_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5685856 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18915 on: October 01, 2013, 10:20:19 pm »

I haven't been. The self mutilation only started recently, until then I was looking for other people to cut. Anyhow, here ya go. The cuts don't inflict pain and don't bleed, so keep that in mind.
Xan hands the knife over to Morul for borrowing for the mission.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18916 on: October 01, 2013, 10:26:29 pm »

Well, window is supressed.

I'll stay here, but ask Steve if the docking bay can be reached from outside

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18917 on: October 01, 2013, 11:17:50 pm »

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:53:14 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18918 on: October 02, 2013, 12:23:20 am »

MKII suit
((May I borrow it? I'm still on Mk1.))

((Well, I do kind of need the money, so I'll ask you this - how many tokens you've got? If it's one or two, I could sell you the MKII for two easy payments totaling up to 4 tokens, one now and one after the mission.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18919 on: October 02, 2013, 02:08:39 am »

Attention. I've been looking over the recent data I can find for things like ship arrivals, repairs, refittings, modifications to the base and so on. Something rather odd has caught my eye. Or should I say a lack of something. Things have been disappearing off manifests, and some numbers don't match up. An entire docking bay has gone missing in the last few months. If I had to guess, I'd say this is the work of UWM spooks, though what they were or are doing here and who they are I can't say. If there are a few people on the defense team willing to go take a look into this "Missing hanger" we might be able to learn more. 
Anton raises an eyebrow at the announcement, for all the good it does behind the faceplate, but is otherwise unsurprised.

"Well what do you know, a whole planet can actually have large enough cracks for something to slip through them. Steve, as I recall you were fairly positive that the UWM couldn't hide a platoon of tanks around here that you wouldn't notice. You know, the possibility of a hidden squadron of gunships, or a whole another spaceship, now seems rather more concerning."

He looks around as people volunteer to go on the search, and briefly considers the options.

"You know, I think I'd rather stay here. Too many people leaving, not enough people to defend this place - and now we know that they'll be mounting a counter-attack. With that hangar bay? I wouldn't want to return here only to find this bridge bombed into oblivion."

Privately, though, he contacts Steve with a different message.
Quote from: text message to Steve
  Really though, how likely is it that we could be facing aerial assault here? Does the Sword have close-range defense systems? And... could we outfit a shuttle with some heavy weapons for such purposes?

Send message to Steve, stay and defend the gangway. Try to tap into the video feeds of the various cameras and drones floating about via the datapad, and keep a lookout for any movement in the windows.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18920 on: October 02, 2013, 05:31:22 am »

STEPHEN HAWKING continues twiddling his thumbs while calculating various crate launch vectors.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18921 on: October 02, 2013, 05:44:02 am »

((Putting this question here since it's information that will be more useful to people in this thread.))
Attention. I've been looking over the recent data I can find for things like ship arrivals, repairs, refittings, modifications to the base and so on. Something rather odd has caught my eye. Or should I say a lack of something. Things have been disappearing off manifests, and some numbers don't match up. An entire docking bay has gone missing in the last few months. If I had to guess, I'd say this is the work of UWM spooks, though what they were or are doing here and who they are I can't say. If there are a few people on the defense team willing to go take a look into this "Missing hanger" we might be able to learn more. 
Ask Steve: "Errm, that sounds bad. What kind of things have gone missing? Other than a hangar. It might give the investigation team some clues about what they're up against. And what kind of hangar? How big is it? Sword big? Or for ships like the one from my first mission?" said Flint as he scanned the hallway for danger. "It could give us an idea about how many of them there are. Even if they've made modifications after the hangar 'disappeared'."

Flint turned to his teammates. "Now I'm kind of worried about the other teams. Let's hope we can finish our work down here quickly so that we can send some of us up there to help them."

((Don't worry. You'll have plenty of sods to murderize. Hell, if I can, I'll just voidwalk right past any guards. Save some ammo.))
((I'm thinking, T has a nuke, you can voidwalk past them... If they're too much for you, you can just voidwalk to the center of the hangar, set up the bomb and explode them.))

EDIT:((Separated the PSDF team in my notes into people investigating and people staying back based on who volunteered.))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:40:22 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18922 on: October 02, 2013, 07:59:49 am »

Privately, though, he contacts Steve with a different message.
Quote from: text message to Steve
  Really though, how likely is it that we could be facing aerial assault here? Does the Sword have close-range defense systems? And... could we outfit a shuttle with some heavy weapons for such purposes?
((Aha! Something for Grate to do! ...That he doesn't even know about...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18923 on: October 02, 2013, 08:44:51 am »

((Also, suggestion for the name(s) of the Defense Team. With the Sword itself being the "Deck", the HMRC is the "hand". With there being three "groups" within the defense team - the inactive defenders, the active defenders, and the active investigators, I think it's fitting to name them after the cards dealt in a Texas Hold'em hand. Flop, Turn, River.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18924 on: October 02, 2013, 11:08:18 am »

((I learned it Flop, Street and River.
But that's a way better idea than just calling us 'the numbers'.))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:10:18 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18925 on: October 02, 2013, 11:12:58 am »

((I've had an idea with Spinal buying stealth paint: What would happen if one were to take a canister of that stuff and attach a small bit of explosive, use it like a grenade? That would probably work as an effective psychological weapon.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18926 on: October 02, 2013, 11:18:37 am »

((I've had an idea with Spinal buying stealth paint: What would happen if one were to take a canister of that stuff and attach a small bit of explosive, use it like a grenade? That would probably work as an effective psychological weapon.))
((Up until they realise that they are not in fact missing the front half of their body and can sneak into the ladies locker rooms.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18927 on: October 02, 2013, 11:21:17 am »

((Are we talking about invisible grenades or invisibility grenades?))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18928 on: October 02, 2013, 11:22:05 am »

((Are we talking about invisible grenades or invisibility grenades?))

((The latter, though we could do both.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18929 on: October 02, 2013, 11:22:58 am »

((Perhaps even by using the latter. Who needs safety when you have grenades?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 2101