_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1290 1291 [1292] 1293 1294 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686909 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19365 on: October 10, 2013, 03:36:25 pm »

-Hunt team-

Look intimidating. Search for any cameras or hidden people, destroy cameras if they are found. Enter BT and move if something tries to shoot me, save cat if necessary.

Quote from: Renen To Kitty
Watch out for anything. They will try to shoot us by now.
nod once, then drop back in my pattern of following the swordsman, moving from cover to cover in sporadic but rapid sprints instead of walking alongside him, never staying in the open, and never getting in front of him. continue to maintain a lookout, particularly whenever he seems preoccupied with something.

EDIT: shorter version of same action below
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:13:01 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19366 on: October 10, 2013, 04:34:52 pm »

(( Wait patiently for PW to fix the post later tonight :P ))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19367 on: October 10, 2013, 06:51:22 pm »

Quote from: Renen to Away Team
Do any of you have an idea of where the sniper is?

Quote from: Renen To kitty
I'll check the other team. Try to find the sniper attacking them. Do you want to come?

Send message. Go to a point where I can see the hangar team but they (and the sniper) don't see me. Enter BT and look for the sniper.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19368 on: October 10, 2013, 07:53:44 pm »

"Whew. Was wondering when the ominous threat of doom would show up. Hrmm. I assume the light down there means I'm falling. Hrmm. I need to interrogate some science dudes. Well, on second thought, Steve wouldn't like that. Hrmm. Sigh. Why couldn't it be a monster. Something that bleeds and dies like a wuss would be nice."

Keep an eye on the light, and carry on with the experiment.

((Seems I finally noticed the sword hanging above my head.))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:36:51 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19369 on: October 10, 2013, 08:13:25 pm »

Muse about sniper.

... Fuck it. Hey everybody! FOLLOW ME!
Charge the cave. Don't move in a straight line for more than 1 second at a time. Imagine myself tracing a graph of the function x^6 or something, with my feet.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19370 on: October 10, 2013, 08:13:42 pm »

Quote from: Renen To kitty
I'll check the other team. Try to find the sniper attacking them. Do you want to come?
Send message. Go to a point where I can see the hangar team but they (and the sniper) don't see me. Enter BT and look for the sniper.
Meow once, and Follow the swordsman, staying under cover.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19371 on: October 10, 2013, 08:29:04 pm »

"Whew. Was wondering when the ominous threat of doom would show up. Hrmm. I assume the light down there means I'm falling. Hrmm. I need to interrogate some science dudes. Well, on second thought, Steve wouldn't like that. Hrmm. Sigh. Why couldn't it be a monster. Something that bleeds and dies like a wuss would be nice."

Take aim at the light, and shoot it, then carry on with the experiment.

((Seems I finally noticed the sword hanging above my head. Also, there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong with shooting it. NOTHING.))
((Hey, is your first reaction REALLY gonna be shooting at it? I mean really YOU SAID HI. MAYBE ITS JUST SAYING HI BACK.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19372 on: October 10, 2013, 09:35:37 pm »

((If anything is bad in an endless void, it's light. That means something else is there. I do not want it there. But I have to admit, having... whatever that is pissed at me isn't good. It may just be coming to say hello. Hello being "Hello, you look very tasty." Nom.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19373 on: October 10, 2013, 09:46:38 pm »

((If anything is bad in an endless void, it's light. That means something else is there. I do not want it there. But I have to admit, having... whatever that is pissed at me isn't good. It may just be coming to say hello. Hello being "Hello, you look very tasty." Nom.))

((Or perhaps it's not an endless void, and you're simply observing an exit/entrance.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #19374 on: October 11, 2013, 10:42:07 am »

-Home Team-

Be ready to defend the ship. Use the rifle to focus on attackers. Heat a 1-foot sphere in the center of mass of any attackers that come rather than firing the rifle, though. Feel soo déjà vu.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19375 on: October 11, 2013, 10:44:04 am »

((Or perhaps it's not an endless void, and you're simply observing an exit/entrance.))
((Or maybe you've just stumbled upon the domain of shadow Timmy))
-home team-

"you know, I don't think anyone checked out the room that flare came from." He turns his blank faceplate to Astra "You up for a stroll?"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #19376 on: October 11, 2013, 10:57:22 am »

((Is Gorat close to Pancaek and Astra? If yes:))

"Someone exploded that room, or at least the window. Doesn't seem a good vacation spot."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19377 on: October 11, 2013, 11:05:30 am »

Continue awaiting the result of last turn's action.

And keep working on that program, just in case.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19378 on: October 11, 2013, 11:20:49 am »

-home team-

"The room where the flare came from had one dead civvie in it, nothing else visible.  It was viewed by a drone, but not checked out personally."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19379 on: October 11, 2013, 11:24:41 am »

"Hmm, still, do you guys not think it would be worth checking out that room and the ones adjacent? Maybe we'll find some information or something?"
Pages: 1 ... 1290 1291 [1292] 1293 1294 ... 2101