_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5734146 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18240 on: September 20, 2013, 05:41:12 pm »

(Hey, now. Jim got his own chest destroyed by Ivan and his remains were used as a surfboard by Feyri. There's no inequality here. :P)
((There still is. None of the female corpses have been used as a surfboard yet. :P))
(Would slipping on Lyra's remains like they were a banana peel count? :P) No offense intended, Lenglon. It's all in fun.
((Affirmative action has never been so macabre. :P As expected of the HMRC...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18241 on: September 20, 2013, 05:44:37 pm »

(Hey, now. Jim got his own chest destroyed by Ivan and his remains were used as a surfboard by Feyri. There's no inequality here. :P)
((There still is. None of the female corpses have been used as a surfboard yet. :P))
(Would slipping on Lyra's remains like they were a banana peel count? :P) No offense intended, Lenglon. It's all in fun.
(( Please don't encourage PW to make me roll to not use Lyra's pile of giblets as a surfboard XD ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18242 on: September 20, 2013, 05:47:09 pm »

(( Please don't encourage PW to make me roll to not use Lyra's pile of giblets as a surfboard XD ))
(Afraid I can't NOT let you do that, Kriellya. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18243 on: September 20, 2013, 05:49:38 pm »

(Afraid I can't NOT let you do that, Kriellya. :P)
((The smiley chain demands it. :P You WILL give in...))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18244 on: September 20, 2013, 05:52:55 pm »

((I thought the sand in the sandbags was black. EDIT: Oh, wait, blood. Painted red by blood. Duh.

Also, I DO NOT encourage you to use the gibs as lubricant to reduce the friction of the floor to make it easier to move her body.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:06:50 pm by Parisbre56 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18245 on: September 20, 2013, 05:55:52 pm »

((...just how much blood is there?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18246 on: September 20, 2013, 05:58:12 pm »

Charles starts convulsing, strings of text invading his vision... what was with that text? Was it black? Or was it white? He couldn't seem to tell... smiley faces flooded his vision whilst the text tried to ensnare him, urging him to ride Lyra's corpse... grasping blindly at the area around him for support, he new falls over, flailing slightly in his panic.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18247 on: September 20, 2013, 06:05:56 pm »

((...just how much blood is there?))

((Considering it sounds like most of her upper torso got turned to hamburger meat, I'd say about...

5-6, maybe 7% of her body weight of fluid that's about the same density as water?

That is to say, she's probably lost most of the blood in her body.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18248 on: September 20, 2013, 06:07:03 pm »

((I know what I'm doing.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18249 on: September 20, 2013, 06:41:05 pm »

Actually, if I were to take a (probably fairly high) estimate of Lyra and put her at 90 kilograms, then there'd probably be about 6 liters of blood mixing with the sand right about now, if we assume nearly the full 7% (which is a good assumption, major components of the cardiovascular system have been pulped.)))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18250 on: September 20, 2013, 06:47:28 pm »

Actually, if I were to take a (probably fairly high) estimate of Lyra and put her at 90 kilograms, then there'd probably be about 6 liters of blood mixing with the sand right about now, if we assume nearly the full 7% (which is a good assumption, major components of the cardiovascular system have been pulped.)))
((Her character sheet says 100lb (45 kilograms). So something like 3 liters (0.8 galons), maybe more if you add other bodily fluids?

On the plus side if she opts for a robot body instead of becoming a terminator, they can make her taller and heavier.

EDIT: Or maybe she can become an actual terminator. Keep only her skin, head, maybe some other important bits and replace the rest with metal and synthorgans.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:52:02 pm by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18251 on: September 20, 2013, 07:15:08 pm »

(That's what Feyri did for awhile, so it should work.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18252 on: September 20, 2013, 07:17:06 pm »

((Her character sheet says 100lb (45 kilograms). So something like 3 liters (0.8 galons), maybe more if you add other bodily fluids?))

((Oh my, I way overestimated (didn't know it was in her sheet, though), to the point of 'that's not really possible at her size'.

Even still, 3 liters of blood? That's a LOT of blood.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18253 on: September 20, 2013, 07:25:33 pm »

((Well great, the place has turned into a genuine gurofiction.
At least Baldwin is cleaning it up.))

Alright, follow the original plan and place the bomb against the (until recently) sod-guarded door on the far side of the gangway.
((It's only a 1/8, it shouldn't damage the cage from that far away right?))

Edited out of shame.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:48:02 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18254 on: September 20, 2013, 07:46:48 pm »

Theodore noticed that someone had managed to kill herself.  He stayed behind his cover in a bit of shock.  What kind of place was this were ladies got killed before the fight truly started.
Stay behind cover away from other people, and pay silent respects to the newly dead team member.
((The funny thing is that I moved away from other people so area of effect attacks would be less deadly.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:28:24 pm by Alarith »
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!
Pages: 1 ... 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 ... 2101