_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5721358 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Field Goal
« Reply #19650 on: October 19, 2013, 09:27:31 pm »

((You know, I really hope we have footage of HMRC members busting into the UWM spook-ship, and hotwiring it just in time to escape from the nuclear detonation.  It would even make us look competent!))
((The footage of me getting claymored might not need to get cut, either- it emphasizes the selflessness of the HMRC!))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19651 on: October 19, 2013, 09:31:42 pm »

((If you edit the footage of me blowing up the ship for it to be me intact doing that it'll be good propaganda.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19652 on: October 19, 2013, 09:32:51 pm »

((If you edit the footage of me blowing up the ship for it to be me intact doing that it'll be good propaganda.))
((If we allowed extensive editing, we could use pretty much any mission. Except maybe ICE-9. Or any other '9' incident.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19653 on: October 19, 2013, 09:43:14 pm »

(nor the murder guy you were supposed to capture, or was that a 9 incident? i gave up reading bout page 680 now.

might go back later. ))
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:46:40 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19654 on: October 19, 2013, 09:45:16 pm »

(nor the murder guy you were supposed to capture, or was that a 9 incident? i gave up reading bout page 680 now.

might go back later.))
((Eh, I joined sometime after that, so I didn't list it, as I haven't read it either, as I don't know generally what went down.

Also, the only 9 incidents so far are China-9 and Ice-9.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:03:19 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19656 on: October 19, 2013, 09:57:57 pm »

Use
Code: [Select]
[url=insert URL here] words in here[/url]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:00:49 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19657 on: October 19, 2013, 09:59:54 pm »

((See?  We used a nuke and didn't even kill anyone on our team.  Go us!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19658 on: October 19, 2013, 10:02:37 pm »

((thanks))
Alan help.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19659 on: October 20, 2013, 01:37:52 am »

((The footage of me getting claymored might not need to get cut, either- it emphasizes the selflessness of the HMRC!))
((You did take that claymore like a pro..))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 03:23:58 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19660 on: October 20, 2013, 04:33:26 am »

((You did take that claymore like a pro..))
(("Our robotic soldiers selflessly stride forward into dangerous situations to preserve the lives of their flesh-and-blood comrades! (No word on what got them put into robotic bodies in the first place)" :P))

>Well, Miyamoto's team is apparently trying to burn the building down, Milno's team is 1/3rd unconscious, Jim's team is trying to get hold of IT support, The away defense team just kicked a nuke into the shipyards, though not before disabling it's radio systems so I can't disable it, and Feyri just hurled herself off the top of the cage.

Hows your day going?
"Hold on, a nuke? How powerful a nuke? Should we take cover and- wait, what? Why?"

You notice feyri falling.

Anton tracks Feyri's fall with his eyes, rather puzzled as to what was going on. His trying to come up with an explanation is interrupted by a rather large and powerful explosion, evidently corresponding to the nuke Steve mentioned. Anton stands there for a moment, mesmerized by the towering, slightly mushroom-shaped radioactive PR disaster in the distance.

"Somehow, I don't think "твою мать" can adequately convey my thoughts on the matter anymore."

He opens a channel to Feyri.

"Feyri? This is Anton. I'm not sure what you're doing, but the unparallelled numbskulls of our away team have just initiated a PR disaster of nuclear proportions down at the shipyards. I don't know who all got away, but there are bound to be civilians in the area, who don't have the benefit of an HMRC standard suit. You've got the most defense and mobility of all of us here, and even if only for that reason, we need you. I'll try to make my way over there and see for myself, but if you can manage it, your assistance in damage control would be much appreciated. Chernozorov, out."

Anton switches the channel to Steve, simultaneously making the suit bring up the current radiation levels on the HUD and starting to make his way to the concourse, Red Hand safety off and maximum power.

"Steve? Any estimates on potential civilian casualties from this? The fighting and spreading news of our little uprising would probably have cleared most people out, but nukes aren't known for a small effect area, especially with fallout."

He paused for a moment.

"Plus, y'know, how's the rest of the away team? Anyone made it out?"

Message Feyri and chat with Steve, move to the concourse.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19661 on: October 20, 2013, 06:47:58 am »

((SCREW IT, IM LINKING DIS TO ALL THE START OF ALL THE MISSIONS- HO!!!))
To save you the trouble, there's this.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19662 on: October 20, 2013, 08:39:00 am »

((SCREW IT, IM LINKING DIS TO ALL THE START OF ALL THE MISSIONS- HO!!!))
To save you the trouble, there's this.
((THIS IS AMAZING AND I THANK YOU MUCHLY))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19663 on: October 20, 2013, 10:53:53 am »

-Home Team, Office-

"What the forging F### was that? What the f###ing forge?!" Gorat shouts. Assuming he gets an answer, he sighs, and shakes his head. "Should we bother barricading us in, Leo? I doubt it'll help.

Be ready to go sniper on any enemies approaching the ship.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19664 on: October 20, 2013, 01:27:28 pm »

Leo stops for a moment and thinks.

"I dunno Gorat.  It's like this, we're either winning or we're losing.  If we're winning, the teams up front might end up doing all the killing, in which case it doesn't matter what we do.  They might also try to block our guys from getting back to the ship, though, or blow up the ship or something.  If that happens, we're in a good spot to flank any dudes in the chokepoint, and get behind any sniper that's above us in the building, even if they put some dudes in the chokepoint below us.  I don't think they'll have enough guys to occupy the entire building.

If we're losing, this spot is a very good spot to shoot anyone running towards the ship in the back, which makes this a very good spot to hold and could end up saving lives.  I'd expect that at least some of us would find their way back to the ship..   If we're losing, we need to make sure we have both a clear route to the stairs, and another route of retreat, such as jumping out the window and onto the gantry, or a hole dug into the floor, so we can choose to run or fight, whichever is appropriate.

So nah, I don't think we need to do anything fancy, just check these surrounding rooms to make sure there's no UWM spooks in here with us, and any civvies are parked safely in one group to make it harder for any brain-bending.  After that, we need to make sure we have a clear route to the stairs, and a good option in case we have to bug out.  If we hide the drone and use it as a camera, we should be able to suprise anyone coming to clear out this level, and make the right decision to fight or flee."

So plan is, as I see it..

1. Stay together at all times.

2. Check surrounding rooms for civilians/sods, whatever.  If any civvies are found, spycheck them, and gather them together by saying that because of this weird shit going down, and because the communications are down, and because there's some crazy UWM black ops bullshit happening, we're just going to secure the floor and cover each others asses, so we can be sure that we're all still alive when the charlie foxtrot is over.

3. Clear a route to the stairs and find if there's any elevators, so we can move fast if the sniper shows up in one of the rooms up here, and we can use the stairway to flank any sods on the ground floor.

4. Find/make another route of escape, in case we have to bug out, such as a hole in the floor or the window over the gangway so we can just get out by jumping.
Pages: 1 ... 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 ... 2101