_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1214 1215 [1216] 1217 1218 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5734145 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18225 on: September 20, 2013, 04:43:39 pm »

Stacy looks over at the remains of Lyra.

"Now, I'm not in the business of expressing undue emotion, but whoa, that shit's crazy! What was that just now? I mean, it looked cool, but damn, I wouldn't want to be standing next to that. Speaking of, you okay, Feyri? That was insane right there, you know."

See if Feyri appears to be okay and not, say, spurting blood and organs wildly over the gangway as one might expect.

"I say, Feyri's a robot! Cool! Erm... maybe someone should clean the bits up, though. I can do it, yes?"

Since I have little better to do, clean the bits of Lyra off the gangway, take her head and other solid bits and dance over to the infirmary, hand her over to medical staff if possible.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18226 on: September 20, 2013, 04:46:24 pm »

((This reminds me of Timmy and his cube, on the robot mission. Only he got permadeaded and banished to the eternal nothing, so it's not really the same.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18227 on: September 20, 2013, 04:49:48 pm »

((Moral of the event: Alien artifacts and derived weapons. Stay the fnck away from them.

Also.

Feyri: impaled through the back by a spear of super-ice.
Lyra: impaled through the back by a spear of super-sand.

Should our remaining living female members be mindful of turning their backs to spears of super-fire (lasers) and super-wind (shockwaves)? ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18228 on: September 20, 2013, 04:55:08 pm »

((PW: the sandbag is controlled by typeing on a device, similar to a manipulator? not through motions/gestures? I'm not complaining, I just thought it was...
well, less prone to exploding.))

((I just did the math, the odds of me rolling that horribly bad were less than 1%. 0.4% for the three 1's in a row, and it gets even lower once you toss in the failed 1/3 and 2/3))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18229 on: September 20, 2013, 04:57:57 pm »

((Moral of the event: Alien artifacts and derived weapons. Stay the fnck away from them.

Also.

Should our remaining living female members be mindful of turning their backs to spears of super-fire (lasers) and super-wind (shockwaves)? ))
((Simus got her chest vaporized by Jim and Faith had her chest bursted by sharkmist.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18230 on: September 20, 2013, 05:10:34 pm »

Also.

((Simus got her chest vaporized by Jim and Faith had her chest bursted by sharkmist.))

I can just see the headline of the next issue of HMRC monthly:

WOMEN OF THE HMRC: BEWARE UNEXPECTED PENETRATION!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18231 on: September 20, 2013, 05:16:46 pm »

Charles retreats back to Feyri and Grate before attempting to confuse the sods. He scouts out a stealthy path and rigs his ClF3 magazine for detonation.

"...What happened to her?" Charles is left speechless by the brutality in which Lyra was killed. A strange metallic screech emits out of him, instinctively sobbing but incapable of doing to due to his mechanical form. The mournful cacophony eventually ends, fading into grim silence.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 03:11:57 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18232 on: September 20, 2013, 05:19:36 pm »

Also.

I can just see the headline of the next issue of HMRC monthly:

WOMEN OF THE HMRC: BEWARE UNEXPECTED PENETRATION!
((From behind, no less.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18233 on: September 20, 2013, 05:21:48 pm »

(( Wasn't really after more eyes, so much as 'pre-placed laser turrets', but alright, I'll let that stand :P ))

... what was that? That sounded like an amp misfire.
Skylar glances around his crate to take a look.
That's a lot of red sand...

Set two drones to defend me, then run over to check on and bandage up Feyri

If she's been adequately handled and the sods the assault team is dealing with are clear, go help the civilians near the assault team.

If the civies have been cared for / there is still a threat near them, bring Lyra (all of Lyra) back to the ship, using one of the cargo lifts if there's an empty one nearby.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 02:56:26 am by Kriellya »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18234 on: September 20, 2013, 05:23:55 pm »

Heh. Good on ya, little one. Now you aren't hideous.

That being said, eat the spoon pill thing, then melt more metal off my hands. Try to keep around 1/2 a pound on each.
If Lyra's blood is near any hostiles, freeze it. If not, heat it until it boils away.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:10:59 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18235 on: September 20, 2013, 05:25:24 pm »

"...What happened to her?" Charles is left speechless by the brutality in which Lyra was killed. A strange metallic screech emits out of him, instinctively sobbing but incapable of doing to due to his mechanical form. The mournful cacophony eventually ends, fading into grim silence.

"Space magic, man! It kills everyone! Everyone! Only use space magic under careful supervision, people. Clear individual uses of space magic with your local zoning commission, personal notary and immediate family if possible."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18236 on: September 20, 2013, 05:26:17 pm »

(Hey, now. Jim got his own chest destroyed by Ivan and his remains were used as a surfboard by Feyri. There's no inequality here. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18237 on: September 20, 2013, 05:32:21 pm »

(Hey, now. Jim got his own chest destroyed by Ivan and his remains were used as a surfboard by Feyri. There's no inequality here. :P)
((There still is. None of the female corpses have been used as a surfboard yet. :P))

"How? I thought... dammit... why's there red sand? ...Oh."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18238 on: September 20, 2013, 05:32:54 pm »

Hmm, well, that didn't work.  At least it didn't not work as horribly as some.
Walk the drone across the gangway, behind the assault team.
Realize I have more time than drones, and take it slow.
((dynamic bonus if possible, please.))

That should be less likely to be fail-deadly.

Anyway, exploding dwarf.  What is this, IVAN?

((which, given the name, this is indeed IVAN..  Which makes me want to write an IVAN-themed RTD.))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:10:41 am by Devastator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18239 on: September 20, 2013, 05:38:33 pm »

((There still is. None of the female corpses have been used as a surfboard yet. :P))
(Would slipping on Lyra's remains like they were a banana peel count? :P) No offense intended, Lenglon. It's all in fun.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1214 1215 [1216] 1217 1218 ... 2101