_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731955 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Field Goal
« Reply #19710 on: October 22, 2013, 06:52:53 pm »

((Hey, Tiruin.))

[Grate] reach[es] ground level. Feyri does too, using her rockets. Everything is great.hing is found, ascend to the next floor and check a few rooms.[/b]

((So there's half of that.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19711 on: October 22, 2013, 07:15:17 pm »

"May, I'm going to move outside. I'm going to try and keep an eye out. With what happened, I think we'll be in trouble soon."
Thomas gives her a nod and a farewell wave, then heads off for the support cradle.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19712 on: October 22, 2013, 07:16:22 pm »

"Well if window's a no-go, lets go with the floor."

Move on to March of Cambreadth
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 07:19:49 pm by Devastator »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19713 on: October 22, 2013, 07:58:52 pm »

Pass
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19714 on: October 23, 2013, 12:11:20 am »

You pad your way back to the infirmary and stare at maurice.

"What is it girl?" He asks. "Did timmy banish himself into the void again?"
type on my wristpad and message Maurice with my location relative to the nuke, the nuke size, and that I wasn't wearing my suit at the time, just carrying my wrist-comp. request to be checked for radiation poisoning.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19715 on: October 23, 2013, 12:52:00 am »

((Aren't these nukes really clean? I mean, comparatively.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19716 on: October 23, 2013, 01:00:37 am »

(Still doesn't hurt to get a check-up while things are relatively calm. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19717 on: October 23, 2013, 03:01:47 am »

((Aren't these nukes really clean? I mean, comparatively.))

((Nukes don't do clean. The weapon itself, in terms of fission products and other assorted nastiness, maybe. But nothing's going to stop neutron activation of material nearby.

But, small bomb and it was pretty well-contained in the pit. The fallout is either in the slag at the bottom of the pit, or is small amounts of dust remaining on the levels around where it went off. Any that escaped would be too little to be a terrible danger.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19718 on: October 23, 2013, 03:05:39 am »

((That's still no cause for a completely unshielded person who was in the general vicinity of such a blast, to not go and perform a check-up, just in case.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19719 on: October 23, 2013, 03:24:27 am »

((That's still no cause for a completely unshielded person who was in the general vicinity of such a blast, to not go and perform a check-up, just in case.))

((You'll note I never said anything about her going for a checkup, only that the bomb couldn't be all that 'clean'. If anyone who was in the vicinity isn't actively engaged in something else, then they should get a check-up. The fact that any fallout that came out of the put would be minor doesn't mean they couldn't still have gotten a mild (but noticeable) dose.

How minor the amount that you might have gotten probably was is no substitute for knowing how much you got, especially since radiation isn't only an acute problem (it's really obtuse that way, with chronic effects).))
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 03:26:15 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #19720 on: October 23, 2013, 04:20:43 am »

"Uh oh wait I think we can do this"
tap one of the buttons near the screensaver, avoiding any that are big and red or "nonstandard" and probably very very nasty, then continue looking for a systems list
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19721 on: October 23, 2013, 05:18:15 am »

((So a couple questions for our glorious GM about character creation, seeing as I can't stop making the damn things due to C3S.
First off, if I choose the "Grunt" profession for a character could I give them a second positive skill point in exchange for a second negative? Or possibly even 2 extra negatives for that one positive, the concept I have in mind is rather purposefully specialized.
Also fluff question: If I put "had an amp installed in them" as part of their backstory, what would be a good reason for them not having access to it anymore? Would the Sword team have pulled it out of their skull or would it have gotten "fried" due to some error from stasis?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19722 on: October 23, 2013, 05:36:09 am »

((I'd say you were just "relieved" of any possible weaponry, amps included, when you were sent to the stasis pod as part of your sentencing to service in the HMRC.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19723 on: October 23, 2013, 07:43:42 am »

((Assuming it's a microwave amp and you want it back, you could just RP only starting with two tokens instead of five.  Otherwise, getting it stripped is the most likely thing.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19724 on: October 23, 2013, 08:58:39 am »

((Jim started with a microwave amp installed and two tokens, though I also suppose you have to give a reasonable reason as to why your character has such a thing inside their head.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 ... 2101