_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1424 1425 [1426] 1427 1428 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5718965 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Team Killer edition
« Reply #21375 on: December 12, 2013, 12:48:09 pm »

Agg.  Try to crawl towards the medibay.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 12:50:28 pm by Devastator »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21376 on: December 12, 2013, 12:51:19 pm »

Charles examines his severed toes, rather bemused. "What? I have toes? Why would anyone bother giving a robot toes? ...Wait... WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!"
Charles waits or everyone else to get healed first, then he gets repaired.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21377 on: December 12, 2013, 01:01:11 pm »

((Anyhow, I'm not adopting the kid just because its trendy.))
((If you hurry, you can do it before it gets cool.))

Dice say no.
((To which? Both?))

The other grate body I think was still out there at the crater. Auron was gonna steal it but it had nothing on it so he left it. Or it's in his box? I forget to be honest. Doesn't really matter though.
((I coulda sworn the other Grate body was brought in by one of the robot people. Or maybe STEPHEN HAWKING, who invented being mistaken for an android.))

Through the myriad holes in the ship, the outside world is visible, as though at the end of a long, metal tunnel. In the distance, beyond the administration building, strange lights fill the sky and great explosions, like a fire cracker string of nukes, can be heard. The ship rumbles constantly and much of the inmate deck has lost power. The few lights that remain on are blinking red emergency lights. Most light comes from streaming in as hard shafts of illumination in the darkness, the bleak light of Hephaestus shining in through the holes in the hull.
((...If we don't survive this, I apologize pre-emptively.))

Stop destroying everything!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21378 on: December 12, 2013, 01:13:33 pm »

Check if the VR works. I shall have my entertainment! If it does, enter it. Check if I can get internet access from it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21379 on: December 12, 2013, 01:20:34 pm »

((is Jim ok?))
Wake up
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21380 on: December 12, 2013, 01:25:17 pm »

((is Jim ok?))
((No, he's suffering from humanist-existential angst.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #21381 on: December 12, 2013, 01:26:10 pm »

(I don't think you're waking up from that, Lenglon.)

"Shit shit shit... anyone who's not hurt, grab someone who's dead and take them to the infirmary..."
Stabilize the most wounded, not dead person.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21382 on: December 12, 2013, 01:28:52 pm »

((depends on WHERE in my chest the hole is. I'm hoping that I wasn't killed instantly. If anyone wants to carry me to the infirmary, that'd be nice.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21383 on: December 12, 2013, 01:41:48 pm »

Keep watching and in BT, ready to avoid or slice anything that's going to hit me.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21384 on: December 12, 2013, 01:43:54 pm »

((depends on WHERE in my chest the hole is. I'm hoping that I wasn't killed instantly. If anyone wants to carry me to the infirmary, that'd be nice.))
((If Lyra's medifangs were modeled after Faith's, then the glands they're connected to are somewhere in her chest, I think. A chest wound could likely flood the surrounding area with coagulant boosters.

Hmm. That should actually be one of the standard genemods, a lymphatic system upgrade that releases coagulant boosters into wounded areas, effectively stopping bleed-out entirely.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21385 on: December 12, 2013, 01:44:33 pm »

((is Jim ok?))
(More like 'SC has a job and isn't going to be around during the times this thread is most active.' :P Lenglon, if you want to have Jim carry Lyra to the infirmary, go ahead.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21386 on: December 12, 2013, 01:49:10 pm »

((GWG/Grate's decision to play with space magic is getting him to the (dis)honorable top rank of HMRC teamkillers. At least we can rest assured there's little chance someone will ever beat China-9's man.))

"That's curious."

Create that ridge then poke it with the alien gauntlet.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21387 on: December 12, 2013, 01:55:42 pm »

Grow thick armor while curling in on myself. Hope that drone eye thing is recording good.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21388 on: December 12, 2013, 01:55:50 pm »

((Um, I really meant: Lyra, who just got this hole in her chest, was in Jim's arms when it happened. did the same bullet-thing go through him and rip him up too?
or in other words: is Jim ok?
I'm aware SC is busy, it's Jim i'm worried about.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21389 on: December 12, 2013, 02:04:05 pm »

((is Jim ok?))
(More like 'SC has a job and isn't going to be around during the times this thread is most active.')
((Really? That angst about not being human seemed pretty genuine.))

((GWG/Grate's decision to play with space magic is getting him to the (dis)honorable top rank of HMRC teamkillers. At least we can rest assured there's little chance someone will ever beat China-9's man.))
((Yay? I think that this is the first time I've been the Top Teamkiller.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1424 1425 [1426] 1427 1428 ... 2101