_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686977 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19350 on: October 10, 2013, 06:42:58 am »

Search for shooter using vision modes, while staying on the move.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19351 on: October 10, 2013, 07:18:54 am »

(It's like Magneto powers, basically. You can't fuck with the electromagnentic spectrum or shit.)
((Neat.
Magneto has used his powers to fly multiple times, and to throw boulders around at least once. So apparently, magnetic amps can mess with para- and diamagnetic stuff.))

[Grate wi]ll probably kill Feyri at some point.))
*smacks Xantalos*

((When do speech rolls become useful in a way that you can explain something without swearing like a drunken sailor?!))
((When you roll well. So, never.))
((Or maybe a decomp would help?))

-Home Team-
...[So I'll just follow what Lenglon said :/]
Patrol with Grate. Speech roll - try to philosophize.
Patrol the ship and all that stuff. Check the labs because I remember Grate wanted to do something there.

{speech:6+1]
You turn to grate.
"We're fucked kid, Fucking fucked. You don't get it, you don't even have the short and curly's  yet, the endless brutality of the world hasn't crushed your spirit. I'm a brain in a tin shell, my boy, my significant other is a psychic toddler in a body made of something we don't understand. And you, the emotional proxy for a child I can no longer have, are basically completely worthless in a fight. It's only a matter of time till you step on a land mine or catch a rocket to the face. And then I'm just gonna lose it. I'm already halfway there."
You start shaking him by the shoulders.
"I RODE A CORPSE GRATE, I RODE IT GOOD! I want to be helpful but people just keep dying! And I keep dying. I'VE DIED MORE TIMES THEN JIM'S GOT TO SECOND BASE!"
You stare into his eyes.
"There's nothing there, kid. It's just black. An eternity of nothing. Can you imagine it? Can you imagine a dark that big? It's a dark older then the universe. Older then God. And it wants us, boy, it wants us."
Grate just stares back.
Try not to break down and cry in the middle of the mission, I guess.
Quote from: Grate -> Everyone Except Feyri
Something's weird with Miss Feyri, but I don't think it's mind control. It's too obvious. Either that, or it's mind control trying to get us to think it's not mind control.
Grate
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19352 on: October 10, 2013, 08:16:47 am »

((Ah, speech rolls.  May you continue to only come up 1 or 6.  Congratulations in your attempts to traumatize the kid before someone else gets to.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19353 on: October 10, 2013, 08:28:18 am »

((Argument invalid. There is no longer a second base.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19354 on: October 10, 2013, 08:47:23 am »

(I don't think Jim's gotten to second base even once, so any number of deaths is technically infinitely more times. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19355 on: October 10, 2013, 09:32:12 am »

-moved here-

((You can have this instead: http://rt.com/usa/talos-socom-army-us-986/
USA is making MK2 suits.))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:55:22 am by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19356 on: October 10, 2013, 09:41:14 am »

(That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19357 on: October 10, 2013, 09:45:39 am »

((Ah, speech rolls.  May you continue to only come up 1 or 6.  Congratulations in your attempts to traumatize the kid before someone else gets to.))
...I qui-
Continue speech roll. I'm not yet done with philosophizing.
I mean it can't get worse right?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19358 on: October 10, 2013, 10:40:30 am »

(Stuff)

(Unfortunately, I've been trying for a bit and I can't get the JAR file to even run. :\ Oh well. I'm on Windows 7 if that helps.)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:42:32 am by SeriousConcentrate »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19359 on: October 10, 2013, 10:49:15 am »

-snip-
((Once you debug it, could you put a link in your sig?))

I mean it can't get worse right?
((...You did NOT just say that.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19360 on: October 10, 2013, 11:03:35 am »

Alright guys, got the shooter located at a small collection of cages to our northwest. I'd point, but I don't feel the need to get shot. Someone want to go ahead and obliterate those? Once that's taken care of, or if you want to try and move closer to our objective, you'll need to take a left at the first intersection. I'll get my drones closer and get a... Teal, what are you... Hand it here. Quickly.

Accept Teal's nuke. If he does not give it to me OR put it away, ask Steve to electrocute him.

If he does give up his nuke peacefully, order all three deployed drones to get closer to that northwest collection of cages, using the cages to try and hide their movements. (They are the size of a softball :P)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:02:34 pm by Kriellya »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19361 on: October 10, 2013, 11:11:24 am »

-Hunt team-

Look intimidating. Search for any cameras or hidden people, destroy cameras if they are found. Enter BT and move if something tries to shoot me, save cat if necessary.

Quote from: Renen To Kitty
Watch out for anything. They will try to shoot us by now.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19362 on: October 10, 2013, 11:16:14 am »

-snip-
((Once you debug it, could you put a link in your sig?))
((I should stop doing stuff. I'm going to have to delete a quote to put that in my sig... Or maybe I'll make a post in the sig thread for all my things.

I just realized a thing like this shouldn't have been posted here. Any idea which board a thread about a thing like that program should be put in?))
(Stuff)
(Unfortunately, I've been trying for a bit and I can't get the JAR file to even run. :\ Oh well. I'm on Windows 7 if that helps.)
((Works fine for me. The problem is probably that you have to run it from the terminal and you need to have the java executable in your path. I'll see if I can change that.))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:20:05 am by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19363 on: October 10, 2013, 11:20:46 am »

(Creative Projects? I think that's correct. And yeah, I don't know how to run a java terminal, so that's probably where my problem started. :P I'm not tech savvy and just assumed double-clicking the file would run it.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #19364 on: October 10, 2013, 01:35:48 pm »

-Hunt team-

Look intimidating. Search for any cameras or hidden people, destroy cameras if they are found. Enter BT and move if something tries to shoot me, save cat if necessary.

Quote from: Renen To Kitty
Watch out for anything. They will try to shoot us by now.
Your searching uncovers a camera tucked into the rafters near the tied up men. You crush it between two metal fingers. It's good to remove an observation point but now you're not really sure what to do. Wait here for retaliation? Keep hunting? Maybe you could go help the guys down at the hanger, fighting that sniper. If nothing else, it might get you closer to your ultimate target.

Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 2101