_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686225 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #18045 on: September 18, 2013, 06:00:55 pm »

((You should be able to see the manipulator on her arm, just saying))

I am serious here, that's my crime. The government on Atlantis II is a bit totalitarian
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18046 on: September 18, 2013, 06:06:31 pm »

((Pan is not the most observant man. Also, amp manipulator, patayto patahto. 'tis all space magicks))

"Oh" He sort of squirms in his seat for a moment

"Well shit, turns out she is nice. Better fess up, chump"

"That's, unfortunate for you. At least you're good person, you'll be able to make a new life for yourself after our little revolution succeeds. Unlike some of us who have done worse things. likestabbingahobo.SOOOOooo, you got a lot of experience with amps?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18047 on: September 18, 2013, 06:09:51 pm »

A fair amount, though none for use in combat, we used a combination of gravity, vector and mircowave manipulators to keep the city floating
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18048 on: September 18, 2013, 06:14:42 pm »

"A floating...city. I see."

"You think she's gone mad?"
"No more than you, chump"

"You miss living in the floating city? I mean, this place isn't exacly sugar and rainbows. there's free grub and booze in the rec room though, if you didn't know, so that's something. The booze goes well with the mandatory suicide missions"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18049 on: September 18, 2013, 06:18:41 pm »

Denzel shakes off the stasis plague.

"Well, at least you have some experience. I had no combat experience before I came here, and only minimal weapons training."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:20:13 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18050 on: September 18, 2013, 06:20:37 pm »

Pancaek nods, glad that Denzel's back in the world of the living

"I didn't have any experience either. I just had them stick an amp in my brain and went on a missions straight away." He stops for just a beat "I am not a clever man"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18051 on: September 18, 2013, 06:23:41 pm »

Pancaek nods, glad that Denzel's back in the world of the living

"I didn't have any experience either. I just had them stick an amp in my brain and went on a missions straight away." He stops for just a beat "I am not a clever man"
"And I tried to take down a giant electrified robot with a hand laser. Turns out they work better on soft targets than armored robots.

... Yeah, that's why I'm a robot. I died about 2 minutes into my first mission."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:25:18 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18052 on: September 18, 2013, 06:28:20 pm »

"Yeah, I got my ribs cracked by a big piece of debris after we angered a giant hunter bot on my first mission. Then bishop left me for dead, but I got better by using one of those Timmy tears. I'm still kinda fuzzy on how that actually worked, but eh"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18053 on: September 18, 2013, 06:31:59 pm »

"Yeah, I got my ribs cracked by a big piece of debris after we angered a giant hunter bot on my first mission. Then bishop left me for dead, but I got better by using one of those Timmy tears. I'm still kinda fuzzy on how that actually worked, but eh"
"Timmy... Yeah, there's a reason I'm not going for one of those 'tears'"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18054 on: September 18, 2013, 06:40:11 pm »

Oh, I think I did not clarify, Atlantis II is a water planet, the cities are built to float upon the surface, they are made of light materials, while we make them even lighter with gravity manipulators, meanwhile we make the water colder to make it denser, and we makie it heavier with gravity manipulators, the vector manipulators are to provide extra push.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18055 on: September 18, 2013, 06:45:58 pm »

"yeah, I suppose that makes more sense than what I was thinking. On an unrelated note, if anyone here tries to give you something metal, roughly tear shaped and engraved with strange symbols, don't take it. In fact, if anyone tries to give you something for free, it's probably a trap. Though I suppose you can trust Jim, he's a pretty cool guy. He's the big synthflesh guy with four arms, can't really miss him."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18056 on: September 18, 2013, 07:08:32 pm »

"Bishop's pretty good about not giving about traps too. But yeah, just keep an eye out for stuff that's out of the ordinary. especially from that Nyars guy."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18057 on: September 18, 2013, 07:10:09 pm »

I already talked to him, he is a nice man, and, uh, thanks for the advice.

((Wewt for quoting myself for my speech pattern, silver is a nonstandard colour and black is a nonstandard glow, I really need to save them in a text file, would save me a fair bit of writing))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18058 on: September 18, 2013, 07:13:09 pm »

I'd appreciate it if people periodically threw me ideas for things to draw. Sometimes I'm bored out of my mind and failing horribly at conventional entertainment, so I might draw something. ^_^))
((Could you stick "Grate and Lyra hugging robo-Feyri" into the queue somewhere?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18059 on: September 18, 2013, 07:18:00 pm »

(I would recommend downloading AutoHotkey, wolfchild. It's pretty useful. ^^^ I've recommended it in other threads, but I'll do it again. This is Jim's text color:

Code: [Select]
[color=#0099CC][/color]
This is a line in my primary AHK file:

!c::Send [color={#}0099CC][/color]
What that means is, if I press Alt (the ! above) and the C key at the same time, it prints the color code for me. All I have to do then is type whatever I want in it. It saves a lot of time and I don't have to remember what it is. :P For you, it would just be

[glow=black,2,300][color=silver]""[/color][/glow]
And there you go. ^^^)[/code]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 ... 2101