_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686032 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Team Killer edition
« Reply #21405 on: December 12, 2013, 04:14:41 pm »

((How, by killing most of the civilians?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21406 on: December 12, 2013, 04:24:09 pm »

((The Sword is right next to the epicenter - more specifically, the HMRC quarters are. So we're literally soaking in the worst of the blast right now. Of course, the buildings and the industrial complex beyond are going to be quite severely damaged as well, but we already nuked the place, conventional-ish damage will be easy to repair in comparison.))
((Wait, this counts as "conventional"?))
((The damage, not the source of the damage. A gauss rifle works by accelerating a magnetized hunk of metal via powerful coils, a capacitor bank, and a tiny nuclear generator. The net effect is the same as a common elephant gun, it's just not using gunpowder anymore. Same here. Lots of impossibly dense debris flying at impossible velocities, but it's still mostly just debris. Compared to a nuclear explosion, it leaves nothing to deal with bar the physical damage done.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #21407 on: December 12, 2013, 04:32:41 pm »

"AWESOME!, woohoo!, although the damage to the ship is going to be a pain to deal with"
bring up a map of the ship on datapad and begin marking holes on it, including path through the hull, start inside armoury them move through the ship
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21408 on: December 12, 2013, 04:33:11 pm »

((Brilliant, isn't it?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21409 on: December 12, 2013, 04:39:04 pm »

((Brilliant, isn't it?))
((The HMRC- discovering ways to work smart, not hard, since whenever.))

Carry the wounded who aren't receiving assistance to the infirmary. And any severed body parts, as applicable.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21410 on: December 12, 2013, 04:40:07 pm »

((Er, piecewise? How is the location of the shot-Grate not important? For one thing there were like 6 robots AND STEPHEN HAWKING that included getting that corpse to the infirmary in their action when that happened, and for another thing if it IS in the infirmary where it has every right to be then we should be able to revive that Grate. Because clearly what we need is more of him :P))

STEPHEN HAWKING continues looking for the other Grate around the infirmary, and puts his "gift" to the doctor someplace the wave of pussieswounded
won't trip over it.

((Also, STEPHEN HAWKING doesn't have to dodge debris, debris knows better.))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 04:47:34 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21411 on: December 12, 2013, 04:59:00 pm »

Continue being comatose until I'm not.

((Well.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21412 on: December 12, 2013, 05:16:54 pm »

Seeing as how using manip to actively push away debris didn't count, Miya will try to put up a wall of force (like the one Pancaek put up) to deflect further shrapnel. If shrapnel stops flying, he releases his protectohug and lies around waiting to be repaired.

If, however, Steve or the AM calls for assistance, he will provide that (probably not, but eh, can't hurt to put it in my action).

((Question: seeing as how Pancaek is putting up a forcewall to protect himself, and is also hiding behind Miya, shouldn't that wall have protected Miya as well?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21413 on: December 12, 2013, 06:20:17 pm »

Seeing as how using manip to actively push away debris didn't count, Miya will try to put up a wall of force (like the one Pancaek put up) to deflect further shrapnel. If shrapnel stops flying, he releases his protectohug and lies around waiting to be repaired.

If, however, Steve or the AM calls for assistance, he will provide that (probably not, but eh, can't hurt to put it in my action).

((Question: seeing as how Pancaek is putting up a forcewall to protect himself, and is also hiding behind Miya, shouldn't that wall have protected Miya as well?))

(( I think the reason you got no reaction is because the projectiles seem to have been moving at significant fractions of c, so, in PW's words, one moment everything was well, and the next everything was swiss cheese. ))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21414 on: December 12, 2013, 07:08:40 pm »

((Good thing this is technically not a manipulator overload, because it doesn't have a 9 in it.))

((What's that 'incident' thing in your sig, by the way?))
((Time since last overload, anomaly and other HMRC fuckery.))
(( Yeah, essentially. It was originally 'time since someone accidentally tried to kill me', but I'm expanding it to 'time since HMRC PR disaster'. The current incident is 'ongoing' :P
I should poke around and see if I can automate the timer update XD ))
((You could use this: http://www.smileygenerator.us/countdown/
or any of the other tools for timer images out there.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21415 on: December 12, 2013, 07:19:22 pm »

((Good thing this is technically not a manipulator overload, because it doesn't have a 9 in it.))

((What's that 'incident' thing in your sig, by the way?))
((Time since last overload, anomaly and other HMRC fuckery.))
(( Yeah, essentially. It was originally 'time since someone accidentally tried to kill me', but I'm expanding it to 'time since HMRC PR disaster'. The current incident is 'ongoing' :P
I should poke around and see if I can automate the timer update XD ))
((You could use this: http://www.smileygenerator.us/countdown/
or any of the other tools for timer images out there.))
(( Could work, could work... feels like cheating if BBCode can do it, though :P
Somehow I doubt BBCode can do it. I'll poke around when I get free cycles (read: not now) ))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21416 on: December 12, 2013, 09:58:35 pm »

Teal felt a sudden, incredible urge to raid the armory.
Followed by a sudden, incredible phantom shock to the back of his spine.

Hmm... better not.
Diagnose damage to blackship. If alright, go help with repairs at the sword
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21417 on: December 12, 2013, 10:20:40 pm »

((I've been calling it "Grate-9" ever since it began getting out of control.
And Ice-9 didn't have a 9, either.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21418 on: December 12, 2013, 10:42:36 pm »

((I've been calling it "Grate-9" ever since it began getting out of control.
And Ice-9 didn't have a 9, either.))
((Grate-9 is a decent name, but we'll have to see if there was enough collateral damage to qualify first. Though there probably is, considering that the shrapnel punched straight through the avatar.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21419 on: December 12, 2013, 10:52:32 pm »

((If Grate's turning into space magic doesn't lave some kind of scar, I'll eat my hat.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 ... 2101