_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731678 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16830 on: September 06, 2013, 01:20:43 pm »

Jim gets a piece of metal from the scrap in his locker, makes it into a ball with his amps, then uses his Mass Manipulation Amp to pitch it at his chest while wearing the vest to see what happens.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #16831 on: September 06, 2013, 01:33:28 pm »

Murder and eat the guy attacking me. Beat his head in with my helmet.
((I don't think you can see him coming in any reasonable way. He's using an amp, and that means he is essentially just glaring at you from a point in the room.))
((He tries to murder and devour anyone glaring at him. Or looking at him, actually. He's like slenderman.))

Are these 9 people made of flesh of one type or another?
((Mostly. Bonesaw gave everyone (except Crawler) a wide variety of non-flesh things like sheaths around the spine and whatnot to make them more durable, and those definitely aren't made of flesh; nor are her robot assistants. In addition,
Spoiler: Spoiler! (click to show/hide)
and of course Crawler regenerates. Plus, Siberian can give anyone or -thing she touches her same level of invincibility. So...how do the Altered infect people?))

I don't know much about this series (I scanned the wiki and it seems like a collection of superman/anime style mary sues. You know that thing that comic books like to do where everyone has the power of invulnerability. Or shit like superman prime.
((Huh, you looked it up. Who specifically, the Nine? They're pretty much the nine worst, most powerful supervillains in the world; you need to be pretty tough to survive long. But as should be obvious from the protagonist's power, not all capes are like that.))

Things like bone saw and shatterbird are more balanced, but not exactly great for this sort of situation.) But considering the Altered in the Battle of hexbarax are a cut down and extremely softened version of what they actually are, I'd say these guys could probably fight them pretty well.
((...Huh. If I hadn't read through the following already, I'd wonder how the real Altered would do. Since I have, I'm even more certain that I should avoid them.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((And that pretty much satisfies my needs-the-GM curiosity. Although I'd appreciate other players pointing me to posts where the full capabilities of the Altered are mentioned.))

((Anyways...any idea what happened to Tiruin?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #16832 on: September 06, 2013, 01:40:33 pm »

"That sounds good enough. It seems I'll be staying on ship to defend it, so it doesn't matter much that Jim and Milno are going to be on a mission, since Steve will be on the ball. Whom else can I trust... Feyri, probably... Faith kept hurting me on that mission, but not intentionally... Maurice seems to have been accepted into the infirmary personnel... maybe I should figure that out when I get to the each mission. Anywa, yeah, I think it'd be good to have someone hold my leash." Gorat decides not to say anything regarding Pancaek, seeing that he has just requested the AM to decapitate himself.

Answer.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

((I forgot about that bit where I got out the black sphere. I guess Gorat did so too. He isn't so good with that memories thing, either.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16833 on: September 06, 2013, 01:55:45 pm »

Watch device intently.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16834 on: September 06, 2013, 02:26:24 pm »

I meant combine the coils so that they're a set of large coils. A solenoid (which is what these coils are) with more wire loops is a more powerful electromagnet, no?

Also it would only be a gauss IED (interesting idea, magnetic bomb instead of chemical...) if the coils were working opposite to one another. If they were still separate coils, but the magnetic field matches, then they would not repulse.

Oh, combining them like that would work but it would still be pretty big. I mean, you can only squish them in so tight.

Can I get penetration stats (in comparison to Military and Civilian gauss rifles, as well as the independent stats) and a range assessment?

((I wanted to wait for the thread to cool off a bit before I asked PW to do number-crunching for me.

Also, if it turns out favorably in comparison to the military gauss rifle, I may have done the Revolution a favor by building a decent-power weapon out of pure civilian components.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16835 on: September 06, 2013, 02:38:19 pm »

((Anybody willing to lend me a token?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16836 on: September 06, 2013, 02:39:45 pm »

((Sure.  Combined with below post.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:00:49 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16837 on: September 06, 2013, 02:56:11 pm »

Well, with that demonstration done..

Advertise aux programming services.

If anyone needs any programming done, I'm willing to take requests.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16838 on: September 06, 2013, 03:00:26 pm »

((Sure.))

Brother Lars feels compelled to lend Flint a token.

"Here you go, Brother Flint.  May Steve's light ever shine on you."

>Who can say. Perhaps the Leaders of the HMRC. Perhaps an elected official. Something we'll hash out when we get there.

The armory master gives you access to any art supplies may require, saying that they're coming from the PR budget.

"I'd go male, handsome, strong features and an air of intelligence. 30s to 40's. Common hair and eye colors. Skin color probably won't matter, but something tan might be good, make his ethnicity hard to place."

Lars bows low to the AM.  "Steve's blessings upon you.  May I ask what your role and opinion is of Steve's glorious ascent?"

After the answer, he went to a table in the Rec Room and got to work.

Ask AM.  After answer, go to Rec Room and create the following:

Since Steve is the most important, we're going to do two versions of him:  We'll call them "Strong" and "Wise."

Strong Steve (Steven Steele)

A well-muscled man in his thirties, with long flowing blonde hair, not unlike what you would find on a romance novel cover.  Striking green (what else?) eyes, with a look of determination.  Tan skin of vague descent.  Generic pants, whatever the current equivalent of khaki is.  Button-up white shirt, half open to reveal muscular chest.  Left hand is on hip, with right arm reaching out, hand palm-up in an inviting position.  Strong manly chin.  Tall.  Clean-shaven.  Mouth-closed smile at the camera, with a vague hint of a smirk.  Plain background (so slogans can be added later.)

Wise Steve (Steven Sophos)  (Alliteration isn't intentional, FYI)

A man in his mid fourties, fit but not overly so.  Close-cropped dark hair.  Striking green eyes with a knowing look.  Tan skin of vague descent.  Wearing a professional-looking jumpsuit that you would expect an officer to be wearing- clothing is neat and tailored.  Crossed arms, looking out at the viewer.  A little taller than average (but not Strong Steve tall)- standing straight.  Strong manly chin.  Clipped goatee. Mouth-closed smile at the camera, with a vague hint of a smirk.  Plain background (so slogans can be added later.)

Submit designs to Steve for review if they come out well.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:03:28 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16839 on: September 06, 2013, 03:21:47 pm »

((Wow! Thanks! Didn't even have to tell you what I wanted it for. I promise, once I get my money from the mission and/or the people who owe me I'll pay you back. Or if I get a very fun weapon from Nyars that I can't use in a battlesuit I'll lend it to you.))

"Thanks... brother. This will help the revolution greatly. I'll return this to you soon."

((Still writing my reply to Miyamoto.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16840 on: September 06, 2013, 03:27:43 pm »

((Of COURSE Xan and Hunter would both knock themselves out. Silly me, that's obviously the only possible scenario :P))

STEPHEN HAWKING grabs his new sexy knife, intent on fondling it sensually.

((I think if the real Mr. Hawking ever say my RP of him I would be sued harder then anyone has ever been sued in the history of lawsuits. Because STEPHEN HAWKING invented lawsuits :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16841 on: September 06, 2013, 03:35:09 pm »

((So... what do you want it for?

Also, is anyone in the market for a melee/uncon weapon?  I'd like to try my hand at a Nyars deathbox hoping for a gun of some type, but any uncon-class weapon is pretty useless to Lars.  If anyone says they're interested, I'll give them first offer on any non-gun weapon I pull out, because if I did get one I'd just sell it.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16842 on: September 06, 2013, 03:40:44 pm »

((Anyways...any idea what happened to Tiruin?))
((probably the same as me - waiting politely for the mission to start before filling the thread with my side-project/activities.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16843 on: September 06, 2013, 03:42:05 pm »

((So... what do you want it for?

Also, is anyone in the market for a melee/uncon weapon?  I'd like to try my hand at a Nyars deathbox hoping for a gun of some type, but any uncon-class weapon is pretty useless to Lars.  If anyone says they're interested, I'll give them first offer on any non-gun weapon I pull out, because if I did get one I'd just sell it.))

STEPHEN HAWKING IS CRAZY INTERESTED. IN FACT THIS GIVES HIM AN ERECTION.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16844 on: September 06, 2013, 03:46:39 pm »

Wake up then use anything up to and including mutant powers to murder him.

(( Btw what does my helmet actually do besides make me think slowly and have a magneto style mind blocking effect? Also, what does my new body do? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 2101