_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686840 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #16755 on: September 06, 2013, 12:51:09 am »

>Exist

Spoiler: Jobasio (click to show/hide)

((I'm guessing that's the correct sheet, but I'm not really sure anymore. :P))
((I think you only get 20 stat points to start with.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16756 on: September 06, 2013, 12:51:35 am »

Ah ive been dying to get a look at that... Oh him? That's crawler, hes the biological heavy weapons platform i was thinking of getting the doc to make for me instead of buying this exo-suit, hes tailored specifically to medics that have issues with the Hippocratic oath.
If all goes well it should murder us quickly and profusely even without the spinal weapon mounts, if it doesn't... well ill have an idea on what to get the doc to change.
"Weapons platform? You want to be that thing? Huh.

Gives a whole new meaning to "charisma is a dump stat", doesn't it?

If you ask me, a nice shiny robot suit of death would work just as good. Ah well, whatever floats your boat. Three, two, one, Огонь!
"
i asked about getting a robot body but the damn nurses tried to extort bribes out of me whereas the doctor seems to think that volunteering for the procedure is payment enough.
Plus you know, he might be convinced to breed or clone one instead of using gene therapies. then i could ride a biological heavy weapons platform whilst piloting a mechanical heavy weapons platform.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16757 on: September 06, 2013, 01:00:42 am »

(@Sean: Jack-In-The-Box Hootzal has been on... two missions, I think? Yoink's just returning to the character.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: September 06, 2013, 01:05:15 am »

(@Sean: Jack-In-The-Box Hootzal has been on... two missions, I think? Yoink's just returning to the character.)
((Ah, alright. The name did seem familiar. :)
He seems to have been on one mission then, and he's 5 token short - unless he also has a MkII or something.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: September 06, 2013, 01:08:02 am »

((Ah, alright. The name did seem familiar. :)
He seems to have been on one mission then, and he's 5 token short - unless he also has a MkII or something.))
perhaps he temp died and lost his gear?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16760 on: September 06, 2013, 01:15:00 am »

Guess it's random.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16761 on: September 06, 2013, 01:26:36 am »

Jim puts on the vest.
You but on the vest. It sort of shivers and morphs to fit you, growing two extra arm holes. The plates shiver and twitch a bit, deforming slightly, as though something is pushing out from the inside of each plate.

((...Don't know whether to kill guy. Xan's motivation will lead him to do it, but I feel bad about killing him without even letting his player react.))

Quote from: Xan->Doc
Does it count as killing him if I reduce him to just a head? I have a feeling the armory master would come after me if I killed him outright.
Or that 4-armed robot guy.
I don't really want to fight either.
(You could just wait for him to come back. Send him a PM if you're really worried.)

Then challenge him to an honorable dual or something.

((did you give it worm style regen or mesk style regen?
cos if its mesk style we stand a chance.))
Worm style. Mesk style isn't really that much of regen unless you have 30 sandwiches.

You want something like Worm but slower and less physics defying?

STEPHEN HAWKING opens this new black case. Hopefully he has not gone into debt to by a Matroyshka Doll (I think that's how you spell it)
Inside the box is what looks like an extremely ornate amputation knife. It appears to be quite old, an antique really, and it's decorations are very unique. You've never seen anything quite like them.

((Anton is just there to give the Gungnir prototype to Auron and brief him on its usage. He doesn't rightly know what he's getting into with that VR fight. :P

Also the electricity might help at least slow it down.))

"Hey, Auron. Brought you the prototype. Who's the monster of the week?"

Fire full stream at the monster as soon as Auron starts the simulation.
"Engaging murder protocols. Target isn't moving. Engaging waiting protocols. Waiting."

((...Don't know whether to kill guy. Xan's motivation will lead him to do it, but I feel bad about killing him without even letting his player react.))

Does it count as killing him if I reduce him to just a head? I have a feeling the armory master would come after me if I killed him outright.
Or that 4-armed robot guy.
I don't really want to fight either.

((yeah I get that it fits the DOKTORs personality, but it still seems like a bit of a dick move on PWs part to have people who have been on missions hunting down those of us who are late to the party.
And I am completely unbiased on that >.>))
Xan's only been on a single mission. And Pat is genetically enhanced.  He can shoot electricity like a fishman zeus. Really, I just want to limit the number of freebie mutants running around so either I'm gonna have doc charge or you're gonna have to take out another mutant to free up space for your own crazy changes.

Quote from: piecewise
Fuck man, I'll just give you a banjo.

Have a banjo.

Banjo.

Get two banjos, play duet with scout-eye
Do you even know how to play the banjo? What roll do I even use for that? Maybe Aux? Probably aux.

You get another banjo and head to the rec room with your scout eye and pair of banjos. You set your drone and the banjo. Now, which song to play...What banjo song accurately captures the feeling of rebellion?

Ah ive been dying to get a look at that... Oh him? That's crawler, hes the biological heavy weapons platform i was thinking of getting the doc to make for me instead of buying this exo-suit, hes tailored specifically to medics that have issues with the Hippocratic oath.
If all goes well it should murder us quickly and profusely even without the spinal weapon mounts, if it doesn't... well ill have an idea on what to get the doc to change.

hang my/wolfchilds mkII suit over the side of the VR machine and leave a note on it saying "property of astra" then get back into the machine and start the simulation.

try to flank crawler, fire an overcharged dual emitter pulse at his throat whilst maintaining a safe distance.

((yeah this isn't about testing conventional weapons, its about testing biological weapons.
also first action is for flavor seeing as wolfchild apparently hasn't physically received the suit IC yet...))
(This version of the crawler  wouldn't exist in the real world, but as a VR simulation, it works)
[aux:5+1]
Your turret mount whips around 360 degrees, pulsing a beam across the crawler as well as Anton. The Crawler doesn't seem terribly bothered by this, weathering it with nothing more then a deep gash that immediately begins to bubble  and steam as it heals. Anton reacts to an inch deep burn cash much worse. Mostly via screaming. Lots of screaming.

And Bleeding.

Oh well, thanks anyway

Astra heads off to the infirmary

Hello, is Auron here?, I have a transaction to complete with him

He's in the Rec room. We'll just assume you found him and made the transaction because I think I already changed it in your sheets.

>Exist

Spoiler: Jobasio (click to show/hide)

((I'm guessing that's the correct sheet, but I'm not really sure anymore. :P))
Yoink's back. Hi yoink!

You know whats going on here? Because it's kinda different. Stuff has happened.

Feyri died again, too. It happens.

Guess it's random.
SPINNING THE WHEEL

Large red pentagon diagonal line.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16762 on: September 06, 2013, 01:35:14 am »

You want something like Worm but slower and less
physics defying?
Ideally yes.

hang my/wolfchilds mkII suit over the side of the VR machine and leave a note on it saying "property of astra" then get back into the machine and start the simulation.

try to flank crawler, fire an overcharged dual emitter pulse at his throat whilst maintaining a safe distance.

((yeah this isn't about testing conventional weapons, its about testing biological weapons.
also first action is for flavor seeing as wolfchild apparently hasn't physically received the suit IC yet...))
(This version of the crawler  wouldn't exist in the real world, but as a VR simulation, it works)
[aux:5+1]
Your turret mount whips around 360 degrees, pulsing a beam across the crawler as well as Anton. The Crawler doesn't seem terribly bothered by this, weathering it with nothing more then a deep gash that immediately begins to bubble  and steam as it heals. Anton reacts to an inch deep burn cash much worse. Mostly via screaming. Lots of screaming.

And Bleeding.
((oh god... how did i even...))

Uh.... sorry about that, still working out the kinks. why don't you reset your avatar while im fixing this and we can try that again.

pause simulation, limit the hardpoints field of fire to a 135 degree forward arc.

reset and resume simulation, flank crawler and fire an overcharged dual emitter pulse at its head.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:55:38 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16763 on: September 06, 2013, 01:37:17 am »

((What's the players' name?))

Hell no. Fair fights are for dead people. Does incinerating everything but his head count?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:16:39 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: September 06, 2013, 01:45:52 am »

"Well, I'm looking for something that can cut through armour plating easily enough. Both with slashing and stabbing ideally, and not have it be too fragile to use regularly.

I'm also curious as to what I can get for additional armour plating and defensive measures for my suit. What's good for up to 10 tokens in cost?"

Ask the AM for more info and wisdom.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16765 on: September 06, 2013, 02:15:21 am »

Do you even know how to play the banjo? What roll do I even use for that? Maybe Aux? Probably aux.

You get another banjo and head to the rec room with your scout eye and pair of banjos. You set your drone and the banjo. Now, which song to play...What banjo song accurately captures the feeling of rebellion?

((Banjos actually can be considered quite serious instruments worthy of all types of music, and there are many varients.))

((I'd also guess I would have some idea how to play the banjo, given that I made a program that lets a scout eye play one.))

..and character is French, so naturally it would be La Marseillaise.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: September 06, 2013, 02:20:15 am »

((PW, my earlier post got lost somewhere in the violence of all these other posts. How do you keep your sanity?))

Ask doctor for other types of upgrades:
  • Reduced cool-down time for particle cannon
  • Reduced cool-down time for bullseye mode
  • Increased control over laser-droids
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16767 on: September 06, 2013, 02:21:13 am »

((There would be lots of screaming and cursing, considering it's mostly simulated pain. And not so much bleeding, because, y'know, lasers. :P))

"*##*%$*##&@*!!!.... етить жеж мать твою, Auron. Ow damn..."

Anton resets himself and gets into a firing stance again, trying to watch Auron's little murder-turret out of the corner of his eye. Fire (or should I say Lightning?) full stream at the monster when the simulation starts again, bayonet it if it lunges into melee range.

That last bit goes for the murder-turret as well.

"You know, when your weapons cause your teammates to watch out for them as much as for the enemy, you may have a design problem. Ready when you are."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:26:54 am by Sean Mirrsen »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16768 on: September 06, 2013, 02:32:03 am »

(@Xan: I'm guessing it's Patrick Hunt's character? PW did say Pat and I can't think of any character that applies to, so it has to be username.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16769 on: September 06, 2013, 02:34:27 am »

(@Xan: I'm guessing it's Patrick Hunt's character? PW did say Pat and I can't think of any character that applies to, so it has to be username.)
(Thanks. I've decided that in the morning I will flip a coin to see if I attack or not. Because I feel unqualified to make this decision, so I leave it to Harvey Dent.)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 2101