_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5730119 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: He is the One!
« Reply #19920 on: October 30, 2013, 05:05:38 pm »

((Question: do mind points and their amp equivalents ever regenerate?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19921 on: October 30, 2013, 05:07:27 pm »

"Well that was interesting."
Look for any other hostiles that might be trying to sneak in on us.
((No, blood does not count.))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19922 on: October 30, 2013, 05:45:17 pm »

((Question: do mind points and their amp equivalents ever regenerate?))

((They do indeed, but the exact rate has yet to be determined. As a general rule, amp use like pancaeks is only once every couple hours, while little balls of heat can be created in rapid succession. The more complex an action, the more points it takes. More power, same thing. Mind points are powered by will, though how many mind points you get for what will is also undetermined. If you start bleeding and having headaches, stop the amp use, or begin to suffer penalties.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19923 on: October 30, 2013, 05:47:41 pm »

((Ah, good to know. I thought they never regenned.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19924 on: October 30, 2013, 06:22:50 pm »

"I think my ribs are broken. Fuck me, that was stupid. Least I got some."

Get treated, buy another gauss clip, and get back out to the gangway, and into the lobby. Check to see if I could cut up the batons the sods carried and use it as ammunition.

((Thats rather clever actually... i may have to construct some sort of gauss potato gun and some kind of cookie cutter for ferromagnetic items when i get back.))

((I had an idea for a 'shrapnel' gun that wouldn't need expensive ammo waaaay back on my first mission, mission seven. It basically involves a big tube with 1 open side and a automated manip that simply accelerates everything inside the tube forward to great speeds. You could fill the tube with whatever you want (gauss rounds, random shrapnel, explosives, ...), meaning you'll never run out of ammo (hey look, random pebbles! And now I have a shotgun). And if you can hook up the manip to a generator, you'd basically have a gun that can fire lots of stuff without necessarily needing to buy ammo for it (though stuff like gauss rounds will still be more desctructive than random scrap metal).))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19925 on: October 30, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »

You wake up.

All the colors in the world are inverted.

"I NEED TO BE DEGAUSSED!"
((Maybe I should wait until Doc is finished with Xantalos before trying to rush my operation...))
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 07:18:41 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19926 on: October 30, 2013, 07:51:14 pm »

climb up to the top of the cage the Sword is in, keep watch for additional incoming hostiles or other threats.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19927 on: October 30, 2013, 08:03:36 pm »

Thomas watched his comrade charge in, open fire, and promptly get shot down without even saying a word, just thinking to himself that every time the HRMC does something well, they promptly must compensate for it.

Scope up, start taking them out.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19928 on: October 30, 2013, 08:03:47 pm »

"I think my ribs are broken. Fuck me, that was stupid. Least I got some."
Get treated, buy another gauss clip, and get back out to the gangway, and into the lobby. Check to see if I could cut up the batons the sods carried and use it as ammunition.
((Thats rather clever actually... i may have to construct some sort of gauss potato gun and some kind of cookie cutter for ferromagnetic items when i get back.))
((I had an idea for a 'shrapnel' gun that wouldn't need expensive ammo waaaay back on my first mission, mission seven. It basically involves a big tube with 1 open side and a automated manip that simply accelerates everything inside the tube forward to great speeds. You could fill the tube with whatever you want (gauss rounds, random shrapnel, explosives, ...), meaning you'll never run out of ammo (hey look, random pebbles! And now I have a shotgun). And if you can hook up the manip to a generator, you'd basically have a gun that can fire lots of stuff without necessarily needing to buy ammo for it (though stuff like gauss rounds will still be more desctructive than random scrap metal).))
((...
Automanips are possible.
Heat sword time.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19929 on: October 30, 2013, 08:09:16 pm »

((Hey, gimme credit. I screamed incoherently at them whilst firing. My action was also to stay hidden unless they noticed me, at which point I would open fire. I guess that was misunderstood, but oh well, it turned out alright in the end. A couple broken ribs and internal bleeding isn't even noteworthy for the HMRC. And GWG, I don't think that is possible, because I remember asking if automanipulators could follow objects, and the answer was no. You may as well get a high power, high diffusion laser, like the cutting torch, but sword sized.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19930 on: October 30, 2013, 08:14:11 pm »

((Hey, gimme credit. I screamed incoherently at them whilst firing. My action was also to stay hidden unless they noticed me, at which point I would open fire. I guess that was misunderstood, but oh well, it turned out alright in the end. A couple broken ribs and internal bleeding isn't even noteworthy for the HMRC. And GWG, I don't think that is possible, because I remember asking if automanipulators could follow objects, and the answer was no. You may as well get a high power, high diffusion laser, like the cutting torch, but sword sized.))
((Naw mang, I was saying that Thomas wasn't speaking, though I should have said that more clearly.

And a couple broken ribs and the bleeding are noteworthy, but only in the sense you got off so easily. Being blown in half is about par for the course.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19931 on: October 30, 2013, 08:16:33 pm »

And GWG, I don't think that is possible, because I remember asking if automanipulators could follow objects, and the answer was no.
((Even when the "object" is the manipulator itself?))

You may as well get a high power, high diffusion laser, like the cutting torch, but sword sized.))
((...Meh.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19932 on: October 30, 2013, 08:36:40 pm »

"I don't think they got to the gangway, Gorat.  Lets go hunt for the remnants."
Message team asking if anyone's spotted the spy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19933 on: October 30, 2013, 08:41:38 pm »

John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19934 on: October 30, 2013, 10:35:44 pm »

((Ah. Sorry bout that then. And yeah, that Civic defender longcoat saved my ass. I knew it was a good purchase. I was half tempted to tell the medic to piss off, I have more sods to kill, but I like Morul, and I was out of ammunition. I also seem to have a tendency to empty the clip, so I must obviously create a belt fed gauss rifle. And to GWG, the effect wouldn't move. You would have to update the position, and the automanipulator probably isn't smart enough for that. You could create a automanipulator that created a blade of heat, but you'd have to activate it with the "blade" already inside the enemy. Although, I'm not totally certain, but I couldn't get an automanipulator to keep an effect centered on a moving ping pong ball, and that was just a sphere.))
Pages: 1 ... 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 ... 2101