just edit my action to leave them on. And there's no rush. With the tokens I have right now, I'll probably just have to borrow a single token from someone.))
((@toaster, anyone with +1 uncon and a monorazor would work.))
((More like someone with a high powered laser, since they're the things good at cutting things from afar.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16656 on: September 05, 2013, 08:34:44 am »

((I specifically asked Team Diamond Heart participants because Team Joker goes on a stealth mission - and Gungnir's special attack mode is about as subtle as a divine thunderbolt. :P So thanks, but I think Auron and Jim have it covered. ^_^))
((Yeah, I was thinking about tossing it at the hands of the less-oblivious looking person of their team. Guess it works very well as it is, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16657 on: September 05, 2013, 08:44:46 am »

((This mission... it shall be glorious... im getting a tesla spear capable of hurling lightning bolts with incaculable precision and Lukas is finally gonna get to fire his chest cannon at something it can kill.

Also, is it considered bad form to bet on yourself to die in steves gambling pool?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16658 on: September 05, 2013, 08:46:58 am »

((It might be a bit silly if you can't collect.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16659 on: September 05, 2013, 08:53:20 am »

((This mission... it shall be glorious... im getting a tesla spear capable of hurling lightning bolts with incaculable precision and Lukas is finally gonna get to fire his chest cannon at something it can kill.

Also, is it considered bad form to bet on yourself to die in steves gambling pool?))
((Don't jinx it! D: I've still got to make the damn thing first!

Also, action edited in light of the extra donated token.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16660 on: September 05, 2013, 09:12:43 am »

((It might be a bit silly if you can't collect.))
((i can if its only temp death :D))

((Don't jinx it! D: I've still got to make the damn thing first!

Also, action edited in light of the extra donated token.))
((you can always pay the AM to do it, provided you take out another loan :P))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16661 on: September 05, 2013, 09:13:57 am »

((Side note, this game ruined the movie Shrek for me.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16662 on: September 05, 2013, 09:15:55 am »

((where did that come from?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16663 on: September 05, 2013, 09:22:19 am »

((There's a sad song where the singer only says 'Hallelujah' for about 5 minutes.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16664 on: September 05, 2013, 09:52:34 am »

((There's a sad song where the singer only says 'Hallelujah' for about 5 minutes.))
((I don't know, to me it always sound like the Worms soundbite. Which, upon reflection, might actually be from the same song... though the one I remember is anything but sad.

It does sound fitting, in any case. It always prefaces ludicrous destruction. ^_^))

Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 2101