_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732137 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #18000 on: September 17, 2013, 11:23:31 pm »

Go and hide in the Rec Room, perhaps behind the VR pods. Bring May.
BOWCHICABOWWOW
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18001 on: September 17, 2013, 11:24:54 pm »

(Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18002 on: September 17, 2013, 11:52:17 pm »

"C'mon, pills! Get out of there!"

Dance on over to the rec room, await emergence of pill.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18003 on: September 17, 2013, 11:53:20 pm »

"C'mon, pills! Get out of there!"

Dance on over to the rec room, await emergence of pill.
Move over to rec room while melting metal blobs off my hands.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18004 on: September 18, 2013, 12:01:49 am »

((Now offering bet, will there be more casulties due to enemy action or friendly fire?))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18005 on: September 18, 2013, 12:07:32 am »

Prototype? What prototype? Who's Victor?

Unless you're talking about uranium-tipped rounds, I don't think using thermo-nuclear rounds is something we're up for. We kind of need to not destroy the gangway...

(( Mostly RP here, as Skylar hasn't met Victor. Isn't he the one that went bug man into the vents? Though I legitimately do not know which prototype you're talking about. There's just too damn many of them ))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:10:33 am by Kriellya »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18006 on: September 18, 2013, 12:08:38 am »

((I think that may be the weapon formally used by Charles... and the caliber is far too low for thermo-nuclear rounds to be remotely practical...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18007 on: September 18, 2013, 12:12:36 am »

((I think that may be the weapon formally used by Charles... and the caliber is far too low for thermo-nuclear rounds to be remotely practical...))

(( The gun emplacement you had on the last mission? Hmm, you still have that or did you vaporize all it's ammo in the trying to talk down the mutant wars? :P ))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18008 on: September 18, 2013, 12:13:35 am »

((All ammo is destroyed. The weapon likely is as well. The designer of it, Victor, left the schematics in the armory and VR... we could make more, but well, if it gets hit by a stray bullet...))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18009 on: September 18, 2013, 12:16:17 am »

(( eh, same is true of the gunner bot, though judging by the one incident that occurred with a gunner bot, it's stats are pretty good when it comes to the war department, which I don't think can be said of the turret, sadly. at least not yet

Still, if the gun is still intact, I could get behind getting it more ammo instead of buying a gunner bot))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18010 on: September 18, 2013, 12:18:33 am »

((I doubt it's intact. I prefer the gunnerbot idea anyway, since it uses gauss rounds which are far better for this case than ballistic or chemical rounds.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18011 on: September 18, 2013, 12:23:27 am »

"What are you sorry for, Miss Feyri?"
Feyri ruffled Grate's hair as she stood alongside the others after the call was sounded--and after their moment together.
"Personal things, Grate. I should've told you this earlier." But it isn't too late.
Now! Now! Now!

"I mean, I am sorry. I am sorry for thinking that you couldn't handle it."

She looked directly at Grate and abandoned her breach and attack stance, leaning on her rifle.
"Everyone else is scurrying off, leaving you and me and Lyra and probably a few others at the hangar doors. I had committed the most basic failure a leader can commit, and I am shamed by it. I've underestimated my teammates use, and-well, ok, not totally underestimated, but that was the initial thought behind the intent. So..I looked over you two, and was all protective-y. I had thought of giving a speech about the horrors of war and all, as well as the fact that wars only look glamorous on the storyboard or in history class. But not in reality.

"I had hated Steve for what he had done, deep down in the only place where I am 'safe'-in my thoughts of why they were sending children and innocents (yeah, I checked the reason on why you were sent here..sorry)-until I realized that it was his job to watch over us too, no matter how jaded he got. So cue me going into a ponderous mood back on the mission, questioning on why and how we were going to accomplish this, and how to deal with all fronts. It is an easy thing to be a leader, but it isn't easy leading well.

"So cue my own worries plopping up and creating a huge landslide when they shouldn't have. All until that incident. So to cut it short, I am sorry for doubting you and Lyra--both of you deserved far more than that, and I can quite understand now why Steve has such and such an attitude. I should've put more faith on you two.

"...Now you know why I don't want to be a leader, but will take up the mantle only if none other shall. I-I can't do these things right. Hah.
"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18012 on: September 18, 2013, 12:25:36 am »

((All ammo is destroyed. The weapon likely is as well. The designer of it, Victor, left the schematics in the armory and VR... we could make more, but well, if it gets hit by a stray bullet...))
((Yeah, magazines that explode on command only sound like a good idea on paper. In practice, for something you have to hold right in front of you to shoot...))

"Well, I guess this is it. Let's get this revolution started."

Anton unslings the Gauss Rifle, swaps the magazine for a full one, and goes to stand ready at the back of the group waiting for the attack order.

Or, well, the defend order. Either or.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18013 on: September 18, 2013, 12:26:41 am »

((Yeah, it can't be detonated when using conventional rounds. ClF3 rounds are exclusively for turret use.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18014 on: September 18, 2013, 12:49:02 am »

((PW gave you a new one empiricist, at least I think so))
"Oh you didn't meet him... nevermind, the thermonuclear rounds I can see the problem there now, look I just would prefer actually getting paid for this considering the MDP & gunner bot together are frivoulous"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 ... 2101