_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1304 1305 [1306] 1307 1308 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732895 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19575 on: October 18, 2013, 12:02:18 pm »

((Just because, I decided to run a few pages of the ER threads through gizoogle, these are some of the gems that come up:

((FAKE EDIT: I just realized the language used in the 'translation' might kinda sorta go against forum policies. Not sure if I should just delete it and leave the link, but I spoilered it to be sure. If a mod tells me this is a no-no I'll just delete it.
So, be warned, foul (aka ridiculously immature) language ahead.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There are probably better ones hiding in there, these are just some random ones I found. If you want to enjoy yourselves for a bit, well, here you go. Just go to the link, copypaste a URL in the search bar and you'll come to the 'translated' page in no time.))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 01:45:07 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #19576 on: October 18, 2013, 12:12:40 pm »

Looks like there's a room, then.  You want to go, Goran?

Head to the office with Goran, if he agrees to come.  Take one of the drones.
-Home Team-

"Sure, let's go. Think the drone can check for the stuff Steve was worried about?" Gorat answers.

Head to the office.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19577 on: October 18, 2013, 01:32:31 pm »

((Just because, I decided to run a few pages of the ER threads through gizoogle, these are some of the gems that come up:

((FAKE EDIT: I just realized the language used in the 'translation' might kinda sorta go against forum policies. Not sure if I should just delete it and leave the link, but I spoilered it to be sure. If a mod tells me this is a no-no I'll just delete it.
So, be warned, foul (aka ridiculously immature) language ahead.))

There are probably better ones hiding in there, these are just some random ones I found. If you want to enjoy yourselves for a bit, well, here you go. Just go to the link, copypaste a URL in the search bar and you'll come to the 'translated' page in no time.))
((Ahahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA....

Woooooow... I love that. You've made my entire week RC.

My. Entire. Week.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19578 on: October 18, 2013, 02:23:35 pm »

((Best used on Steve.

Also, Lars.))

Also, Brutha Lars is up ta date.  Easy, since he's avoided any wack fuck-ups props ta tha Shieldin Handz of Algis, so no prosthetics ta include.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19579 on: October 18, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »

"Hey, wakey wakey"
"wha- why?"
"Because, if you forgot, you're standing in the middle of a warzone-to-be"
"right"

Keep in cover. Be on the lookout and ready to twist sod heads and deflect projectiles with my amp

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19580 on: October 18, 2013, 02:40:19 pm »

If you want to enjoy yourselves for a bit, well, here you go. Just go to the link, copypaste a URL in the search bar and you'll come to the 'translated' page in no time.))
It be easier than dis shit. Yo ass can use tha Textilizer up in tha bar all up in tha top ta Gizoogle any text, even dat of yo' next post. If you do decizzle ta do tha webpage thang, though, use tha Website Tranzizzle button up in dat top bar.
(Oh, n' a shitload of playas done been quotin Gizoogle lately without mah playas complaining, so I wouldn't worry unless piecewise complained.)
Oh wow, that's kinda funny.
[It is easier than that. You can use the Textilizer in the bar at the top to Gizoogle any text, even that of your next post. If you do decide to do the webpage thing, though, use the Website Tranzizzle button in that top bar.
(Oh, and a lot of people have been quoting Gizoogle lately without anyone complaining, so I wouldn't worry unless piecewise complained.)
Oh wow, thatz kinda funky.]
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19581 on: October 18, 2013, 05:02:52 pm »

((It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack.

This is my new favorite thing ever.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19582 on: October 18, 2013, 05:37:46 pm »

((Lenglon: Lyra should have gotten Grate's message about if anyone wanted to go outside. Does that help answer her question, or does it just raise new ones?))
((I am aware of Grate's message.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #19583 on: October 18, 2013, 08:01:11 pm »

"Uhh, no thanks. Not much to tour here, least from my point of view. Now, what is your name, and what in the hell are you talking about."

Keep aiming at the light, and make ready to warp out of there if shit hits the fan.

((Hello Timmy. Been a while. Maybe you want out?))
(You really have a bad habit with tempting fate with these artifacts, huh?)
[will:2]
You feel a sudden influx of fear as the thing grows closer. Your limbs feel heavy and don't move right, flailing around in the void, out of your control.

((So wait, is my head back on the ship or is it still with Stacy?))
((Still with Limpy, I mean Stacy))

Do....erm....useful...things.....like those things what were suggested to Mr. Repetitive (read: Gorat)
Also make sure my message to Grate went through.

You climb up onto the Cage and begin making your rounds, slowly wandering amongst the myriad catwalks and massive structural pieces of a cradle big enough to hold a ship like The Sword. You spy Feyri staring out into space nearby.

Quick! Do whatever we are supposed to do on the ship! Also ask,if I we can steal it later.

You open the door to the ship.
[intuition: 6]
WAIT A SEC! These guys are super spies and assassins and shit right? You can't just bumble into their ship! They HAVE to have traps. They have to.

You skitter away from the ship, hissing and pointing at the open doorway like a cat having a bad acid flashback.

-Away Team-

T. Stops suddenly, with a wide eyed blank stare as he completely rewrites exactly how much he knows about his crewmates and how little that is.
Bah. I'm sure someone will take care of the injured and dead.
Quote from: Teal to Ship Defenders
One injured, one dead.
Needing pickup.
Quick! Play hide-and-go-seek with Jon on the ship! Jon loves Hide and Go Seek! Especially when he's armed! CONTINGENCY PLAN - HO

((I remember how when I started I wanted T. to be a silent, serious guy. I love how far out of the water that plan has been blown. Makes this more spontaneous and fun.))
(Welcome to ER. Your plans are the first thing to die. Followed shortly by your hopes and then you. )
[will:1]
Teal suddenly stops. His arm jerks out and he taps something into the keypad on Jon before lining himself up for a field goal and kicking the bomb up and forward. It spins off and into the repair pit below.

"AND IT'S GOOD!"

((Isn't Ares the name of one of the megacorps in Shadowrun?))
((Ares Macrotech. Mostly military tech.))

Quote from: Grate -> Everyone
Is anyone not busy and willing to head down to the planet's surface to do stuff?

"...To clarify, I can go down and look for animals to test on? Like, now?"

Ask the above question. If yes, ask for directions, then head down to the planetary surface, with anyone who agrees to come with.
Once at the planetary surface, start looking for small animals similar to rodents, lizards, and other neat little critters like that. Keep within shouting distance of at least one other person and within sight of the Sword/its cage if someone is with me, or within a few minutes' run of the Sword/some sort of shelter leading to it if not. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HOSTILE PEOPLE.
Try not to look like a threat to anything.

((Oh geez, is Grate going to get captured and held for ransom?))
"Yeah, you can. There should be service lifts in the cage. Though you may want to bring feyri or someone else who can actually shoot a gun with you."

You head out to the cage and wander around until you find the lift, a tiny metal box without any doors and a bare and rudimentary control system. You wonder if you should head straight down or try and recruit people...

Oh, looks like Feyri is already on her way down! Very quickly.

... Have I mentioned how much I hate us? I hate us. Makes me wonder why I'm a medic sometimes...

Send 5 drones into the ship with orders to kill anything not HMRC inside.

If there aren't any enemies, run in and search the ship computers for information

[aux:4+1+1]
Your drones fly into the ship like drunken sparrows, bouncing around and producing some very poor video of the inside. From what you can make out, there's no one actually inside the cramped ship, just a cockpit, a few sparse living pods and the bare essentials of survival: food, water, a small infirmary. Eventually you hear a WOMP and the ship rings with the reverberation of an explosion in an enclosed space. Two of your drones go offline.

"Welp."

Take Thomas and self into cover. Prepare for shit to pop off.
I think Teal just popped shit right off into the repair pit...the repair pit that houses the support structure for all these cages oh god damn it.

Whats a Goran? Oh, a Gorat. I call him Chin. Or Gorat.

Lets see if he does....

-Home Team-

"Sure, let's go. Think the drone can check for the stuff Steve was worried about?" Gorat answers.

Head to the office.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
He Does! Oh golly gee! Is this the beginning of a beautiful bromance? Probably not.

Gorat and Leo band together and head up stairs and around to the office. It's a small room, not much more then a desk and a few cabinets with a single door and a window that looks out over the gangway and cage.

"Hey, wakey wakey"
"wha- why?"
"Because, if you forgot, you're standing in the middle of a warzone-to-be"
"right"

Keep in cover. Be on the lookout and ready to twist sod heads and deflect projectiles with my amp
You stand around, in cover and barely awake.

"God damn, this is the most boring goddamn insurrection I've been on since that time I was in a space union for space burger king."

"I can see, from what you just said, that this team isn't the most well oiled machine is it?"
follow Steves instructions to the singing robot

Do a one-legged dance away from the cage, get back to the shippety-ship with Xan and get some repairs and stuff.
Trendon and Stacy pass in the hall, and Stacy points Trendon back toward cages.

"Have fun with that." He sings before dragging himself off and back to the ship. Stacy makes it to the infirmary and hands of Xan's head before going to lay down in a bed himself. Trendon, in the mean time, wanders toward the cage area and comes across renen and his catgirl companion. The cages themselves are just beyond, but renen is making disparaging motions in their direction.

Will roll against depression and/or falling on stress. If at least 3 or more, then just..well, look into my scope and admire the scenery to get things off my mind. Focus on anything out of the ordinary and be a detective in admiring the scene.
[will:1]
....WELP

"Fuck this noise, I'm out."

You throw yourself off the cage.

"I realize that with this body and this suit that the chances of this doing anything more then maim me are minor, but still, it's the soul crippling depressive thoughts that count."
"Man this is a tall fucking building."

((Okay, I will be very busy for the next days. I did very badly in some tests. If anything happens, Lenglon, could you take control
of Renen for a while?))

Keep searching for enemies. Try to figure out where they might be.
You watch as Teal punts his nuke into the shipyard's substructure. You turn back around the corner and crouch down to pet the catgirl and stop the new recruit that just wandered down the hall from walking into a fireball.

"I believe" You say in a buzzing robot voice, "You may want to plug your ears."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Field Goal
« Reply #19584 on: October 18, 2013, 08:07:08 pm »

T. gives a hoarse cough before speaking up in a RussoChinoFrench basso.
"Someone fly this bird. Now.
Get into the goddamn ship
((Whatever, if there's traps, I'll spring them and then all you guys can survive your way out of here.))

But please put in a Proviso for me to try overwrite/pilot it if nobody more skilled puts their hand up.

Quote from: Teal > Steve
Compromised
If We survive, Put me out.

EDIT:
((PW, was wondering if we could get some mid-turn info?

How far is the Blacktop (I'm assuming the Blacktop is the UE craft?) from the entrance to the Hangar?
If I was able to see, how long is the detonation timer on the 'Jon'?))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:45:01 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19585 on: October 18, 2013, 08:18:26 pm »

((Things were going too well. And I was wondering when the radioactive shit were going to hit the fan.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19586 on: October 18, 2013, 08:56:28 pm »

Editing action.

((I don't understand Rennen's decision process, I don't think I can run him properly. I'll try to if it becomes critical, but I'd prefer to simply wait for you to return.))

Keep searching for enemies. Try to figure out where they might be.
Upon seeing RoboZombieSwordsman wake up, watch him while typing somewhat awkwardly on my wristcomp for a few moments, then follow him wherever he decides to go.
Quote from: Lyra to Steve
Other than the building directly across from the gangway, what positions have line of sight on the Sword? If that building is the only noteworthy position, how many access points does it have and how many routes up and down inside it?
Quote from: Lyra to Feyri
How is Grate? He appeared worried that he was unhelpful.
Missed me

... considering the nuke situation, cover my ears as well as I can, make sure my jaw is not clenched, and my tongue is well-behaved and nowhere near my teeth. do not look at the nuclear glow that may or may not come in the next several seconds. calmly but not slowly make my way away from loose objects and away from the area being held up by the supports that are about to be bombed.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:50:46 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19587 on: October 18, 2013, 09:10:04 pm »

I think I just disarmed a booby trap inside with a drone's face. Might be clear to look, if there's anything left.

Skylar looks up from his drones to see Teal drop kick his bomb off into the distance.

....OKAY THEN, if you guys look, look quickly, cause Teal just threw his nuke into the pit andI'mleavingnowBYE!

(( Fine, if then else time, since I'm not entirely certain where I am :P ))

If I'm next to the ship, jump in and try to get it in the air!

If nowhere near the ship (yay drone scouting!) or if I think I can reach the exit for this area in less than 30 seconds, RUUUUUUUUN!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:58:38 am by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19588 on: October 18, 2013, 09:13:25 pm »

((And here I was thinking just yesterday that no one in the HMRC had actually detonated one of those many myriad nuclear explosives yet.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19589 on: October 18, 2013, 09:17:29 pm »

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head."

Grab Xans' Magic Scalpel, hope to whatever gods listening that its effect ends this one. Brace self for further mindfuckery, and get the fuck out of there.

((Morul's tendency to tempt fate is troubling, but he has his reasons.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1304 1305 [1306] 1307 1308 ... 2101