_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1280 1281 [1282] 1283 1284 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733924 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19215 on: October 07, 2013, 09:25:44 pm »

((what the hell is going on, i gave up reading all this at about page 400-500 or so and its gone completly insane now))

((That puts you right around... (good god the on-ship thread is about 200-300 pages longer than the original mission thread on default forum settings)

Midway through the Samsonite Abyss? That is, if you meant page 400-500 of the Mission thread. Yeah, the insanity doesn't stop after that. It never stops. Still I'd say you should keep soldiering on reading while you start playing. Get a bit more background on recent events, yeah?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19216 on: October 07, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »

((thanks, this got pretty big pretty quickly, my main memory was faith, oh faith, in fact the first mission was the one that really stood out to me, with useing a corpse as a slip and slide while destroying a gaint robot, and making a shortcut with the PYRAMID OF POWA! and the good old murduring an entire species in cold blood. also, i just want to find the point where piecewise makes the on ship thread so i can mother******* connect the two seperate areas))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:50:14 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19217 on: October 07, 2013, 09:56:37 pm »

-snip-
((I doubt that...he would probably have noticed that he was consistently moving in one direction, and of course the idea of somehow remaining more stationary in space is absurd.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19218 on: October 07, 2013, 10:15:55 pm »

((I love artifacts like my voidsuit. The sheer potential of it outweighs any lack of armor or direct offensive capabilities. Really, once I get the hang of how it works, with good rolls, I could become quite hard to kill. Although, if it's anything like the goggles, and has a usage limit before shadow beings come to steal your eyes and memories, I may be screwing myself over. Also, I wonder what the goggles would show me here.... I really want those back now...))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19219 on: October 07, 2013, 10:31:03 pm »

((Your characters seem to have a penchant for screwing themselves over with alien artifacts. Cog, the goggles guy, now Morul...))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19220 on: October 07, 2013, 10:48:43 pm »

((I believe I have collected the most alien artifacts from Nyars of any player. In Morul's possession, he has: Cog's Deathcube, Weirdvision goggles, Voidspace suit, and the Murderknife. And I want more. More alien artifacts. My preeeeeciousssesss....... Ahem. The thing is, the random nature of the artifacts is outweighed by the sheer variety of random junk you can get. For three tokens, my goggles allowed me to pinpoint weaknesses, trace the tragectory of a bullet before I fire it, and see beyond what any other vision could. For eight tokens, my Voidsuit can allow me to bypass any defensive position, escape otherwise fatal situations with minor injuries, and sever any outside attempts to track me. The Knife allows me to perform highly functional torture, by dissecting my victim AS THEY WATCH, in addition to being able to bypass lifelocks on equipment by cutting off the victims head, and grabbing their gear. Hell, I may be able to perform transplants of limbs with it, because pressing a severed limb back onto the stump reattached it, so why wouldn't it work for grabbing someone else's limbs and grafting them onto your stump. And the eight token deathcube, is well, the Deathcube! It appears to be a manipulator analogue that requires no rolls. So, four items, and I have an insanely diverse range of applications. The chance of death by artifact is large enough to be a bit of a damper though.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19221 on: October 07, 2013, 10:50:06 pm »

((While you only got the knife for one mission barring killing Xan, I see your point.))
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19222 on: October 07, 2013, 10:58:47 pm »

((Thanks for letting me borrow it by the way.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19223 on: October 07, 2013, 11:02:50 pm »

((No problem. Hopefully you don't lose any of your limbs in voidspace.))
Sig! Onol

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19224 on: October 07, 2013, 11:14:52 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:37:59 pm by Tiruin »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19225 on: October 07, 2013, 11:31:06 pm »

Quote from: Renen To Kitty Cat
Sorry, I will go for a hunt now. If you want to help me, I will accept your company.

Quote from: Renen To Doc
I will try to hunt for the Urban Executors and the Shadow Walker. Do you have any tips?

Send message, leave for the hunt. Enter bullet time and look around for a place where someone could be watching the spot with the tied civies from a safe distance.

((thanks, this got pretty big pretty quickly, my main memory was faith, oh faith, in fact the first mission was the one that really stood out to me, with useing a corpse as a slip and slide while destroying a gaint robot, and making a shortcut with the PYRAMID OF POWA! and the good old murduring an entire species in cold blood. also, i just want to find the point where piecewise makes the on ship thread so i can mother******* connect the two seperate areas))

((The on ship starts here:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.msg3221987#msg3221987))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:39:28 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19226 on: October 07, 2013, 11:42:28 pm »

((Mmm :/ Only problem with Piecewise's games here is that he forgets to link the pages wherein they shift - just click the title appended at the top of the post - so it'll be at least clearly formatted. But I get the feel that it's played like a real-time thing. Wherein only those who are currently reading at the stated time can catch the drifting thread >_>))

((The HMRC inmates remind me of a moderately-organized Chaos Undivided warband. Yes, they can be professional and effective - a few of them almost distressingly so - but a lot of the soldiers are still prone to breaking out into fits of hysterical laughter, slaughter and overall random and/or bizarre behavior.))
((Yeah, I literally have no idea how PW sees Feyri anymore with half of the depictions being OOC. <_<

I may be under great stress when I say this-excuse any offensiveness.))

((...Given how lax most of the defense team has been...))
Yawn slowly, then snuggle up against Astra and lightly doze, keeping an ear out for trouble but mostly resting and enjoying being petted.
((I have no idea what you're talking about. 8)))
((Pff come on we're patrolling! We just have no notice to read on about our patrol. :I))

Continue following Feyri. Be on the lookout for invisible murderers and stuff.
Feyri assumed her usual facade given the situation.

So what do you think, Grate? News of intangible people, and strange cloaks. What's your take on all this danger?
[Also on that note on that other thread? Yeah, I preferred a PM instead of a public post - that's how its easily fixed. Don't listed to your pride there. It has done a lot of damage before, more than you can recall right now.]

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19227 on: October 07, 2013, 11:44:16 pm »

((thanks a ton, It got confusing when i read way to far into one thread and then got confused when something weird happened))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19228 on: October 07, 2013, 11:45:22 pm »

Quote from: Renen To Kitty Cat
Sorry, I will go for a hunt now. If you want to help me, I will accept your company.
Send message, leave for the hunt. Enter bullet time and look around for a place where someone could be watching the spot with the tied civies from a safe distance.
Meow once, then hop down from my perch and accompany the Cyborg Swordsman wherever he is going. stay very alert to my surroundings, generally looking wherever the cyborg isn't, but staying within three feet of him at all times
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19229 on: October 07, 2013, 11:45:37 pm »

Continue following Feyri. Be on the lookout for invisible murderers and stuff.
Feyri assumed her usual facade given the situation.
So what do you think, Grate? News of intangible people, and strange cloaks. What's your take on all this danger?
"...I'm scared. What do I do if I get attacked?"

[Also on that note on that other thread? Yeah, I preferred a PM instead of a public post - that's how its easily fixed. Don't listed to your pride there. It has done a lot of damage before, more than you can recall right now.]
((Given that in this time zone it is almost tomorrow? Yes.
Anyways, need me to re-PM you my contextual analysis?))

((thanks a ton, It got confusing when i read way to far into one thread and then got confused when something weird happened))
((Um, you'll need to be more specific. It's probably easier to count times when there weren't any weird things happening...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1280 1281 [1282] 1283 1284 ... 2101