_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5716416 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17280 on: September 09, 2013, 08:45:01 pm »

"What's your mental disorder?"
((Knifecosis. A profound desire to test my stabbity not-bound-by-reality implement. Possibly on the unwilling. Also delusions of grandeur and memetic badassery but THATS UNRELATED.
Yeah I know you were talking to Jim. PRONOUNS ARE IMPORTANT.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17281 on: September 09, 2013, 08:46:11 pm »

"I hallucinate images amongst other content which are best left unstated..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17282 on: September 09, 2013, 08:59:30 pm »

((Fixed May's Appearance listing. She is very much a female now, with corresponding features.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17283 on: September 09, 2013, 09:03:38 pm »

(I edited Jim a little too.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17284 on: September 09, 2013, 09:05:38 pm »

((I don't see why robots can't wear clothing.  Humans can go around not wearing clothing, so why not cover up your shiny metal ass?

Also, Brother Lars is up to date.  Easy, since he's avoided any horrible injuries thanks to the Shielding Hands of Algis, so no prosthetics to include.))
((I'll never know if you're implying innuendo, positing a philosophical point, or being funny. Which all seems like one big package to me. Go Toaster :D

((Philosophical musing is best served with a side dish of absurdity.  And Futurama references, when appropriate.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17285 on: September 09, 2013, 09:09:31 pm »

((I think I'll post how Milno looks both in and out of armor, since that MkIII is basically a part of him/his character by now and it has been painted. I'll see if I can edit my section when I get back home.

Notes for anyone wondering: MkIII suits come unpainted (grey) and remember everyone has their names written on a small tag/plate on your chests (though in some cases I believe the name may have been hidden by extra armor added to the suit).

Edit: Took me quite a while to post this message due to connection and when I open the document, I discover the with/without armor division already exists. Good job, Paris.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:46:21 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17286 on: September 09, 2013, 09:57:08 pm »

((I'll add Grate eventually. Other procrastinators are free to sign that note at the bottom.))

"I hallucinate images amongst other content which are best left unstated..."
"I...see..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17287 on: September 09, 2013, 10:31:44 pm »

Teal, seeing Jim getting introductions from what he assumes are new people; decides to tear his eyes away from the anatomically incorrect painting of Steve and head over to introduce himself, by which he offers a nod and silent handshake.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:41:44 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17288 on: September 09, 2013, 10:34:35 pm »

Jim returned the handshake. "Jim. And you are?" he asked politely.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17289 on: September 09, 2013, 10:44:58 pm »

T goes to tap his nametag, then realizes he still isn't wearing anything. Unconcerned, he crosses his arms and states " T. Teal", somehow managing to verbally convey a full stop. With his arm he gives a sweeping gesture conveying something like "So you're in charge of this lot?"
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17290 on: September 09, 2013, 11:10:50 pm »

"Not entirely in charge. Miyamoto - who isn't here right now - is also in charge, and Milno has his own team... and all three of us work under Steve, the green voice you may have heard at times. But as far as I'm concerned, we're all equals here as long as we try to do right by each other and work for the common good."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17291 on: September 09, 2013, 11:22:54 pm »

((Guess my "appearance" bit in Paris' doc is done barring any mistakes. I had forgotten a few of the details of the honey badger drawing made by Milno and decided to just add an almost direct quotation of the part about the helmet modified by the AM after searching for it, as well as fishing for the description of the alien gauntlet. And to anyone else wondering, my avatar is another attempt of mine on depicting my character's face.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17292 on: September 09, 2013, 11:39:48 pm »

T. nods in a sort of hefty, affirming, "Viva la revolution" kind of way, before looking around and shrugging in a gesture of noncommittal Marxism and "No idea who this omnipotent Steve guy is"-m.
He pointedly looks over at Milno while giving a "So, what's the difference between your groups" gesture to Jim.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:41:19 pm by Tack »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17293 on: September 09, 2013, 11:42:45 pm »

(That was Milno? I thought your previous avatar was your guy in that one Forum Game you and Dwarmin were in that Sadie was from. >.>; It's probably just that they were the same style...)

"The team Miyamoto and I will be leading is a frontal assault... and quite possibly just a distraction for Milno's team. They're... basically black ops, I would say."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17294 on: September 09, 2013, 11:43:06 pm »

As the assembled team jabbers amongst themselves about god know what, a synthflesh man wanders in and sits down on the center holoprojector.

>Howdy.

Everyone turns to look at him.

>Yes, yes, I am naked. And it IS glorious. That aside, lets get down to business, shall we?

>So we're coming in to Hephestaus, under the pretense of our normal resupply run. Once we hit their atmosphere the ship is gonna go weightless for a while; the gravity generators are gonna keep us like that so the planet's gravity doesn't break us apart. Eventually we'll land in a docking bay near the top of the main governmental structure and begin unloading while they pump us full of fuel. This is when the first phase of this little plan will begin.

Milno, aided by two of his team, will be disguised as crewmen. They will infiltrate the structure, move through the maintenance areas and disable a particularly vulnerable junction box. The thing basically contains either the power or communication lines for their entire communication and defense grid, at least for that particular building.

Milno already knows the layout, though this time you'll be manually disabling the box by disconnecting it rather then just blowing it up. We're gonna want to use this building later, after all. You will still be given a bomb though, set to a frequency I can detonate it on, should the need to permanently disable that junction arise.

Joker team will be lightly armed and unarmored, so avoiding confrontation is essential. You'll be given a microwelding system you can use to seal up the doors behind you once you reach the junction. No one really knows about this particular flaw in the building's design -I'm the one that designed it, after all- so no one should be coming for you, but I'm sure a bit of extra security would be appreciated.

Once the system has been sabotaged, Joker team will remain there, guarding it to make sure no one happens upon it and fixes it. So, Milno, choose your two buddies, hopefully at least one of which is technically minded, and report to the Armory master for your load out.

Now, Jim and Miyamoto, once Joker team has disabled most of the structure's system, it's going to be up to you to take two specific points: The main control room and the ARES array. Now, this structure is far too large to go about taking every floor one at a time, so this is basically going to be a mad dash up to these points, subduing any resistance you find along the way. You can chose who goes which way, but I suggest you break up into two groups so we can get this done quickly.

The Main control room is luckily only a few floors up from where you'll be unloading across the gangway, so reaching it shouldn't be much of a problem, and once you're there you can deactivate any of the base's remaining defenses and set up a false signal broadcast.

The ARES array is unfortunately much farther down, actually in the subterranean section of the base so you're gonna need to get hold of an elevator and ride down, or take the stairs if you're really desperate. I'd recommend getting to it fast, otherwise they might be able to lock them down. Once there, though, you should be able to plug your suit into the ARES system, which will let me get in and take control of the entire planet, basically. Really, hephestaus is almost entirely automated, the planet's population is a few thousand permanent residents and a few hundred UWM soldiers. Guess they never thought anyone could get past that massive anti-ship laser battery they have. Wonder who would have assured them about that eh?

Anyways, thats what the two main teams will be doing. The rest of you are going to file out onto the gangways and keep guard over the exterior of the ship. I don't want some smart ass UWM soldier sneaking a megaton bomb onto our hull when they realize the base is about to fall and they have nothing to lose. You guys should have a pretty easy job, just make sure to keep your eyes peeled. The ship can be repaired, but you'd all be mulched by a blast like that. Wouldn't be great.

Any questions so far? That aren't about money.

Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 2101