_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1279 1280 [1281] 1282 1283 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5730863 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19200 on: October 07, 2013, 04:48:31 pm »

((Send a message to Simus and ask her to borrow her phase armor.
Enter voidspace.
Activate phase armor.
If the combination doesn't cause them to explode or throw you into another dimension, enter normalspace.
Enjoy being a dimensional jumping ghost.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19201 on: October 07, 2013, 04:56:09 pm »

((Phase suit works in will. Not exactly my strongest stat. I had thought of that before, and as long as I could get my will up to a decent level, I would totally do it. But again, if I get mind controlled, do you really want a dimension hopping ghost after you? It's bad enough that I can bypass any defence just by waltzing on by in the void, but if I don't have to worry about telefragging, I become the ultimate scout. Though, if I could get a perfect will decomp......))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19202 on: October 07, 2013, 05:36:11 pm »

((Actually, you would be a perfect candidate for mind control. Popping to voidspace the moment you feel someone messing with your mind would cut the link, allowing you to return to normal. Same thing with training your teammates to periodically push your big red button.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19203 on: October 07, 2013, 07:20:36 pm »

((Which would also be a good judge of whether or not I'm me. Button doesn't work? Kill the bastard! I am so loving this suit by the way. Gonna start a Ghostbuster squad, or anti-spook spooks. We haunt spies. High will, mobility and stealth.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19204 on: October 07, 2013, 07:46:18 pm »

Thomas calms down, before beginning to watch and wait. If he starts to have distressing urges to murder his "friends", he immediatly puts himself onto time out. If not, he watches out for the other enemies.

Quote from: Thomas to Steve
What sort of tech do they have? Is it stealth like mine, or do they go completely invisible, or what?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19205 on: October 07, 2013, 07:47:07 pm »

Yawn slowly, then snuggle up against Astra and lightly doze, keeping an ear out for trouble but mostly resting and enjoying being petted.
EDIT: much as I like petting, action edited because of later message.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:41:37 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19206 on: October 07, 2013, 07:52:34 pm »

((Rotation of the planet? I tried basic things before we landed, but as the current situation had no immediate danger of a sudden nuclear sunrise, I took it slowly, but now that shit has gotten real, I ramped up the experiments so I could get to ghostbusting. My phasic abilities are quite useful, but currently limited due to guesswork and a pronounced allergy to occupying the same space as other objects/people. So my main tactic of being able to completely disappear and reappear in other locations undetected is currently facing critical flaws.))
((The deciding factor in how much you are off target seems to be the time you spend in voidspace, not the distance. So it's likely that the motion of the planet in relation to the star, or subtle shifts in whatever can be influencing the transition (gravity of the planet's moon for instance) - something like that happens over time, and the more time you spend going from A to B, the more you are off target. I don't know what would happen if you used it for some time when the ship is moving at a high speed.

You could test the hypothesis by entering voidspace, then just stand in place for several minutes, and return - see if you end up off target.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19207 on: October 07, 2013, 07:55:55 pm »

((I wonder what would've happened if we hadn't taken that flare out so professionally.))

-Away Team-

Quote from:  T. Teal to Away Team + Steve
The group of survivors is clean of UE's and any explosives or other threats. I'll leave figuring why they're there to the smarter people. Cut them loose?

Regardless, the UWM wants to use them against us, so they're probably safe there until further notice.
Hang at the back of the group with my two amigos as we move towards the hangar
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 07:59:51 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19208 on: October 07, 2013, 08:15:58 pm »

(( I think it is dangerous to assume that the flare has been dealt with. Given how lax most of the defense team has been, it could be that they're just lining sniper rounds on every single one of them! What a cheery thought. :P ))

Heh. Steve disapproves of your murderous tendencies, Xan... Well, you can execute them just as easily when an executor is controlling them directly.

Keep moving towards the hanger. Continue scouting and expecting the worst from the drones. Keep a close watch on the drone watching the men and our exit.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19209 on: October 07, 2013, 08:19:52 pm »

((Ahhhh. I see, so voidspace doesn't follow realspace. This can be worked around. I just need to see how much "drift" takes place over a certain time frame. Good, good. Slowly but surely starting to fill in some gaps. Some of this is going to be wrong, but with what pieces of the puzzle I have now, it takes a minimum of hammering to get them in. Also, what about the Fishman's helmet? The one with apparent mental insulation? Has he actually posted in a while?))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19210 on: October 07, 2013, 08:28:41 pm »

(( I think it is dangerous to assume that the flare has been dealt with. Given how lax most of the defense team has been, it could be that they're just lining sniper rounds on every single one of them! What a cheery thought. :P ))

((Were I participating in defense, it would definitely be dealt with. Flare pops out, grenade(s) go in.

Also, Voidspace is proving most interesting. And I could see application for it if you could find a way to force objects you bring in out of Voidspace, even just by tethering them to you by string. Like turning unwitting opponents into walking (nevermind, they wouldn't be walking for long) bombs.))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:38:07 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19211 on: October 07, 2013, 08:48:00 pm »

((...Given how lax most of the defense team has been...))
Yawn slowly, then snuggle up against Astra and lightly doze, keeping an ear out for trouble but mostly resting and enjoying being petted.
((I have no idea what you're talking about. 8)))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19212 on: October 07, 2013, 08:49:15 pm »

"Thomas, where do we goez?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19213 on: October 07, 2013, 09:15:18 pm »

((what the hell is going on, i gave up reading all this at about page 400-500 or so and its gone completly insane now))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19214 on: October 07, 2013, 09:22:47 pm »

((what the hell is going on, i gave up reading all this at about page 400-500 or so and its gone completly insane now))
in Parisibre's sig, click the link labeled revolution to get all the info you need for the current mission.
to look up who your teammates are, click the link in his sig labeled appearance.
Pages: 1 ... 1279 1280 [1281] 1282 1283 ... 2101