_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1303 1304 [1305] 1306 1307 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5720550 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19560 on: October 17, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »

(I'll probably just put on an olive jacket and aviator sunglasses and walk up to Feyri like:

"Urban Executors have kidnapped Grate. Are you a bad enough dudette to help me rescue him?"

It'll totally convince her. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19561 on: October 17, 2013, 10:24:32 pm »

((I'm not even sure what you're referencing and that's hilarious.

A great response would be "You had me at Grate."))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19562 on: October 17, 2013, 10:33:35 pm »

((What.))

Spoiler: How could you not? (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19563 on: October 17, 2013, 11:01:48 pm »

Looks like there's a room, then.  You want to go, Goran?

Head to the office with Goran, if he agrees to come.  Take one of the drones.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19564 on: October 17, 2013, 11:27:39 pm »

((What.))

(Damn it, I had it wrong. It should have been "Grate has been kidnapped by Urban Executors" and not the other way around. Well, at least you got what I meant. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19565 on: October 18, 2013, 12:17:19 am »

Do a one-legged dance away from the cage, get back to the shippety-ship with Xan and get some repairs and stuff.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19566 on: October 18, 2013, 12:28:33 am »

Will roll against depression and/or falling on stress. If at least 3 or more, then just..well, look into my scope and admire the scenery to get things off my mind. Focus on anything out of the ordinary and be a detective in admiring the scene.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19567 on: October 18, 2013, 12:59:24 am »

Will roll against depression and/or falling on stress. If at least 3 or more, then just..well, look into my scope and admire the scenery to get things off my mind. Focus on anything out of the ordinary and be a detective in admiring the scene.
((-.-))

Quote from: Rennen
Be paralyzed in inactivity while adjacent to a combat zone

Stand up and slowly grab RoboZombieSwordsman's hand with both of mine (forepaws?) and gently walk him back into the safety of the interior of the Sword. Afterwards walk around the interior of the Sword and the gangway area, pausing briefly at all openings and looking around inside, then moving on afterwards.

EDIT: Rennen returned.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:08:06 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19568 on: October 18, 2013, 01:10:30 am »

((On an open channel that the Urban Executors and Shadow Walkers will be able to hear.))
Charles takes aim with his turret, he scans the area for hostiles and tracks the threats, but he doesn't fire, not yet at least. ((Activate dynamic.))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 01:13:47 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #19569 on: October 18, 2013, 02:03:40 am »

"Idiot, steve where are the hostiles approaching from?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19570 on: October 18, 2013, 07:18:55 am »

((Okay, I will be very busy for the next days. I did very badly in some tests. If anything happens, Lenglon, could you take control
of Renen for a while?))

Keep searching for enemies. Try to figure out where they might be.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19571 on: October 18, 2013, 08:05:58 am »

Editing action.

((I don't understand Rennen's decision process, I don't think I can run him properly. I'll try to if it becomes critical, but I'd prefer to simply wait for you to return.))

Keep searching for enemies. Try to figure out where they might be.
Upon seeing RoboZombieSwordsman wake up, watch him while typing somewhat awkwardly on my wristcomp for a few moments, then follow him wherever he decides to go.
Quote from: Lyra to Steve
Other than the building directly across from the gangway, what positions have line of sight on the Sword? If that building is the only noteworthy position, how many access points does it have and how many routes up and down inside it?
Quote from: Lyra to Feyri
How is Grate? He appeared worried that he was unhelpful.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:20:24 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19572 on: October 18, 2013, 09:51:48 am »

((What.))

((Still not sure what that's from.))

((Lenglon: Lyra should have gotten Grate's message about if anyone wanted to go outside. Does that help answer her question, or does it just raise new ones?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19573 on: October 18, 2013, 10:33:09 am »

((Hint: The image is a link- clicky clicky))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19574 on: October 18, 2013, 11:13:23 am »

I kid you not. Rolled a 1, then +1 from the dynamic bonus and then rolled a 3 on that 1/3rd chance, which means you don't get it (I check one third chances by rolling again and if you get 1 or 2, it counts).

You know what? Next turn I'm just gonna give you a 5. On  whatever single roll you use. Gotta balance out some karma here.
((Ahhhahaha oh wow. Three 1's in a row. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. Anton would probably take a hint at this point and try to do something else.

Can I pass on the free 5 and instead use the karma to get some leeway with gadget design at a later point? I had a couple of fairly outrageous ideas... :P))

Anton frowns, then sighs and throws up his arms. "Well crap. I've no idea what's wrong here. Jig's up I guess." He scoops the uncooperative drones up and gives them a stern look. "I'll take a proper look at you three when this is over. Don't think you'll get off lightly." He then stuffs them back in the pack and looks out at the battlements using his own two eyeballs. Nothing interesting seems to be happening just yet. Anton is back to square one, facing off against the impending onslaught of boredom.

He decides to query Steve.

"Um, Steve? I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, but it seems to still be mighty boring around here. Can you relay to us what the other teams are doing? Other ships? How's the revolution holding up so far? And how's my prototype doing, while I'm at it? The one I gave Auron? He kill anyone with it yet?"

Chat with Steve. Maintain as watchful an eye on the gangway's surroundings as the situation permits.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1303 1304 [1305] 1306 1307 ... 2101