_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732555 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18885 on: October 01, 2013, 03:27:19 pm »

Sounds like a team that might need medical support... If none of the other medics are willing to risk their lives on that, I'll go. I'll even leave some of the drones for the ship team to use.

Tentatively volunteer. Recollect all the drones back to their base station for recharging

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18886 on: October 01, 2013, 03:27:42 pm »

"I wish to go, Steve! Put me in there, eh?"

Volunteer to go hangar-checking. Also, sell MKII suit, see how much I get for it. Don't need MKII suits if I've got a metal body! check how many tokens I could possibly obtain from turning in my MKII suit.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 09:11:39 am by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18887 on: October 01, 2013, 03:31:47 pm »

Reattach fingers, go on search.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18888 on: October 01, 2013, 03:34:57 pm »

"I shall go as well. Is it possible to take my APC?"

join search. Take APC of possible.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #18889 on: October 01, 2013, 03:51:07 pm »

"Missing a whole hangar? I really don't want to see what they could have cooked up in there, but it's important nonetheless. There's a good number of volunteers already, and we need some people guarding the gangway still."

Get into some better cover if possible. Guard the gangway as before.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18890 on: October 01, 2013, 03:59:11 pm »

"Hrmm. I'll go searching too. In any case, I can always void back if needed. Love this suit. So many scouting possibilities.

Hand the detonators to the eight currently deployed claymores(those did get bought and deployed right), and keep the two for the two claymores I kept in my pockets. Estimate the length between the wall I'm at, and the building. Voidwalk to where I think the door is. Estimate the difference in distance. Go on search. Pick up Crazy knife from Xan, and slip it into a pocket.

((Hey Xan, I have some ideas for that knife. Would you be opposed to giving it up?))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:17:09 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18891 on: October 01, 2013, 04:01:57 pm »

Ready
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18892 on: October 01, 2013, 04:06:59 pm »

Charles continues patiently surveying using his turret (AKA activate dynamic) and continues preparing his speech.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18893 on: October 01, 2013, 04:09:34 pm »

((I just had an odd thought, what happens if you use the crazy-knife on mesk?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18894 on: October 01, 2013, 04:42:37 pm »

"I'd go, but I'm not officially on the defence team. Have fun and say hi to the highly-trained UWM spooks for me."

"Didn't the UWM have synthflesh assassins?"
"I heard they employed aliens"
"really?"

If allowed to go, volunteer. Otherwise, Stay in cover, scan area, sod headspins, the usual.

((Who had that laser pyramid that used exo again? I might be interested to buy it. ))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:45:55 pm by Pancaek »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18895 on: October 01, 2013, 04:48:15 pm »

((Who had that laser pyramid that used exo again? I might be interested to buy it. ))
((mesk))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18896 on: October 01, 2013, 04:52:56 pm »

I mentally shrug and pawn off the sandbag-construct. Upon which I'll ask the AM on Lyra's status-if I receive how she's been, and what she plans for the Doktor, then let said refund go to ensuring she gets what she needs.

...And if all that's trivial enough to be done, then..erm, inquire on the AM on what she suggests could be of aid against the latest UWM anti-infantry technology, or anti-technology devices.

Attention. I've been looking over the recent data I can find for things like ship arrivals, repairs, refittings, modifications to the base and so on. Something rather odd has caught my eye. Or should I say a lack of something. Things have been disappearing off manifests, and some numbers don't match up. An entire docking bay has gone missing in the last few months. If I had to guess, I'd say this is the work of UWM spooks, though what they were or are doing here and who they are I can't say. If there are a few people on the defense team willing to go take a look into this "Missing hanger" we might be able to learn more. 
"Good luck everyone. I'll be back here when you'll mostly all be going out."

She had a feeling that she won't be disappointed at their eager attitude.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18897 on: October 01, 2013, 04:58:51 pm »

As much as STEPHEN HAWKING would like to go and get some actual fucking action, he's REALLY underleveled for this.
Also THE ENTIRE CREW ninja'd him. "Bastards, I INVENTED ninjas."
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18898 on: October 01, 2013, 05:00:44 pm »

Go see if Armory Master has Revolver Ammo.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18899 on: October 01, 2013, 07:18:52 pm »

"I guess camo will be handy for me...."
volunteer to go to this missing hangar
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 2101